The Trials & The Proof P3

November 17, Friday 4000 Ever After High 9:00 in the morning in Professor Nimble's class, Raven sat between Apple and Darling.
"That is so bizarre why does new kid hate us?" asked Briar.
"I hope you can handle sitting next to your chatterbox of an arch nemesis."
"Shut up." Raven responded immediately to Staceleenia. "I don't give idiots like you any two story pages of common sense, and don't you dare insult Apple again she is my roommate and a best friend." Raven said sharply. "Stay out of my way and I'll stay out of yours."

"Where is Faybelle Thorn."
"Still missing in action Professor unfortunately." Ashlynn responded immediately now.
"I bet she is just waiting to get the drop on the rest of us unsuspecting students, worrywarts."
"Hey!" snapped Ash. "That's not very nice of an attitude, you keep this up and you're going to be reported to Madame Yaga."
"Oh, whatever dear, little glass slipper girl for hurting your already super duper low ego?"
"Oooo." She got you there." agreed Duchess Swan.
"Duchess don't encourage her." Hunter reprimanded her.
"Oh of course, Duchess would take her side she is the lowest of the low here." stammered Briar.
"Well, now we have our slides up. It's time to begin our lessons, class, so cut all chatter and focus my brilliant pupils." Professor Nimble responds.
"I want each of you to pair up, and learn something new about each other's destiny." says the Professor. "Maddie and Staceleenia, you'll be paired up."
"No problem, Professor Nimble." Maddie
admitted.
"Darling and Cupid."
"Yes!" exclaimed.
"Cerise and Raven."
"Awesome." stated Raven winking at Cerise.
"Cynthia and Briar." The two of them high five together.
"Apple and Ashlynn."
Apple smiled and said. "Today's my chance to apologize, yes, to Ash."
"Hunter and Cedar."
"Cool!" exclaims Cedar.
"Justine and Lizzie Hearts."
"Blondie and Poppy O'hair."
"Duchess Swan and Ramoana."
"You must turn your topic you'll discuss about the new things you find out about each other."
"Professor, your candle's wax is almost run out." Staceleenia pointed out. "Seems like someone's angry, Raven."
"I'm not!" shouted Raven. "I'm perfectly calm. Breathe, Raven, breathe Raven, you can keep it under control."
"Excuse me, Miss Charming, you're in charge until I fix this candle, what is wrong with you today, Miss Queen?"
"Wrong with me? This girl's identity is totally suss, Professor Nimble."
"She's acting like a siren, you mean?" asked Meshell the daughter of the Sea King was standing there beside Raven when she got up.
"Yes, everyone she talks is immediately under evil charm."
"That's bad." responds Apple and Ash together. "We have to get her out of this school."
"Agreed." Meshell answered back to her friends. "She will damage too much of everyone's good character and reputation."

"Wonderful that witch was beyond marvelously right, so much power in her persuasion magic, excellent, Raven's already upset." The tailor laughs very immediately watching the mirror cast that was always broadcasting on the mirror broadcast.

The Evil Queen Livinne imprisoned  back in the mirror realm frowned at the treatment her favorite daughter was getting from this new student. Cynthia felt her mirror watch ringing. Cynthia and Briar stepped out into the hall way with Darling and Raven.
"What is it, Sister?"
"Well Our Mom, she just pinged me saying she doesn't like this new girl?"
"Great, if it is someone our Mom doesn't even like then the school is totally in for chaos." Raven responded pacing about.
"I agree speaking of which I have the perfect topic for you and Cerise to work on, Raven, your Mothers knew each other they shared a dorm for their school years, mine and Ash's dorm specifically."
"That would be an interesting topic, I'll do it, I will tell her, thanks Briar for the info." Raven responds.
"You're welcome." Briar responds.

