Prime Queen

At Agreste Castle, Y/N was sitting in front of her computer doing one of her homework while the sound of the TV was playing in the background. Plagg hovered in front of it and watched it intently.

"Tonight, for our first edition of Face to Face, you'll have the opportunity of a lifetime. The chance to talk live with Ladybug and Kitty Noir, along with me, Nadja Chamack. We'll be revealing some sizzling hot information about your favorite superheroes. Don't be bemused, it's just the news."

The creature excitedly flew to his owner. "Wow, a whole interview with you and Ladybug, it's amazing. How good the life of a star is." Y/N smiled at his excitement.

"It's really amazing, but you know me and Ladybug aren't stars. We're heroes with serious responsibilities." she explained as Plagg groaned. "Uh, in that case you're basically stars. At least you don't have to worry about those duties now."

"Whatever you say, Plagg. We agreed to this interview to reassure everyone that we will protect them. Although I think now, on an exceptional occasion, maybe we could really relax a bit." she said, then pondered during the last sentence. Plagg nodded in satisfaction.

"Exactly. Anyway, I'm sure you only accepted this invitation to spend some time with Ladybug." he said, then chuckled. She just rolled her eyes. "Sure, obviously."

She looked at the time and saw that the interview was about to start. "The interview is about to start. Time to go. Plagg, claws out!"

She transformed, then jumped out the window and headed for the studio.

--------------------------------------

Arriving at the studio, Kitty Noir immediately threw herself into the armchair. The sudden act scared Nadja a little.

"Huh? Uh, which way did you come in?" she asked in surprise. "Secret superhero door." she said as she took a taste of one of the drinks. "I see Ladybug's running behind, huh?"

"I thought you'd be arriving together." Nadja said as Kitty Noir walked closer to her. "Wanna hear a secret?" she asked as she nodded. "I love chouquettes." She watched with amusement as the heroine ate one.

"Is that the sizzling hot information I've been promised?" her boss, Arlette, asked about the device in her ear. "No, of course not." Kitty Noir sat back down as she continued to listen to their conversation. She decided to call her partner until then. "I'm sorry, she's not picking up."

Nadja looked tense, so she started looking at the schedule on her tablet, hoping it would distract her from her frustration. Kitty Noir was happily eating the food until then. They were delicious. Then the table was pulled away, so she quickly picked up some. A cameraman started counting down.

"Going live in ten, nine..." The countdown had almost reached one when Ladybug suddenly appeared and sat down on the armchair swaying a little. Kitty Noir smiled. "I thought you decided to stand me up, M'Lady."

"And let the audience down? Never. I'm sorry I'm so late, Nadja." apologized to her. Nadja nodded and then looked at her watch. The recording has now started.

"Good evening. I'm Nadja Chamack, and this is Face to Face. For our first edition, I welcome the beloved guardians of Paris, Ladybug and Kitty Noir." The two gestured to the camera. "Hello, thanks so much for accepting this exclusive live interview."

"Well, thank you, Nadja. We're honored to be here." began Ladybug. "And hello to all my fans." Kitty Noir said as she blew a kiss into the camera. "I am sure thousands have tuned in to watch you tonight."