Some small information (A/N)

Hi Everybody!

The writer is here and before this story begins, I thought I would like to say a few small things.

1. We know that Marinette behaved quite like a stalker in the previous seasons (especially the first). Although we also know that the 5th season explained why this was the case. Of course, this way we can already feel empathy for her and understand why she did these things. Regardless, it still remains a little strange to me, even if I understand the situation.

So I try not to write this kind of thing into the story, of course, so that it stays true to the character. Of course, stuttering and other similar things will remain, but I won't really write about this stalker thing. (I won't take the stuttering to an extreme either, if only because Marinette and Y/N are close friends, so it would be quite weird)

2. I will write the story in the 3rd person, as it is the most comfortable and pleasing to me. So there will be no point of view changes. Sorry if someone likes these, but maybe it can be discussed in special chapters, although I would prefer the 3rd person there as well.

3. Although this is an X Reader story, it will still resemble an OC. It's true, I initially planned it that way, but in the end I didn't decide that way. I will give you traits and factors related to the character. Her appearance will obviously be like Adrien's only as a girl, since they are twins. I already had ideas for a name for the character, I liked them, but I rejected them because I thought it would be better if the name were free. But who knows, I might change it and give the character a name, but I don't plan to do that at the moment.

So basically I own the character, but not her first name. A little weird I know.

4. I have many ideas for this book and I really want to incorporate them. So, as a result, there will be minor or major changes in the series.

5. English is not my first language. There may be grammar mistakes, so if you spot any, please let me know so I can fix them.

6. I'm not going to write every episode, since there are some that don't really have anything important going on. (This applies mainly to the first season). But if there is an episode that I haven't written, but you want me to write, then let me know and I'll try to do it.

7. I try to do the episodes in chronological order so that there is no confusion.

8. It will not be 18+! The characters are minors, and I don't want to write such things either. It can be an uncomfortable topic for me and even for others. Of course, there will be kissing and the like. Maybe a light make out, but I'm not sure yet.

9. I don't know how often there will be updates, but I always try to update as often as possible.

I am open to suggestions and criticism. Also for constructive criticism. If there's anything you'd like to see in this story, feel free to let me know. If the idea is good and I can incorporate it into the story, I will gladly do it. (Of course, it doesn't hurt if I like the idea too)

I made the cover of the book, so I own it! (Not the most perfect, but I'm really happy with it.)

To be honest, I see relatively few Marinette/Ladybug stories here on wattpad, so since I have so many ideas anyway, I thought why not write a book myself?

That's all I wanted to say so suddenly. See you in the next chapter!