The Evillustrator

In Francoise Dupont, Marinette desperately ran from two villains while screaming for help. "Help!" she shouted, then looked back to see Stormy Weather following her. She stopped suddenly when she saw Lady Wifi standing in front of her. She quickly turned and headed back, but the villain fired a signal at her, causing her to freeze.

Stormy Weather then shot ice at her, making it impossible to escape. The two shook hands in recognition of the victory. Then suddenly another figure appeared.

He raised his pencil and began to draw something. Stormy Weather tried to freeze him, but her umbrella suddenly started to wipe out. Lady Wifi quickly sprung into action and tried to shoot him, but failed as a huge box formed around the two of them.

The ice and freeze mark disappeared from Marinette as the person scrubbed it off. "Oh Super Nathan, you're my hero!" She rushed to him and hugged him. "It was nothing." he said, trying to sound modest. "I love you!" She told. "I love you too, Marinette!"

The scene was interrupted by a woman's voice. "Nathaniel! What are you drawing?" Professor Mendeleiev held up one of the drawings as the boy tried to wake up from his sleep. "And these artistic aspirations of yours are the reason why you fail science!"

"I'm sorry." he regretted. "Pack up and head to the principal's office! And show him these cat scratches! Then you'll regret it." while speaking, the boy gathered his things and started towards the door. On the way out, however, he tripped over a bag and fell, so that his things and drawings fell to the ground.

Chloé immediately picked up the notebook and showed it to Sabrina. "Uh, look Sabrina! That's him as a superhero. And look who he saved. It's Marinette!" Marinette gasped slightly at that. "He is so totally crushing on you, Marinette!" She quickly tore a page from the notebook before Nathaniel took it from her. "Give me that!"

"Enough! Nathaniel, go!" The boy quickly ran out of the room.

The teacher went back to her desk and started talking about a presentation. "And the following physical presentation groups: Nino, Y/N, Adrien and Alya." Marinette gasped and turned to Alya. "So lucky."

"And next: Sabrina, Chloé and Marinette." The blue haired one leaned her head on this table. Alya just gently put her hand on her back. "So unlucky." The blonde raised a hand to protest. "Uh, Miss. Could you move her to another group? Sabrina and I work much better on our own."

"This is a presentation group, not a wish show. Deal with it!" The bell rang and the students began to pack away their school supplies. "I hate dealing with it!"

"You wouldn't switch groups with me, would you?" Marinette asked her friend. "And deal with that twosome of terror? Sorry, but I promise to talk all about you in between particles and the physics." The blue haired one happily threw herself at the other girl. "You're the best!"

--------------------------------------

In the library, Y/N and Adrien were looking for books for the presentation when they heard Chloé calling out. "What do you mean you won't do my assignment?!"

"Marinette was right. I-I'm not the slave!" Between them, Marinette buried her face in her hands. "But I never actually said that." She tried to get herself out of the situation. "But Marinette didn't buy a super cute beret at Gabriel's. I did. I can lend you."

"Excuse me, but are you trying to bribe her with a hat to stay as your friend?" She was just in disbelief at that. She thought it impossible to bribe Sabrina with that." Uh, really, really adorable hat. It would look fantastic on me." Marinette looked at the redhead questioningly. It looks like she was easily bribed.