The True Dangerous Queen P2

Apple was led to Madam Yaga and Raven explained everything about Apple's home life treatment. And Madam Yaga was stupendously stumped. Raven Queen went to find Giles Grimm to talk about the past.
"Is that so? The whole Dragon Games thing was a ploy to give Apple an edge, but the Evil Queen happened to foil it. Why would Snow White side with my personal Step-Father?" asked Raven Queen.
"She is an over-idolized queen and considering your Mother turned her into a snake she sees no more point in being honest and hiding her true nature especially not to her daughter but she hides it well with the other citizens of Book End. Everyone knows a serpent is more commonly found to be evil rather than good and Snow White is driven by immense fear of losing her success."
"Then if she was so afraid of losing her success why have the child that Apple is only to raise her miserably. I won't let Apple hurt herself on behalf of me and this bad mother treatment needs to be stopped. Headmaster Giles. Apple's become a true sister to me there must be something I can do to save her dignity without falling short of who I am on the inside how do I cheer her up? She's so broken right now?! Number 1 you need you get Blondie to stop reporting negative dramatic traumatic events like the one with Daring and Apple not being each other's true love that was probably a really hurtful thing for Apple to watch and deal with on top of her Mother's selfishness and cruelty towards her."
"Got it." said Raven. "Thanks, Giles' you've been an amazing help to me. Are you aware Faybelle's been missing for a few weeks now?"
"No. I'll notify the other kingdoms at once Raven to tell me if they find her thank you for the information." Giles replied immediately thanking her for the little detail of information.

The Raven that followed the Evil Queen around in her married years before her daughters were born flew in through the window and landed on Raven's right shoulder and she greeted and pet it as she would with her dragon Nevermore. "Hi, Neverly." Raven croaked at it. And she left the office of Giles Grimm. She went to the tower where her Mother was waiting inside the mirror and Cynthia was also waiting.
"I knew you'd be here." She said sassily.
"You really want Mom to see you now?"
"I'm here to help Raven let me help with your scheme big sister."
"It's not a scheme, it's unraveling bias, Thia." Raven answered.
"Whatever you say goes." agreed Cynthia.
They held hands and stepped in front of the mirror. The face of their Mother appeared in the glass edged by ebony onyx.
"Mom, what do I do?" Raven asked.
A scene unfolded the two Mothers Snow White and Livinne were standing side by side glaring at each other through one eye. The stare off was so intense the council members stopped talking to lay their eyes on both Queens. The silence was devastating growing tenser in the room.
"Ladies!" Snow's husband called them out on their unrelenting facial expressions. "Be cordial we can mend this."
"I highly doubt that she never saw me as anything but pretty and imperfect!" Snow White.
"That is such a childish thing to say and you were so unobservant to notice I was a grieving a loss too and not once did you bother to try to comfort me."
"When I try you simply pushed me away, step-Mother." Snow White's voice was cold, brittle, and blunt. It was echoing her coal black heart black as her hair. Her beauty a falsehood, her kindness an act of false testimony to all citizens but those she considered family.
"I did make time for you years ago when all you were interested in was spending time on obsessing over your beauty Snow! You still don't look half as gorgeous or sweet as you were when you were a child!"
"HEY!" boomed Snow White finally hissing. "At least I don't hide this pretty thing behind a stupid headdress!"
"The world out there is strange and the last thing they will ever care about is beauty or physical appearance. They care more about money and morality, more so the former than the latter unfortunately. I'll feel sorry for the children you'll become a Mother of knowing you will make a terrible one with this kind of attitude. You're despicable!"
"That's crude!" thundered Snow White growling.
"No, dear step-daughter, it is the sad, but, true truth of the matter." Livinne answered. "And no one knows a definition of a terrible parent like I do, because my girls have one of them as a Step-Father."
"I hope my children die before they ever have to listen to your insane disgraceful wisdom, Queen Livinne."
"Watch and mark your words, darling sweetheart, you may soon regret them too late in the future." She warned her furious stepdaughter. "A single mistake can damage your reputation and ruin your life."
"I am a royal what could possibly go wrong with my life right now?!" retorted Snow White exasperated.
"Anything and everything." answered Livinne. "I'd say this meeting is adjourned we're clearly not going to make progress on this truce at all. Our ideologies are far too different to have us be on the same page."
"I 100 percent agree this isn't going to work after all." concludes Snow White. "I too declare this adjourned also."

Pyrix_Fairy this is how a female argument should be done. And it is intense fierce and competitive as well as suspenseful. This is how to work with a villain especially in a female's case of the story, friends.
SaraKennedy082