Weredad

In the evening, the streets of Paris were shaken by a huge crash. "Cake!" Gigantitan roared. The huge giant baby was walking down the street as people ran away from him in fear. Meanwhile, the two heroines jumped onto a roof and they followed him.

Gigantitan stopped for a moment and saw Tom and Sabine's bakery. "Cake!" he smiled and immediately started towards the building. Tom suddenly came out of the door with a large shovel in his hand. "I'll protect my pastries if it's the last thing I do!"

Suddenly, Sabine ran up to him. "Tom, you're going to get hurt!" Meanwhile, Gigantitan was getting closer. "Cake!"

The two heroines jumped behind the giant doll. "No, Da-...Mr. Dupain! Move aside!" she shouted and quickly corrected herself. It wouldn't be too good if her parents and Kitty Noir found out who she was. She swung the yo-yo and wrapped it around Gigantitan's hand, preventing him from touching the building.

"You know, it's a little rude to tie a baby to a yo-yo." Kitty Noir grinned beside her, but before she could answer, she was suddenly pulled away. She started to fall, but before she could hit the ground, Kitty Noir quickly caught her.

"Well, M'Lady, I didn't think you'd fall for me." she winked, and Ladybug rolled her eyes with a smile and got out of her hands. "You're really charming, my kitty. Even in the end I can't resist you." she smiled and the sarcasm was clearly palpable.

"Lucky Charm!" a huge plastic donut appeared from it. They were startled to see this, but Ladybug managed to catch it, although she struggled a bit due to its difficulty. Suddenly Gigantitan took it from her. "Cake!" He put it in his mouth, only to realize that it wasn't actually edible. He growled and angrily threw it at the bakery. More specifically, towards Marinette's room. "Not cake!"

"Marinette..." Kitty Noir muttered softly, feeling the worry wash over her. Ladybug heard her and looked at her partner in surprise. She could see the worry on her face.

She wanted to reassure her that there was nothing wrong with Marinette since she was Marinette herself, but she obviously couldn't tell her that. She couldn't give her any other peace of mind, after all, how would she know if a huge donut crashed into your room, then you're okay?

Kitty Noir pouted slightly. "Come on, Bugaboo. Time to put this baby down to sleep." She immediately hurried towards him. Ladybug was shocked for a moment, but began to follow. She immediately wrapped the yo-yo around his hand again, holding him back again.

Kitty Noir immediately jumped onto his hand. "Cataclysm!" she cried and moved closer to his neck and touched the pacifier there. The akuma flew out, which Ladybug quickly caught. "Miraculous Ladybug!" she exclaimed and everything returned to normal. Gigantitan transformed back into August, whom she caught. The pacifier fell off and she picked it up.

"So, what was it this time?" Kitty Noir asked as she was reassured that there was nothing wrong with her now. Marinette was probably safe. "Late-night carving, huh, baby August?"

The baby just started laughing while Ladybug kissed his cheek a few times. Kitty Noir gave her an admiring look. She probably understood children. "Oh, you are so cute!" August only laughed harder, but then her earring beeped.

"Here, you can have him." she said, then placed the baby in her hands. "Bye-bye, little guy." she beckoned to her, then took off towards the top of the bakery. August held out a hand to the departing figure as he whimpered.

"You miss her already, too? I know how it feels." Kitty Noir tried to comfort him as August turned to her. "Gummy." he said in frustration, then suddenly remembered that Ladybug had left his pacifier. "Ah, of course. The pacifier!"