Gorizilla

The twins were in their father's office and looked upset. They wanted their father to let them see a truly exceptional film. The movie their mother was in.

"Father? There's something we'd like to talk to you about. Can we have a few minutes of your time?" Y/N asked nervously as she fiddled with her ring. She had a bad feeling. She knew that convincing their father of this would be difficult. Failing that, she could easily transform into Kitty Noir, but then Adrien would be left behind. They had to convince him.

"Yes, of course." he answered them without looking up from his computer. The two raised their heads in a bit of surprise. "Really?" Adrien cheered.

"I'll tell Nathalie to let you know as soon as I'm available." They were saddened by this. They could have known after his first sentence that it was already suspicious.

"It'll be too late then." muttered Adrien softly, but Gabriel heard him. He looked at them but then his eyes drifted to Y/N's fingers. He saw her fiddling with her ring. He narrowed his eyes suspiciously.

"Shouldn't you two be practicing the piano?" They looked at each other sadly and then sighed. "Yes." Adrien walked out of the room while Y/N stayed there for a moment and looked at him with disappointed eyes before she walked out as well.

Gabriel entered Ladyblog and started a recording of Kitty Noir anxiously rushing away from Alya. He rewinded the video and stopped at a frame where she looked worriedly at her ring. He zoomed in on the picture, then zoomed in on Y/N's ring from the recent ad video. He also shrunk it, and then placed the two pictures next to each other.

He watched them, then gasped in disbelief. "That's impossible!"

He started towards the door, then angrily opened it and headed towards Y/N's room. The bodyguard stood aside in fear as he saw the angry man approaching. Gabriel opened the door and gasped when he saw the sound of the piano coming from a recording.

He also entered Adrien's room, where he was greeted by the same sight. He left the room and was surprised to see that the door of their home was open. "Nathalie?!" he shouted.

Nathalie immediately rushed over and waited bewildered for him to speak. "Where are my daughter and my son?!" She and the bodyguard looked at him in fear.

"They have managed to leave their room without either of you noticing! Find them!" They nodded and immediately ran away.

--------------------------------------

The twins were now in city and looking for the cinema. Everywhere they looked, all they saw was their perfume ad. They felt uncomfortable, to say the least. Seeing yourself on huge boards was not a pleasant feeling.

They tried to walk carefully and inconspicuously, but it looks like it didn't work out.

"Y/N and Adrien? The Y/N and Adrien Agreste?" Frightened, they turned to the side and saw a boy with brown hair, whose clothes were very similar to theirs. "This is awesome!" he exclaimed. The two looked at him with a slightly confused smile and slowly tried to turn around.

"Okay, bye." they said, then slowly walked away, but the boy continued to follow them.

"The first time I saw you two in that ad, I told myself, 'Wayem, I got to meet that girl and boy! They're so cool!' What if I was, like, your biggest fan?"

They looked at each other worriedly and tried desperately to get out of the situation. "Yeah, if you say so." Y/N replied quickly and tried to walk faster but couldn't as Wayem wrapped his arms around her and Adrien's shoulders.