Horrificator

At Francoise Dupont, the class was filming a movie in their classroom. Myléne, Y/N and Adrien were the main characters.

"Agent Smith, this is too dangerous!" Y/N started. "We must evacuate!" Adrien continued. "Are you suggesting we run Officer Garcia and Jones? After it devoured my family, my friends, even my beloved dog, Sniffles? Never! I won't run! I no longer fear it! I'm going to face it then I 'll-Aaa!!" Myléne screamed in sudden fear.

"Cut!" shouted Nino, who was now the director of the film. Myléne cowered under the table in fear, while Ivan stood still in surprise. He had a monster mask on his head as he played the monster in the movie.

"Sorry, Myléne." he apologized as he removed his mask. "Myléne, that's like the 10th take and we're only on the first scene!" growled Nino. "14th actually but who's counting?" Alix said from the background. The boy only became more nervous at this.

"I'm sorry. I'm gonna do better on the next take. I promise!" As she spoke, she looked over at her classmates, who were looking at her expectantly. Nino shook his head slightly. "Anyone want some tea?" Rose's voice was now heard in the background. The twins motioned to her that they wanted to, and she happily hurried over to them.

"You're playing a hero from the special forces. You're not supposed to get all freaked out." explained the boy in the cap. "I know but that monster mask he's wearing is so realistic and scary."

While she explained, Y/N took a closer look at the mask. She thought it wasn't really scary. Besides, it wasn't even true to life. She didn't understand why Myléne was so afraid.

"Just big old me, Myléne. Nothing to be scared of." Ivan tried to comfort her. Then Chloé snorted. "You ask me, he doesn't even need a mask." She and Sabrina laughed. Not far beside them, Marinette and Alya stared at them boredly. "What a bratty snob."

"Ivan, put the mask back on. You're playing a monster. And Myléne, we need you to stay in character." Ivan put on the mask. She looked at him, then winced again in fear.

Meanwhile, Y/N and Adrien were playing with the water gun and trying to shoot each other. Alya and Marinette watched them having fun. The brunette just smiled and shook her head at their antics while Marinette looked at them with soft eyes and a smile. She was looking specifically at Y/N. Their fight was interrupted by Myléne, who bumped into Adrien and screamed.

"And the Oscar for best pathetic scaredy cat afraid of its own shadow goes to Myléne!" Chloé exclaimed, then laughed. The others looked at her with furrowed brows. Although Y/N ​​didn't like the blonde's statement either, she still felt that she was a little right. Honestly, she wouldn't be surprised if she was actually scared of her own shadow.

"Chloé, seriously?" Adrien growled. "Yeah, so what?" she said disinterestedly. Myléne ran out of the classroom crying. Marinette called after her. "Myléne! Anyone gonna go after her?" Ivan took off his mask and ran after her. "Myléne, wait!"

"Epic, Chloé! Just epic! What are we supposed to do now without our leading actress?" Nino complained. "Who needs her anyway? She was totally lame." Then the returning Ivan interrupted her. "You're lame! Myléne is crying rise out in the bathroom thanks to you!"

"Me, lame?!" the blonde was in disbelief. "Hey, hey, everyone chill out. You're right, Chloé is lame but fighting isn't gonna bring Myléne back. I'm the producer and I'm gonna do everything in my power to finish filming tonight!" Marinette said.

"Deadline for the Parisian student short film festival is tomorrow evening. Precisely 26 hours 15 minutes and 14, 13 seconds from now." Max explained.