Cynthia Tailor: Raven Queen's Hidden Sister

Cynthia Tailor is the younger sister of Raven Queen daughter of the Evil Queen.
She ran from home one day whom she actually only admitted to Raven Queen when Their Father the Valiant Tailor came looking for her to take her away in secret to train to be a thief and a liar. The sisters were best friends and had been for sometime.
Hair color: Saturated dark brown
Hairdo: sometimes up and sometimes loose more curly than Raven's
Second Step Father-Snow White's Father
Step-sister/step-cousin: Apple.
Color of her eyes: semi less saturated Dark brown than her hair.
Colors for her outfits: Pink, blue and green colors
Roomie: Cerise.
Boyfriend TBA
Royal or Rebel: Both
Story: The Valiant Tailor aka The Brave Little Tailor.

One fine summer morning in the land of Mirrorando, a little tailor was sitting on on his table near the window sewing with all his might. The streets were quiet, and then from far away, he heard a peasant farmer's wife call out, "Jam for sale! Sweet jam for sale!"

It sounded good to the tailor, so he leaned out the window and said, "Come, here, old woman. This is the place you will sell your wares."

She walked up the three steps to the tailor's shop with her heavy basket and showed him what she had, "Ah, delicious," The tailor said. "I will take 4 ounces. And if it is a quarter of a pound, that makes no difference to me," The woman who had hoped for a much better sale, gave him what he asked for but went away grumbling.

The tailor never noticed. He took some bread from his cupboard, cut a large piece, and spread the jam over it. "This is just what I need," said he. "It will give me strength for my work. Oh, but before I eat I must finish this jacket." So he put the bread on a nearby chair and sewed away, making larger and larger stitches because he was so excited.
In the meantime, the sweet smell of jam rose up toward the ceiling and attracted a number of flies.

"What's this? Who asked you to have a taste?" The Tailor scolds and waves the uninvited guests away.
But it was no use. The flies did not understand his words, and they returned and kept returning. At last the Tailor became angry. He took a piece of cloth and slapped it at the flies, crying, "Now you'll see what I have for you!

When he was done he counted no fewer than seven of them lying dead. He was amazed at his own skill and bravery. In great haste he cut out a belt and stitched the words. "Seven at one blow." upon it. "The whole town must hear of this!" he exclaimed. "What? Not just the town! The whole world will know!" Then the little tailor buckled the belt around his waist and prepared to go out into the world.

In the cupboard he found some old cheese, which he stuck in his pocket. And as he was walking through the door, he saw a bird caught in a thicket. This too went into his pocket with the cheese. Now the tailor was ready and he set out on his journey, filled with excitement and curiosity.
The road led up a high mountain. When he reached the too he saw an enormous giant sitting peacefully. The little tailor did not hesitate but went straight up to him and said, "Goof morning, my friend. You have a fine view. As for me, I am traveling the world in search of adventure. Would you like to come?"
The giant looked at the little tailor with contempt. "You miserable runt! Why, I could crush you with my big toe."
"Stop!" cried the tailor. "Not so fast! I know I am not large; however. . ." He unbuttoned his coat and pointed to the words on his belt. "If you can read "Seven at one blow" and thinking it must be seven men that the tailor had killed, began to feel more respect for him. Perhaps the little fellow was worthy of a challenge.
"Can you do this?" the giant asked. As the tailor watched, he took a large stone and squeezed it until water ran from it.

"Oh, that is nothing," said the tailor. "It's quite simple, really." Then he brought from his pocket the soft cheese and squeezed it until the whey came out. "You see," he told the giant. "I can even draw milk from a stone. Beat that, I ask you!"