Mayura (Heroes' day - pt2)

The heroes watched as the akumatized crowd kept chanting at Scarlet Moth. Suddenly he raised his walking stick, and the crowd fell silent.

"Ladybug, Kitty Noir! I can feel your close presence. If you want to save Paris and all its people, I'll give you one last chance. Give yourselves up and bring me your Miraculous!" he shouted.

Except for Ladybug, all of them looked towards the tower with a confident smile. Kitty Noir saw the worry on her partner's face. "M'Lady, are you all right?"

"It's like he's been preparing for this for a long time. But we...We're not prepared for this." she explained, then looked at her. "Yes, we are. We've already fought them all and won. And there are five of us this time." she said as the other three nodded in agreement. Ladybug smiled, then turned back to the tower with a determined look.

"If we wanna win, we have to defeat Hawk Moth. Even thought we've never fought him before." She stood on the edge of the building. "Hawk Moth! I hope you enjoyed Volpina's illusion, because the real Ladybug will never hand you over her Miraculous!"

This time, Kitty Noir also joined her. "And we've got a better idea. You're gonna give us your Miraculous!" Rena Rouge and Carapace also stood by them. "You may have an army of akumatized warriors..." Carapace began. "But we're a whole team of superheroes!" Rena Rouge continued. Eventually, Queen Bee stood up as well. "You're going to wish you never wore that utterly ridiculous costume!"

Now they all got into their fighting stances. Scarlet Moth just laughed. "I understand you want a fight. Then, so be it! Guitar Villian, Frightningale. Music!"

The mass of the akumatized immediately started towards them, and the heroes did the same.

"Don't forget our main objective. We want to get to Hawk Moth!" Ladybug shouted to them. "Well, it's a simple plan, then. Go for the big bad boss!"

"Let's get him!"

"I'll cover you!"

"You can count on me, Ladybug!"

"Cyclone!" Stormy Weather shouted, then sent a couple of villains into the sky with her. "Horus, give me your wings!" Pharaoh exclaimed, then grabbed Princess Fragrance and flew her away.

"Thunderbolt!" sent a bolt of lightning towards Ladybug. "Carapace, shield!" Carapace threw away his shield, causing the lightning to strike it. Riposte jumped to the ground and swung her saber at Ladybug, but she quickly backed away, sending it crashing into the ground.

She backed away with a grunt as the other villains fell to the ground as well. "Your swords are no match for Kitty Noir. Show 'em what you got." said Ladybug. "At your command, M'Lady." She ran up to Riposte and Mime and started fighting them.

Rogercop started shooting at Ladybug, who blocked his shots with the yo-yo. "Queen Bee! Pharaoh's pendant!" Meanwhile, Princess Fragrance started firing at Kitty Noir, but Carapace quickly stood behind her and blocked the shot with his shield. "Good job!" she smiled in thanks.

Queen Bee threw the spinning top at Pharaoh's pendant, which hit it and shattered it. He transformed back into Jalil and dropped the girl in his arms. Ladybug quickly caught the akuma. "Rena Rouge, rescue!" Princess Fragrance blasted herself with her perfume as the heroine caught Jalil. "Good aim, Chloé!"

She threw her flute, which hit Princess Fragrance's weapon, causing it to shatter. She transformed back and fell to the ground, but Queen Bee quickly caught her. "It's Queen Bee to you, Fox!" Ladybug also caught that akuma.

Meanwhile, Kitty Noir fought Mime, while Carapace fought Riposte. Riposte struck at him, but he blocked it with his shield. She grunted and lunged at him, but he quickly dodged her and stumbled forward. Kitty Noir grabbed her and swung her saber at Mime's hat.