Glaciator

Ladybug and Kitty Noir were trying to stop a runaway bus. They quickly jumped on top of the bus.

"Ready, kitty?" Ladybug asked as she ran towards the front of the bus. "I'm always ready, M'Lady." She threw her staff at her as she jumped to the ground and quickly lay down, allowing the bus to pass over her without harming her. She tied the yo-yo to the staff in the process.

She tossed it to Kitty Noir, who quickly jumped off the bus and threw it in front of two traffic lights, holding the bus back. The vehicle stopped just in time, otherwise it would have hit a boy and a mother with her child who was in a stroller.

Ladybug took the yo-yo off the bus and then the doors opened. The two carefully helped people out of it. "So, uh, Ladybug? What would you say if you and I met up tonight for a little dinner? Like rooftop style?"

"For dinner? As superheroes?" she asked, smiling slightly at the idea. "Yeah. We always save Paris, but maybe we could just meet now. Maybe we could get to know each other better."

"That's very considerate of you, but I don't think it's going to work today. I already...I already have plans with some friends."

The bus driver got out and shook hands with them in gratitude. "Thank you, Kitty Noir. Thank you, Ladybug."

"I see. But if your plans end early, then come and join me." Ladybug smiled and nodded. "We'll see. Until then, be a good cat." she waved and then left. "I will wait, M'Lady." she watched her leave with a smile, then she left too.

--------------------------------------

Y/N was now sitting at the dining table with Adrien. They were waiting for their father. They wanted him to let them go out for ice cream with their friends.

Although she planned a surprise for Ladybug, she still wanted to spend time with her friends. The surprise was more for the evening anyway. She thinks it would be much more cozy.

Time passed, but their father did not appear. They looked at each other sadly and disappointed, before Adrien took his phone and texted Nino that they couldn't go. The door suddenly opened.

"There's no point in waiting for your father, Y/N and Adrien. He'll be eating in his office." Nathalie told them. Adrien growled in anger. "Then what's the point of keeping us here if he's never gonna show up, Nathalie?"

He walked out of the room disappointed and frustrated. Y/N agreed with him. Their father wanted them to be there, but he wasn't there yet. So why did they need it? She also stood up and followed her brother.

"Don't forget to practice your piano before you two go to bed." Nathalie told them. Although she appeared emotionless on the outside, she nevertheless genuinely felt sorry for them. She knew they didn't deserve this kind of treatment. But alas, she was no one to intervene in this, no matter how much she wanted to.

--------------------------------------

Y/N was now in her room sitting sadly on her bed. Plagg looked at her a little sadly. He actually felt sorry for her, so he decided to try to distract her a bit.

"You could've at least grabbed the piece of Camembert on that platter." to his surprise, she held up the cheese to him. "Eat it, Plagg." She walked over to the piano and put her phone in the music player.

"We still have a lot of work to do. We have a bunch of things to prepare. Maybe Y/N can't leave the house, but Kitty Noir can. Plagg, claws out!"

She transformed and jumped out the window, then headed for a flower shop. As soon as she got there, she walked in and was greeted by the scent of different flowers. She smiled and walked over to the roses. The people around her were surprised and curious at the same time.