Reflekdoll

Currently, Ladybug and Kitty Noir have defeated another villain. The magic just repaired the damage, including a fallen Eiffel Tower. The two now jumped towards a roof.

"I don't call the shots, M'Lady! You're the superhero who captures the akumas." Kitty Noir spoke as she jumped onto the roof. "I'm just the cunning, ultra-charming Kitty Noir!" she twirled her staff with satisfaction, then leaned on it

Ladybug looked at her with slightly raised eyebrows and a small grin. "Right. You have it easy!"

"Easy? That's 'cause I make it look easy!" she defended herself and now leaned closer to her. "Cunning as you might be, that prank you pulled earlier almost made my Lucky Charm fail!"

Kitty Noir looked at her without emotion, then placed her staff on her back and leaned on it. "Do you know why Master Fu gave you the ladybug Miraculous instead of me?"

"Because it requires someone with a sense of responsibility?" she grinned at her. Kitty Noir raised her eyebrows with a smile, then removed her staff from her back. "Nope. Because unlike me, you have no sense of humor."

Ladybug's eyes widened slightly and she felt a slight offend. "Pft! Whatever!" sulking, she turned away. Kitty Noir just continued to smile and take her hand, raising it to her lips for a kiss. This did not work, however, as Ladybug pulled her hand away.

"You dare to kiss my hand after offended me? Your so-called 'Lady'?" she fumed and gave her a sideways glance. Kitty Noir was confused for a moment, then smiled awkwardly.

"Look, M'Lady, it's no big deal. We both know you're fantastic at a lot of other things. I'm just in charge of humor." she tried to calm her down, and then her ring started beeping. Ladybug looked at her this time.

"You'd better get going before you lose your clown costume!" she grinned. "Come on, you know you like my costume. There's no need to deny it." Grinning, Kitty Noir leaned closer, and Ladybug blushed slightly and immediately pushed her away. "This is not true." she muttered.

Kitty Noir just giggled. "Miss you already, my Bugaboo!" she smiled, then bowed to her and held out her staff. "Don't call me-" Ladybug began, but she had jumped away by then. "See? I was right! And I know you like it when I call you that too!" she shouted back at her.

Ladybug grunted as she watched her leave, but then hung her head in loss. Unfortunately, she was right. She hated to admit it, but she loved it when she called her by her nicknames. But she was wrong about humor! It's simply impossible. She just didn't have time for humor during the fight. Yes, that was all!

--------------------------------------

Y/N was now at the school talking to Adrien and Nino. Their classes ended an hour earlier, as Mrs. Mendeleev was not at school that day.

Suddenly Nino stopped them and showed something on his phone. Then Alya appeared next to them. "Hey, Y/N! I was wondering if you could help us out with a fashion shoot?" she asked the girl.

"I'd love to, Alya, but me and Adrien have to go home or our father will...well, you know." The brunette nodded in understanding, but didn't want to leave it at that. "I know, but you were supposed to be in Mrs. Mendeleiev's class today, and since she's not here, you technically don't have to be home for an entire hour."

A little further away from them, Marinette was still watching the whole thing worriedly. She really shouldn't worry that much. After all, Y/N had been in her room before. Even so, she was still confused.