𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟻

"I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS

"I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS."

emery muttered from where she was standing with levi. she and mara had been conned into spending the morning with her brother after they both slept late, meaning jj and john b were already off doing got knows what and pope and kie were probably at work.

"can you just stop?" he asked. "rafe and topper aren't that bad."

"forgetting the fact topper tried to drown john b, sure, they're absolutely peachy." mara replied, topper and rafe appearing from inside rafe's house.

"mara, emery." topper said, emery rolling her eyes and looking at levi.

"levi, tell topper i'm not talking to him." she said, levi rolling his eyes.

"can you stop being a bitch?" he dragged out.

"hey, man, don't call your sister a bitch." topper replied. "and ems, you can tell your friend i'm sorry, alright. although mara's boyfriend was pretty out of line too."

"y'all hear something?" emery asked, looking around and shrugging. "i didn't realize the grass could talk. or that it's voice would be so whiney and agitating and make me sick to my stomach."

mara was trying her best to hold her laughter in, while levi was only growing more and more agitated with his younger sister and her friend's antics.

"hey, kelce!" rafe yelled, the boy strolling over to join them, knocking topper on the shoulder.

"heard there was a little incident with emery's boys at the boneyard a couple days ago." he taunted, topper rolling his eyes as emery smirked.

"it's just in my head on repeat, y'know? like, 'your move broski'."

"bro, he had a semi-automatic pointed at your head. safety off." kelce replied, emery shoving past levi.

"if topper hadn't been trying to kill john b, jj would never even have gotten the gun out. stop acting like they were the only ones who did something wrong, you classist asshole." she spat, folding her arms as rafe took his sunglasses off, everyone following his gaze to where sarah was balanced on a downed electric pole.