A/N (deleted later)

Hi Everyone!

It's been a while, hasn't it? It's been a long time, 1 month to be exact, since I updated this book. You might be wondering why I'm not updating? Did something happen?

I can reassure you right now that you don't have to worry, the book will neither be deleted nor on hold.

I feel terrible for just leaving this book here without any words and you deserve an explanation for the lack of updates.

There are actually three main reasons for this:

The first is that I'm a little unmotivated to update this book. It's not that I don't want to write, it's just that I've had a hard time getting myself to continue writing.

The second is that I am currently writing another book and at the moment I am putting more emphasis on it.

And the third is that I had a lot of exams in the last few weeks. They really tired me out and I didn't have the strength or desire to update. But I tried to write in the meantime. You surely know what it's like when you have heaps of exams waiting for you.

I love writing this book, but lately it's lost a bit of its charm. Regardless, I want to finish it all the way to the end.

I mentioned in the A/N part of the last chapter that I'm doing the New York special before season 4. I actually started writing that chapter then, but I didn't touch it for quite a while after that. Then a couple of weeks ago I started writing again and I reached about the middle of the chapter.

Now you may ask why is it so important to write the special? After all, it would not necessarily affect the progress of the story.

Well, in my book, that's actually going to be an important chapter. There would be mentions here that would be important for the fourth and fifth seasons as well. That's why I think it's important that it comes out before season 4.

And even though I'm already halfway through the chapter, I still don't know when it will be released.

I am grateful for those who are still patiently waiting for the chapters. I'm really trying to finish. I will try to finish and publish within the next two weeks. Hopefully, season 4 will move faster after that.

Thank you very much for your patience. I'll try to make the next chapter worth the wait. At least I hope it will be worth it to you. I'll tell you in advance that it will be quite long. This will probably be the longest chapter. (It's almost 5,000 words now.)

And thanks for all the reading, votes and comments so far. It really means a lot to me. Moreover, more than 26 thousand people have already read this book! That's a huge number. I never thought I would ever achieve this. I am incredibly grateful to you!

So please be patient a little more and I promise the next chapter will be coming soon!