Volpina

At Agreste Castle, Y/N was putting away her school supplies and fencing equipment. After putting everything away, she hurried to Adrien's room and knocked. "Adrien, hurry up! We're going to be late."

"Just a moment and I'll be ready. Until then, go down to the car." She did as he said and started down the stairs. But before she could go out the door, she heard her father's irritated voice.

She looked through the door and saw him on the phone putting a book away in a safe that was behind their mother's painting. Was there a safe behind the painting? This discovery surprised her a little. Then Gabriel started towards the door, so she quickly ran away and hid. As she walked away, Plagg flew out of her jacket.

"Is he hiding something behind mom's painting?" she wondered, then went into the room. "Oh, I love dirty secrets!" Plagg said, then followed her. Once she reached the painting, she grabbed it and opened it, revealing the safe. "Oh, yes, go on, go on!" the kwami ​​assured her. She entered a code, but the system did not accept it.

"It looks like it has a different code. It won't work like that and my fencing class is about to start." she said, but Plagg immediately objected. "Good thing I'm here." he said, then flew into the safe. "Wait, Plagg no!" She quickly opened the safe.

"My, my, what have we gotten here? A book on Tibet, an old flyer from a hotel, a load of old junk, come on, where's the good stuff?" The kwami ​​then threw a book into her hand. "I've seen this book somewhere before. But who cares, I'm famished. I need Camembert!"

"Why is my dad keeping this locked in a safe?" She started flipping through the pages of the book, which had various drawings of the miraculouses and their owners. She flipped through the pages until ahe got to the butterfly miraculous.

"Hawk Moth? What's this monster doing in a book about superheroes?" Then someone's voice spoke. "Y/N are you here? You weren't at the car." The girl was startled by the sudden voice, but calmed down when she saw that it was only Adrien. "Adrien, you scared me."

"Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to. Hey, what's in your hand?" He went to her and she showed him the book. Like her, he looked at it in astonishment. Adrien looked up from the book and saw that there was a safe in the wall. "That's where you got the book from? But why was it there?"

"I have no idea. All I know is that dad locked it in here for a reason." Then they both heard footsteps and quickly closed the safe and then the painting. Y/N quickly put the book away before Nathalie entered.

"Y/N, Adrien, you're going to be late." she told them. "We were just looking for my homework, silly me." she smiled in confusion, while Adrien nodded in agreement.

--------------------------------------

The twins arrived at the school. They walked into the building, but then the noise was louder than usual. Everyone was talking about a girl named Lila. About how fantastic and exciting her life is.

"Lila? I've never heard of her. Maybe a new student?" Y/N asked as Adrien shrugged. "Probably." They continued their walk, but suddenly a girl with brown hair stood in front of them.

"Sorry to interrupt, but you are the Agreste twins, right?" The two were stunned for a moment, but nodded. "Yes, that would be us. I'm Y/N and he's Adrien. Nice to meet you." she introduced themselves. The girl in front of them looked very happy.

"I've heard so much about you. It's a pleasure to finally meet you. I'm Lila Rossi." Adrien quickly spoke up. "So you'd be the one everyone's talking about today?" The girl seemed almost pleased to hear this. "Oh, they're talking about me? I didn't think what I had to say would be so interesting."