Félix and Stacy

In the garden of Agreste Mansion, Y/N and Adrien were sitting in front of their mother's statue. All they needed at the moment was quiet and peace. They wanted to enjoy these moments.

The silence was then broken by Y/N. "Hey Adrien." she began as the boy turned to her. "Yes?" She said nothing for a moment, then looked at him. "You know, I've noticed lately that Dad and Nathalie have gotten really close. You've probably noticed too. You think they..."

Adrien understood exactly what she meant. "I think so. I feel like there's something between the two of them." Y/N smiled faintly at him and was glad they thought the same.

"I'm sure mom would be happy if dad found someone to be happy with again. She'd want us all to be happy. And she would be very happy for Nathalie, after all, they were really good friends." Adrien said.

Y/N nodded in agreement. She was about to say something when they heard footsteps approaching. They turned in the direction of the sound and saw their father approaching them.

Smiles appeared on their faces as they watched him sit down next to them. His usual emotionless face was softer now.

"There's something important I have to talk to you two about. I think about telling you every day, but I don't know how to find the right words."

The twins looked at each other for a moment, then turned back to him. "I think we already know." Y/N started as Gabriel looked at her in surprise. "But how?"

"We've noticed how close you and Nathalie have become. If she can make you happy again, then, as far as we're concerned, she's already part of our family." continued Adrien with a smile.

"How could you possibly think such a thing?" Gabriel looked almost offended at the thought. "Nobody could ever replace your mother! As long as she's in our hearts, she lives on!" He got up angrily. "We're expecting quests. Be ready!"

Silence settled over the two now. They were a little surprised that their father had snapped at them so much. "We may have been wrong, but he shouldn't have been so harsh." Y/N mumbled in frustration.

"Maybe it was just because it's been a year today since mom...gone forever." Adrien said and silence surrounded them again.

--------------------------------------

The two were now in Y/N's room. Adrien was sitting in front of her computer, which had the three of them on the wallpaper. Y/N sat a little further away and looked lost in thought. Adrien looked at her for a moment before turning back to the computer.

As he looked at the picture, he pondered the same thought more and more. Y/N and their mother were almost the same. Sure, they were both extremely similar to their mothers, but Y/N was much more so. She was almost an exact copy of her. Their beauty was perhaps one of the most similar things.

Adrien had always noticed that their father was stricter with Y/N ​​sometimes. He couldn't understand why with a smaller head, but now he had an idea. Since they were both almost the same, Y/N probably reminded Gabriel much more of Emilie. Maybe that's why he protected her more.

Although he defended her in vain, as Y/N, like their mother, was determined and refused to give in to coercion. Adrien knew that if they differed in anything, it was determination. He wasn't like that. He backed down too easily and instead obeyed their father. Unlike Y/N, he didn't put up a fight.

He was interrupted from his thoughts by the sound of the door opening. They both looked over and saw Nathalie. "Your father is waiting for you downstairs, Y/N and Adrien."