Queen Wasp

After the events of the Style Queen, the fashion show could continue without any worries. The twins were currently walking down the catwalk as purple lights illuminated the venue.

The lighting suddenly disappeared and people looked at the front of the catwalk in surprise. The twins looked puzzled at their reaction until they looked at where everyone was staring. As soon as they looked, they gasped and their eyes widened.

Their father, Gabriel Agreste, was standing there. His face was emotionless as he stared at the two. They stared at each other for a few moments, then he slowly started walking towards them.

The tension was huge. Everyone was quiet. No one dared to speak. If someone were to drop a pin now, the sound of it would surely be heard.

Gabriel walked in front of them and stared at them. The twins continued to look at him with wide eyes before grabbing their hats and pulling them off their heads. He watched them do this and then hugged them.

The two were shocked for a moment, but immediately hugged him back. A smile slowly formed on their faces and they hugged their father tighter.

The photographers immediately started taking pictures. Nowadays, it was not an everyday sight that Gabriel Agreste himself would show up. It also wasn't everyday that he hugged his children. Of course, only the twins themselves could really know this.

--------------------------------------

The fashion show is now over. The Bourgeois family was behind the scene. The atmosphere was a little unsettling as Audrey was still angry about what had happened.

"My dear Audrey, I heard about the unforgivable misfortune you had to endure." Gabriel told her as he walked over to her with the twins. Audrey held out her hand, which he kissed slowly.

"I'm still quite overwhelmed." she replied and didn't even look at him. "I want you to know that I fired the person who was responsible for the misunderstanding. Only one row in the house is befitting Audrey Bourgeois, and that's the first."

Audrey looked at him and a slight smile appeared on her face. "Let's not overdo it, huh Gabriel?"

"Did you enjoy the show?" he asked with a slight smile. This is also a rare sight. "So, so." she replied simply, then glanced at the hats on the twins' heads. Meanwhile, the Dupain-Cheng family also walked over to them.

She removed the hat from Y/N's head and studied it. "This hat is not Gabriel Agreste." she stated, then looked at Marinette. "Are you responsible for that?" she asked, and it was impossible to tell whether she was asking out of satisfaction or disappointment.

Marinette glanced at her parents. Tom gave a thumbs up while Sabine smiled encouragingly. She then looked at the twins, who were also looking at her with reassuring smiles. She smiled for a moment, then spoke a little nervously.

"I...I'm the one who created it." Audrey's face was still expressionless, but her eyes were still on the hat. "Marinette won a fashion design competition." Gabriel said as he looked pleased.

"It's the most..." she began before trailing off for a moment. It's like she's trying to decide whether she hates or loves the hat. Beside her, Chloé grinned and waited for her mother to disparage it.

"...exceptional thing I've ever seen. You're a visionary, Marinette! Glitter's had its day. Feathers are the trend of tomorrow." Marinette was surprised. She didn't expect her to like it.