Christmas special

It was currently December in Paris, which meant that winter had already arrived and people were already preparing for the holidays in full swing. Although Christmas was a holiday of love, Hawk Moth still akumatized people. It looks like it wasn't special to him.

At the moment, the snow was falling, so it was slowly covering the streets of the city.

Kitty Noir was sitting on a rooftop and smiling at the scenery. She always thought snow-covered landscapes were beautiful. And Paris was made even more beautiful by the snow.

At the moment, no one was akumatized and it wasn't time for their patrol. Still, she decided to transform and admire the scenery. Her father probably wouldn't have let her out, so this was the most obvious option.

She was wearing the green scarf that Marinette had given her for her birthday, though she still didn't know it, and earmuffs that covered her ears.

She continued to look at the landscape and the children, who were now playing in the snow and building snowmen or playing snowballs with each other. Unbeknownst to her, another heroine snuck up behind her with a sly grin on her face.

Suddenly, she felt someone grab her earmuffs and pull them slightly to the side, causing her ears to feel cold. She turned around with narrowed eyes, but immediately smiled when she saw Ladybug. "M'Lady! What are you doing here?"

Ladybug was also wearing a short vest with red and black dots that looked like a blanket and covered her shoulders. The garment reached her elbows, providing her with extra warmth.

"I thought it would be nice to enjoy this beautiful scenery for a bit. I see you thought so too." she grinned, then suddenly let go of the earmuff, which smacked Kitty Noir in the ear. The blonde's eyes widened slightly and she grunted slightly at the mild pain.

"Hey!" she shouted and tried to grab the other girl's hand, but she just started laughing loudly as she walked away. "I wish you...saw...your face!" she said between laughs and gasps. Although Kitty Noir was still a bit sore from the impact, she still smiled at her lady's laughter. She loved her laugh. She loved it even more when she made her laugh.

"Ha ha, very funny." she muttered, trying to sound angry, but it just wasn't working. Ladybug was too cute. It was impossible for her to be angry with her, especially now that she was laughing heartily. Her smile was infectious, causing a small smile to grow on Kitty Noir's face as well.

She watched as she tried to calm down from laughing when an idea came to her. Her smile now turned into a grin and she slowly bent down and picked up some snow from the roof. She quickly kneaded it into a ball and threw it towards Ladybug.

The snowball hit her, and she immediately fainted and tried to wipe the snow off her face with a shocked expression. Kitty Noir laughed out loud at this. "Oh, that was awesome! Your face! It was so funny!" she laughed and slightly gripped her stomach in pain.

Ladybug was still staring at her with a shocked look. The snow is now gone from her face. For a moment she just stood and watched her kitten laugh sweetly. Her laugh was something she wanted to hear more often. She was adorable. She smiled slowly, and then she sneakily picked up some snow from the roof and shaped it into a ball.

She immediately threw it towards the blonde, who noticed this and her eyes widened. She quickly moved away so the snowball didn't hit her. She gasped and looked at Ladybug, who now had several snowballs in her hand and was grinning cheekily.

She wanted to bend down to pick up more snow, but she couldn't as another snowball flew towards her. She also dodged it and then took off running. Behind her, Ladybug followed her giggling and throwing snowballs at her.