Lady Wifi

In the classroom, Alya took a photo of Ladybug. She cut out her face and then looked around at her classmates. She placed the cutout on a couple of faces from a distance until she reached Chloe, who pointed to Miss Bustier. She placed the picture on her face as well, but then quickly put it away.

"Is Marinette still in the bathroom?" Alya thought. "Um, I don't know Miss." The bell rang and the students began to pack their things.

"Everyone read the third chapter of the first thousand years of France! Then fill in the questions." she handed out the papers, then turned to Alya and offered her two sets of questions. "Marinette gets her homework too." she nodded.

Outside the classroom, Alya called her best friend. "It's Marinette, leave a massage! Beep." the phone is switched to voicemail. She sighed and went to find her. She looked into the women's bathroom and called out her name, but there was no response. Then she went to Juleka and Rose to ask if they had seen the girl, but they just shook their heads.

She walked right past Chloé, who was rummaging through her closet, but then quickly snuck back. Then she saw her putting a red yo-yo with black dots into her bag. It was like Ladybug's. She gasped and quickly hid by the cabinets. Chloé ran out of the dressing room.

"Would Ladybug be Chloé?" Alya followed her to the entrance of the school, but by then the blonde had gotten into the limo and driven away. She quickly took out her phone and sent a voice message to her friend. "Hey Marinette call me we need to talk!" she hung up the phone as Nino walked past her. "Nino wait!" she grabbed his arm.

"Yeah?" he asked, then she dragged him away. "Come with me. I need your help." They sat down on a nearby bench. "So-" she cut him off and called Marinette again. The phone went to voicemail again. "Ugh, I hate it when she just disappears. She won't call me back, where could she be?!" she grumbled.

"Seriously, my dudette Y/N does this all the time too. But i guess you got to be sly when mr. control-freak is your daddy." the boy explained, then Alya's phone rang and a news report appeared. "Ladybug and Kitty Noir once again save Paris from a villain." Nadja announces. The broadcast switches to Ladybug, who smiles in confusion and waves to the cheering crowd.

Alya looks at the yo-yo in her hand and exclaims. "Hey, I think I found out who is hiding behind Ladybug's mask!" She picked up a note and wrote something on it, then placed it on Marinette's tablet. Then she turned back to Nino and whispered in his ear. "Chloé." Nino was surprised and then laughed.

"Chloé, seriously? She can't think of anyone but herself, much less saving the world. You're crazy."

"I'm so not, you'll see!" she grabbed his arm again and started pulling him.

--------------------------------------

Ladybug jumped from roof to roof and hurried to transform back. She quickly hid behind a pillar and then transform back. "Time flies when you've been saving the world. The day is almost over." Tikki explained with a smile. "Tell me about it, I missed half a day of school and half a day to see Y/N."

"Whoever sends that many villains doesn't leave much free time!" The kwami ​​crossed her tiny little hands grumpily.

Marinette went into the bakery. "Alya brought your school bag Marinette. You seem so forgetful these days. Maybe you just need some fresh air to clear your brain."

"Good idea mom, I'll start tomorrow." she pressed a kiss on her mother's cheek and then went to her room. After she got up, she sat down in her chair with a sigh. "Ladybug may save Paris again, but who will save Marinette from her homework?" She took the tablet out of her bag, but noticed a note on it.