𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟺𝟸

EMERY HAS NO IDEA HOW SHE AND MARA BOTH FIT ON JJ'S BIKE WITH HIM

but, none the less, the trio skidded to a stop outside the kildare county jail. emery had called that morning to arrange the three of them visitations with john b. after a few days without him, the melville girl was definitely missing her boyfriend.

jj slid the bike around the corner, the wheels screeching to a stop. he kicked the kickstand down, he, mara, and emery all swinging their legs over the side of the bike. it was evident to the girls that jj was doing his best to look intimidating to the cops as someone who had definitely been to the jail multiple times before, and definitely not just for a visitation.

so, the maybank pulled his headphones over his head, walking towards two cops who were exiting the building with an immense amount of swagger, the two blondes only trailing behind him. they both giggled as jj saluted the cops seriously, only to flip them off as he continued inside the building.

"we're here to see john b routledge." jj announced loudly to the man behind the desk once he got inside the building.

"no music, and get rid of the toothpick." he said bluntly. however, jj's hard rock music was playing at a volume so loud that emery and mara could hear the music clearly from five feet away.

"i can't hear what you're saying, man." jj replied. "alright, these things are on full blast- that's what i'm saying, alright. i'm here to see john b routledge." the maybank repeated.

the guard motioned with his hands that jj's headphones needed to be removed at that his toothpick needed to be ditched. he then glanced to emery and mara, who were still standing a few feet away from jj.

"you with him?" the cop asked.

"unfortunately." emery replied dryly, the guard turning back to jj, who looked taken aback by the request.

"wait- music?" he confirmed, the guard nodding as jj let out an 'ahh' of understanding. "y'know i thought it was a free country and all but i guess you don't like freedom very much, now do ya, cupcake?"