Timebreaker

At the Dupain-Cheng bakery, Sabine had just placed a flower in her hair. Marinette walked down the stairs behind her. "Well, with or without it?" she asked her daughter. "Uhm, with it."

"Are you sure it's not better without it?" Sabine still wasn't sure. "You look perfect in every way mom." She put her hand on her shoulder. "You know, it's not everyday that you get to celebrate your twenty year wedding anniversary!" Her mother grabbed her hands.

"Marinette! Can you come here for a minute?" A voice came from below. Marinette quickly ran down to her father. Until then, her mother was happily adjusting the flower in her hair.

"Well?" She stared at him questioningly. "Well what?"

"My moustache. I combed it. Isn't it too short? Shall I cut it all off? One side is not straight." he interrupted. "You look perfect dad. Except for one thing." she pointed to the apron as her father quickly ran to take it off. "Thank you sweetheart!" She just giggled. "No problem dad!"

"You're going to be late!" Marinette pushed her parents out the door. "Remember that Mrs. Chamack will be coming in thirty minutes for the Eiffel Tower cake. I'll leave it to you." Her father reminded her. "Yeah, yeah, no sweat, piece of cake." she closed the door of the bakery and her parents left.

"Wow, twenty years of marriage. Pretty cool huh Tikki?" The kwami ​​flew out of her owner's blazer. "Time flies when you're having fun!"

"But it just trudges on when you're writing a lesson." she picked up the math book that was next to the cake. Tikki just giggled.

--------------------------------------

"Come on Marinette! Just go for it. Summon the formula. Think! Think!" Tikki reassured her owner. "I'm trying, but your enthusiastic encouragement makes it hard for me to think." The kwami ​​chuckled at that. Then her phone rang. She picked it up and saw that it was Alya calling.

"Hey Alya, what's up? The what? About the bet between Alix and Kim? No, of course I didn't forget. I even made a poster." she looks over to her couch where the poster was. "Yes, I know, everyone is waiting for me." She said as calmly as she could before she realized and gasped. "In five minutes? No sweat, I'm on my way. Be right there!" she gasped and put her hands on her head, then hurried to the poster.

"But Marinette, Mrs. Chamack will be right here for the cake!" Tikki reminded her. "Ugh, I've got twenty minutes to get here. I told them I'll take care of the poster and now they're waiting for me. Well, Y/N will be there too." she picked up the poster and hurried towards the stairs. "You won't get to the Trocadero in five minutes. Too far away!"

"Not too far for Ladybug." the girl winked at the kwami. "Tikki, spots on!" She transformed and set off. After a few moments, she arrived at the scene. She quickly changed back and ran to her classmates. She showed the poster, which everyone was in awe of.

"Wow, stunning Marinette!" Y/N smiled at her and the blue haired blushed a bit and smiled back. "You're rooting for the wrong side. It looks like Alix won't even come. She's scared to compete with a champion like me." Kim was just bragging.

"Did you say something Kim?" Alix skated over there. The others started cheering. "Your ridiculous bets are over! I'm going to run you off the track, you running lunatic!"

"You are no match for me. Even my neck is thicker than your thighs!"

Alya giggled. "It's a good thing?" Marinette grinned at her.