Flashback in the kingdom of Mirrando, at exactly noon on March 29, 3981 King Vali ordered all the onyx smiths and gold smiths in town to come to the palace. Those who refused would be punished and instructed to bring their best work. Everyone was nervous there would be no friendliness between this king and his people he already thought he was so superior over them just because his lies were so easily believed. The summons were mandatory, the men had no other option or their families were going to be punished merciless until they showed up at the palace.
"Narisco, I have a few questions for you as Head of the Gold Smithees come with me. You two let no one leave the meeting room, nobody leaves till I question everyone with the help of the scribe of mine, Erasmo come on young man, now, let's get down to business, and Aimory let nobody interrupt this meeting of mine with the smiths."
"Yes, your Highness." agreed the other soldier with his brother Rorio as the scribe trailed behind the tailor reluctantly. They barred the doors by crossing their spears so none of the men could leave the meeting the room.
The other smiths who sat waiting were highly nervous. No food was given to the guests. Terrible noises arose from the office it was so ear piercing the others jumped into their seats where they had been commanded they wanted to run but fear made their bums stay glued to their chairs. Tailor escorted the head of the gold smithees out of the office arms behind his back.
The tailor waved the Captain over and urged Eramos to read the new rule.
"By decree of King Valis the production of gold and onyx smithees are to be halted immddiately." Eramos responded and he gulped after this. "Result of disobedience will be immediate authority of being arrested, gentleman."
"But what about the kingdom's wealth it will be way down off the charts."
"That's your problem, well, your family's problem now. Take him to the brig he dared to talk back to me."
"Come on, you heard the king, brig time." Captain snapped immediately. He brought the heads of the smithees out.
"Tell me who made the Queen's new crown?!"
"We do not know." said the other men.
"He must have come from outside of the kingdom." Napoleonade said.
"Impossible!" Valis exclaimed slamming the table here. It shook very violently and made the floor and walls vibrate.
"Watch yourself Nade." warned the others. "You'll get us all into so much trouble, please."
"Are you serious this is detrimental to the kingdom?" asked Polois.
"Lois is right," said Leonado. "This wrong!"
"You are all imbeciles!" snapped Valis in his mind. "Same as your highly skilled masters of supervision, themselves, gentleman. I made my decision it is final, and nobody's going to change my mind! And well, you're just going to have put up with it or the dungeons will be your house for awhile until someone can tell me where the maker of that gift is from and exactly where he lives. I need his name and his location." The scribe uttered all of this for the tailor. No one answered his demands.
"Fine, be that way, you'll rot away for all I care, I already had to deal literally with the Queen's most stubborn highest maiden in waiting and now you foolish stubborn scumbags. Your status and profession and wealth will be stripped right away. call your squadron Rorrio you're all under arrest this instant. And zip it with the grumbling. Take them away out of my sight, provide water only. No food at all. If you won't talk, I'll make you talk by starvation."
The villagers could see those men being taken to prison cells.

Haely's Father said to his daughter and his wife. "Tonight, we pack tomorrow we're moving across the theives' woods to your Grandmother's home where Valis will no longer affect our life. I cannot lose either of you like I lost your sister, Haely and your Grandmother, I hope I'm understood?"
"You are Father." Haely agreed with him almost immediately. "The Queen said we should flee. She will send for us in a year when the Tailor's been dethroned, Papa."

"Then we will not be travelling too far away, my child." Haely's Father admitted. Haely and her Mother packed only a weekly amount worth of clothes for each of them and she helped her Dad prep his clothes in a round duffelbag that is slung one over each of their shoulders. Haely, her Mother Red and Red's husband, Pherro, Haely's Father were prepping dinner in an antique slow cooker now. It was Curryworst Bratwurst cooked in curry powder spice and tomato sauce. And crisply baked potatoes on the side there. They had curtains and their iron gate closed off too. Their farm equipment buried underground and their mill windows barred with wooden beams. They ate underground in the cellar of which a secret passage had been made for quick escapes into the woods of the next neighbouring realm quaint town. No one would suspect they were going to flee.

The tailor came back his room where the high maiden in waiting had been starved too all day still tied to the bed post now. The Queen knocked on the door she had received about how many people he stripped of their profession and positions in town how many jobs he just lost so many people.
"The King will come to you in a minute." Eramos responded. "Please Go back to your chambers."
"He doesn't tell me what to do, this is our room for the night we sleep together all the time." said Livinne. "He's still my husband, get out of the way, scribe!"
"Come on in, lovely wife, time for bed, boy, the day has flown by. You Eramos. Sleep on the floor here, I need your help."
"Lock the door behind you." Livinne insisted. Eramos did as he was told groaning spread a blanket on the carpeted floor and one silk pillow for his head. Then he lay upon it. The Queen saw his disappointment as she looked at everything he ever scribed in his notepad while the tailor fell asleep next to her. She sat up reading even after placing it in her drawer she never fell asleep despite being flat laying on her left side in her bed.
"Charged with treason are all gold and onyx smiths in business. Personal squadron of the King were sent to hunt down the apprentices of all those arrested men and bring them in too also. This was just like before all Livinne's Fathers soldiers of the army were dismissed by the tailor and fired. He hired his own guards to take care of the kingdom and make sure it was doing everything he wanted. The new Captain was hired by him, that was why he stayed where everybody else would not stay ever again. It would be hard to track those poor boy soldiers and their replies would mostly be no we aren't returning ever again."
Livinne felt her babies kick in their womb as she shivered with fearfulness of trouble abrewing. She laid down on her right side not looking no more at her awful husband of a king, and stared at the locked door. Her eyes never ever fell asleep nor did her own ears.