Befana

At Agreste Castle, Y/N was in her room preparing a present for Marinette. More specifically, a bracelet.

"Oh, what are you making? It looks good." asked Plagg from beside her, who was looking at her curiously. Y/N smiled. "This will be a present for Marinette's birthday. I need to hurry to make it as her birthday is tomorrow." she explained, then turned back to making it.

The creature was still curious. "And you're giving her a bracelet? Why don't you buy her something instead. You could buy her practically anything. Although I think the most perfect gift you can give someone is a box of Camembert! In fact, a whole lot!" by the last part he looked almost bewitched.

"I'm sure the only living thing that would enjoy Camembert is you." she said, then turned to the kwami ​​again. "Marinette is special, so she deserves something special. She's always there when you need her and doesn't hesitate to help. That's admirable about her." she explained, then turned back to the bracelet.

"That's why I decided to make her a present myself." finished the explanation. Plagg still looked confused. "Uhm, but why a bracelet?" Y/N smiled again and took something out of her pocket.

"This bracelet was given to me by Marinette when I went over to practice with her for the Mecha Strike 3 competition. I've kept it with me ever since. That's why I decided to make her one too." she explained happily as Plagg sighed.

"Ouch, that talk is so cheesy. Stop it. Besides, I'm starving." he said, then flew off for a Camembert. Y/N rolled her eyes and then went back to making the bracelet.

After about ten minutes, the bracelet was almost ready. The girl admired it and was satisfied with her work. Then there was a knock on her door and the door opened. It was Adrien. "Hey, Y/N!" he said hello, then saw her doing something at her desk. "What are you doing?"

He walked over to her and looked at the bracelet. "Wow, that's really nice! Did you make it for yourself?" he inquired. "No, this will be for Marinette. I decided to make her a bracelet similar to mine." she explained, then showed him her own bracelet.

"Where is this from?" he inquired further. "Well that's what Marinette gave me when I went over to practice with her." Adrien became happier after hearing this and a teasing smile appeared on his face. "So you're just making this for her, huh? How cute." She rolled her eyes.

"Stop it. I told you there's nothing between us." This did not stop Adrien from continuing the teasing. "You mean yet?" Y/N sighed. "Whatever you say." The boy laughed and she just rolled her eyes. Still, there was a slight smile on her face.

--------------------------------------

The next day, Y/N and Adrien were already at the surprise party and helped the others with the decorations. It looked like everyone was a little clumsy in their rush. Away from them, Alya called Marinette to meet her at the park.

By the time Alya went to get Marinette, everyone had finished getting ready and were happily waiting for the girl. After a few minutes, the two returned. The blue haired's eyes cost a band to hide the surprise from her. Finally, Alya pulled it off her, and then everyone loudly wished her a happy birthday.

Even though Marinette knew they were throwing a surprise party for her, she was still moved. She was very happy. She was even happier when she saw that Y/N was there too.

The others greeted her one by one. Everyone gave their gifts until Y/N was next.

"Happy birthday, Marinette!" she said as she handed her a small blue box. Marinette slowly took it from her and looked at it in astonishment before looking up at the blonde with a blush on her face. Alya nudged her to snap her out of her trance, but before she could say anything a singing voice interrupted them.