Stormy Weather

At the KIDZ+ studio, Alec is currently presenting the competition for the weather girl in one of the TV broadcasts. Arriving at the studio, a white limousine appears. It contained the two finalist girls: Aurore and Mireille.

"Welcome to the finals of our KIDZ+ contest! Today we will announce one lucky winner who will be the brand new KIDZ+ weather girl!"

Exiting the limo, Aurore and Mireille begin walking towards the entrance of the studio. People were shouting Mireille on one side and Aurore on the other.

"We started with 5,000 competitors. But with the help of our home audience, we reduced our talents to these two girls!" Alec introduces the two girls next to him. "So congratulations to our awesome finalists! Aurore Beauréal to my right, Mireille Caquet to my left. Who will be the lucky winner? Vote now! Aurora #1 is Mireille #2. And remember, normal text message rates apply!" he winked into the camera.

--------------------------------------

At the Dupain-Cheng Bakery, Marinette chases a little girl. "Come on, Manon, give it back!" The little girl who was being chased by the blue haired one wore a hat she had made on her head and jumped onto the sofa. "But I also want to be a fashion designer!" Marinette jumps to catch the girl, but she quickly runs away, causing her to fall onto the couch.

"Manon, please, it's not ready yet. You're going to ruin it!" Marinette continues to chase the girl, who hid under the table. The blue-haired one looks around but can't find her. Manon starts laughing so she notices her. She hides under the table, but the little girl runs away again and hits her head.

She disappeared again. Marinette searches until she sees something behind the curtain. She tiptoes over and pulls the curtain. But to her surprise, there was a doll sitting on a chair with the hat on. The blue haired one gasps and grabs the hat.

"I vote for Mireille. She's the best!" Manon said with Marinette's phone in her hand. "Hey, my phone!" The girl grabs the hat from her hand and runs away again. Marinette sighs. "Ugh, why did I agree to this again?" she asked herself. Then Tikki appeared. "Hide, Tikki!" The girl waves to the kwami ​​worriedly.

"Don't worry. You know what? If you can handle Manon for a day, every villain will be a piece of cake." Marinette smiles at the creature, but she immediately hides as the bell rings. The blue haired one walks to the door. She opens it and reveals Alya. "Alya?"

"Hey, I got a huge scoop for you! Guess who's having a photo shoot in the park?" Alya holds out her phone and reveals a picture of Y/N posing in a nearby park. Marinette gasps in delight and grabs the phone from Alya's hand.

"Now? Is Y/N at the park now?" she asks with a smile. "As we speak!" Alya leans against the door frame. "Oh my gosh! What should I tell her?" she questioned. "Well I guess like you usually do. You start talking to her and then all of a sudden you stop and start stuttering." Alya just grins at the girl.

Marinette nudges her shoulder with a smile. "Stop it! I'll be better now!" She puts her hands on her hips, showing her determination. "Um, who is she?" Manon appears between her legs. "Oops! I forgot that little detail." Marinette scratches the back of her head in confusion.

"And who is she?" Alya smiles at the little girl and waves to her. "Oh, she's Manon. She's the daughter of one of my mom's friends. I'll be looking after her all afternoon." Then she gasps. "Oh no! I can't go out!" Marinette hangs her head back in frustration.

"Let me guess. They asked you and you couldn't say no." Alya grinned again. "No! I just couldn't...couldn't...say no." the blue haired hangs her head in loss.