Frozer

Ladybug and Kitty Noir were trying to stop a runaway glider piloted by a man holding a bouquet of flowers. The bouquet fell from his hand, but Kitty Noir quickly caught it.

Ladybug quickly grabbed the man. The glider landed on a rooftop, so she dropped him off there. "You should take the elevator next time." told him. "Pound it!"

"My 'deltaplane express delivery' wasn't exactly the best idea." he told them a little confused. "Don't forget your bouquet." Kitty Noir handed him the bouquet and quickly took out a red rose. The man gratefully took it. "Be careful on your way back." Ladybug called after him.

"For you, M'Lady." offered her the rose. Ladybug looked at her and a slight blush appeared on her face. "Kitty Noir, that really wasn't necessary." she muttered but still took the rose from her as she smiled.

"You deserve the best, M'Lady. And the rose is perfect for you." she said smiling at her. Ladybug's blush deepened, but she tried to shake it off. "Anyway, thanks for the rose, kitty. It smells amazing." she said as she sniffed it and planted a kiss on her cheek in thanks.

Kitty Noir's face flushed, but she still looked at her with an admiring smile. Ladybug smiled at this, then waved at her and swung away.

--------------------------------------

Ladybug jumped onto the balcony of her room, then quickly climbed into the room and transformed back. Tikki yawned exhausted, then flew onto her shoulder and watched with interest what her owner was doing.

Marinette still had the rose in her hand. She stared at it with a small smile. She carefully placed it in the small vase on her desk, which already contained a rose. That rose was from the rooftop surprise after Glaciator. She kept it and looked after it. She might not admit it, but she adored them.

--------------------------------------

Y/N was now in the school locker room. Fencing class ended a few minutes ago. She and Kagami were talking while behind them was a slightly dejected Adrien. He actually fought pretty bad today. His thoughts were not on fencing, but on something else. Or rather someone else.

The two girls now went towards the door, but they noticed that Adrien wasn't following them. In fact, he hadn't even changed his clothes. Y/N looked at his distraught face and then turned to Kagami. The girl understood what she was implying, so she nodded and then walked out.

Y/N walked over to him and sat next to him. "Hey. Everything okay? You didn't seem focused today." Adrien sighed and turned to her. "I'm just...I'm distracted by something." She listened attentively as she pondered. "And what would that be?"

"It's just...it's just Luka. You know, since I called him, we've talked a lot. Sometimes we met after school, but then we didn't have much time because we had to go home right away. I want to ask him out somewhere." he explained.

Y/N was shocked for a moment and then smiled. "So Luka, huh? Tell me, would you like to ask him out for a hangout or like a date?" Adrien's face immediately turned red and he began to deny it. "What? No! O-Of course I just want to ask him out for a really f-friendly hangout!"

She raised her eyebrows slightly at this, indicating that she didn't believe it. He sighed at that. "Okay, you're right. I actually want this to be a date." He was quiet for a moment. "But I don't know where to invite him. I've been thinking about the ice rink, but I don't know if he'd like it."