Timetagger

Kitty Noir stood bored in front of the Louvre as she looked at the once again akumatized Mr. Pigeon. Behind her stood a small crowd of people.

"Ladybug! Kitty Noir! If you don't give me your Miraculous, this 'pigeon iron' will crash down on the Louvre pyramid and give all the tourists inside it perfectly flat socks! Pigeons have a right to culture too!"

Ladybug now jumped next to her. "Hey there, M'Lady. No need to brief you on this one, right?" Ladybug also sighed boredly. "Nope. Let's just end this fast, like the last 23 other times. Lucky Charm!"

"Cataclysm!" Bored, the two rushed over and started fighting him. The crowd watched as they were defeated in a matter of minutes, then looked back at their phones. It seemed that they were already bored with this.

"Bye-bye, little butterfly!" The butterfly flew away and Mr. Pigeon transformed back to Mr. Ramier. He looked around in surprise. "Please, don't tell me it happened again!" He said with a bit of guilt as the two helped him up.

"It's okay, Mr. Ramier. We'll always be here to bring you back to the good side." Mr. Ramier scratched the back of his head in confusion and then saw André. An idea occurred to him. "Can I buy you both ice cream to make up for it?"

The two looked at each other and then Kitty Noir glanced down at her ring where one of the marks started to disappear. "I guess that's fine, but let's hurry as we'll be tranforming back soon." she said as he looked at the other girl for confirmation. "Why not?"

--------------------------------------

The three were now sitting on a bench eating their ice cream.

"I'm really sorry. I just can't help it. Whenever something happens to my beloved pigeons, it breaks my heart and-" Kitty Noir interrupted him. "And Hawk Moth akumatizes you again."

"There must be some way to make sure this doesn't keep happening!" The earring and ring began to beep. "We gotta get going."

"Thanks for the ice scream!" The two now walked back to the front of the museum. "Pound it!" they said and were about to jump when a portal opened behind them. "Yo, yo! Yeah!" They turned and saw a teenage boy jump out of the portal.

"I'm Timetagger from the future, man! I crisscross time with a spray-paint can! Looks like your time's up at last! 'Cause I'm gonna send you way back into the past!" he rapped and then shot a piece of graffiti on the ground with his gun.

He suddenly fired at Mr. Ramier, who was still sitting on the bench, and was sucked into the portal. The two looked at him gasping, but then a huge statue appeared behind them. Kitty Noir moved closer and began to read. "Lord Ramier Featherbottom, knight of the King, founder of the Order of the Great Pigeon?"

Suddenly, people's screams could be heard, so they quickly turned in their direction. Timetagger was seen running to different locations and shooting graffiti on the ground. Their Miraculous started beeping again. "Only one minute left."

"No time to lose!" They both swung their weapons at him, but he teleported away. They looked around in surprise, then saw him teleporting next to one of the graffiti.

"Ladybug and Kitty Noir now you're stuck! If you wanna catch me then good luck!" They attacked him again, but he teleported away again. "All I have to do is go back in time to escape with a laugh and a rappin' rhyme!"

"He's traveling through time." worried Ladybug. "And therefore in space." Kitty Noir continued as they ran towards him again. He just teleported away from them as spoke with Hawk Moth. Suddenly, they saw him shoot a woman, and then her figure appeared on the billboard next to her.