The Bubbler

In the Dupain-Cheng bakery, Marinette is sleeping peacefully. Tikki was lying on her stomach and she was also sleeping. Marinette's alarm suddenly goes off. The girl immediately gets up before Tikki flies off her belly. It's a good thing the kwami ​​can fly or she could have easily been hurt.

"Happy Birthday!" the blue haired calls out as she runs down the stairs to her bed. Because of her speed, she stumbles into her designer dummy. She quickly gets up and rushes to her computer.

"Happy Birthday!" she shouts again and sits down in the chair in front of her computer. She turns on the computer and a wallpaper made up of photos of Y/N appears. In addition to the pictures of the blonde, there is also a pink line that forms some hearts in the different pictures.

"Happy birthday Y/N!" The girl sighs happily, then stares at the background of the computer with loving eyes.

--------------------------------------

At Agreste Castle, Y/N was brushing her teeth. Then Plagg flies next to her with a Camembert cheese in his hand. "Happy birthday Y/N!" he tells her. She covered her nose at the smell.

"Ugh, Plagg. Get that smelly cheese off my face!" to which the kwami ​​just eats the cheese and pats his belly contentedly.

"Come on Plagg. Let's get Adrien up." the kwami ​​flies into her jacket. The girl washes her hands and wipes them. Leaving the bath, she goes to her brother's room. Reaching his room, she slowly opens the door and enters quietly. Adrien was still asleep.

She walked quietly to his bed, then jumped on him and began to gently shake him. "Happy birthday Adrien! Come on, get up!" Adrien grunted, then got up and looked at his sister, who was still smiling at him.

"Happy birthday to you too Y/N!" The boy yawned and hugged his sister. The two hugged each other a little more and then pulled away. "Do you think dad will let us have a party?" She asked him. Adrien thought, then sighed sadly. "Honestly, I don't know. But I really want to. He's never let us before. Maybe now!"

The blond haired boy smiled hopefully at his sister. If they were both being completely honest, they knew the answer was probably no. But one can hope and maybe one day they will manage to convince their father.

--------------------------------------

Marinette came downstairs already dressed, with a bag on her back and two gifts in her hand.

"Marinette, don't forget to clean the room after school." Sabine asked as she drank some tea. "Mom, today is Friday. And I already have plans with Alya in the afternoon."

"Alright, I can clean it up too, but don't blame me if I find some of your private things. Let's say your diary." Marinette opened her eyes wide at that. "Okay, I'll do it, I'll do it!" she walked over to her mother and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Have a nice day honey!"

"Happy birthday, I mean have a nice day!" the girl went out the door. Her mother just looked at her confused, then shrugged and took another sip of her tea.

--------------------------------------

The twins were eating breakfast at the table. Then Nathalie walks up to them and hands them a tablet. "Daily routines Y/N and Adrien." The boy takes it from her and they both look at it. "Thank you Nathalie!" they both thank you.