The Trials & The Proof P5

March 30, Sunday 3981 in the realm of Mirrando, the tailor woke up the Queen with a kiss on the cheek with his rough lips.
"Did you sleep well, my darling?"
"Of course not!" She instantly snaps at him. "I slept not a wink, husband. And there has been quite a terrifying buzzing in my ears all night. There must be a giant bug flying in here it echoed the clopping of five horses on a street on the walls." She slid off the bed and woke up the scribe and handed him back his journal with his scribe writings down. She was lying of course, but King Valis was so blinded by his own lying tongue he didn't pick up the signs from her shivering voice and consistently shifty eyes dancing as they looked about her husband's room.
"Eramos do you see anything that makes the noise of five horses hooves?" King Valis asked.
"That spider up there on the head of the bed post it is the size of your palm, King Valis, spiders make extremely loud noises when they just ate. Turn around, your Majesties."
At the head of the bed was spider on its hexagonally shape of a circular web she threaded. She was eating a fly as big as herself. Her pincers echoed the sound of five horses' hooves as if they were live hopping sentient drums.
Her body was twice as big as Queen Livinne's small hands.
She boomed in an unconcerned voice, "tell your stupid king, my girl next time he lays to bed with you he must shower every night, he smells like jam and it attracted my flies into this room. And I will stay till the smell has been disolved, you destroyed my way of living outside your window, King Valis. My advice shower every night from now on and I will leave when all flies have fled."
"I like you," said Livinne. "He doesn't know I can hear and talk to you." She converses with the spider whose clicking might have been crow's language to the Valiant Tailor anyway. Normal humans can understand animals. Witches can talk to animals as can fairies. Enchanted people who become animals can also talk to other animals of the world around them.
"Who are you talking to, Queen Livinne my love?!" as he was scratching his head. "Mrs. Spider on our bed, Tailor." Livinne answers. "She says you smell bad like sweet and sour plum pomegranate jam. Can you not smell the sourness that pungent enough to make mold grow on the wall cracks and the floors?! That must be why I cannot sleep! The floors and walls are full of disorienting mold it is giving a headache while I sleep!" She acted as if she were about to faint placing her hands to lay upon her head and she swooned into his so melodramatically exclaiming.
"Save me my love from these monstrosities of a challenge, please dear darling, honey bun."
Eramos gagged. He wasn't the least sure how the Tailor could not see through Livinne's acting gestures immediately. The spider on the wall smiled gleefully as the Tailor gave a sour face forming into a frown as he smelt himself. He bade the Queen to start the daily work without him immediately while he showered.
"How much longer do we have to keep this up?" asked Eramos.
"Till my children my twins are born, only they can end him together ultimately forever. 49 weeks left to go, Eramos at least no one ever has to hear his whiny threatening voice for awhile in the next year. And I'm rid of him for today. Time to mingle with the villagers, Scribe Eramos come with me, please my boy."
Eramos could not refuse the Queen, she was so polite and less grumpy as the young Queen she was before she had this awful arranged marriage she would not be worse until one of her twin daughters being Cynthia was threatened by the girl's very own Father. This is what actually broke her heart to pieces and scorched her soul asunder immediately and it was just before she met Snow White and Snow White's Father after their own family's loss. While she was confused and grieving she had no way to understand her third love or comfort her step-daughter.
She only wanted professionalism from her step-daughter Snow White. This is what caused Snow White to set all these unfortunately vain qualities upon Apple White which is why you hated her before now, but in reality her Mother pushed perfectionism onto her daughter most very unfairly way.

November 17, Friday 4000 Ever After High

"Professor Nimble, may Hunter and I team up on this assignment considering what I just went through with being a Polar-bear myself."
"Absolutely, Daring." Professor Nimble said. " A good team up. I see you picked up your choice with Cerise Raven Queen excellent."
"That silly report will soon be on fire."
Cerise walked up to the front of the room her eyes flashed yellow and she growled. Being an enchanted being the fire fell onto her cloak and the cloak absorbed it.
"Raven are you all right?!"
"This room is crazy!" Kitty exclaimed. "Believe I know crazy! That was way too much!"
Maddie kicked Stacey under the table with her one of her high heels.
"Don't you dare touch her skin with flame or I'll riddlish you to death with all my Dad's lousy riddles!"
"Lady Staceleenia you have a strike, keep this up and at a third you'll be send to Madame Yaga for reformation tests." Profeessor Nimble reprimanded her.
"But I am a Rebel I'm simply doing my part by being extremely naughty even though I am part of a Royal family."
"Oh! Please don't play that lie in front of us, Miss Lady Stacey. You only just showed up here. You can't possibly like either side of the school you just want it to be in turmoil!" snapped Raven. She hugged Cerise. "Thank your Mom for allowing you to have a fire proof cloak and hood at school."
"Rabid wolves hate fire so when they bite the cloak it burns their mouth so bad they'd let me go and my cloak go."
"Good to know, I love it nothing keeps me as warm at night other than a good old fireplace working properly."
"Good to know." said Cerise Hood. "We're getting to work on our report now."
"Great, you messed me up."
"Sorry, it's just what we Wonderland characters do, Stacey." Maddie giggled. "Don't you know how risky that was?"
Brooke had told Maddie ahead of time what would fall from the ceiling. And she quickly acted to mess Stacey up to protect Raven as her best friend now. Stacey growls at Maddie this was going to be way harder with all the Wonderland slew of kids around here especially if they really liked Raven.
"Hunter, I have a question I need to ask your girlfriend." said Daring."Since I detransformed from that polar bear form now I can hear animals and I don't understand why. I already talked to Apple and says she can't understand their speech but only their body language because her Mother taught her body about the body language of all the animals and what those gestures mean."
"Sure, Ash, talks to Animals and plants all the time and even understand pixie language. I have you two get to get so she can explain that." Hunter agrees to have his girlfriend talk to Daring about his new special ability of his since his first enchantment.
"Cynthia told me I'm no Huntsmen son and might actually be Sparrow's brother actually and another Son of Robin Hood. She said my aptitude was more prince like and the Most of the Huntsmen are from being as nice as I am so I couldn't be born as their descendants. She also brought an interesting fact no one huntsmen in the stories ever use a bow and arrows. They bring guns along huge muskets. But archery is more akin to Robin Hood and he married a Princess which makes him, and me if she's right a Prince myself."
"Miss Tailor is the opposite of her Father she won't lie and it's not a curse like the one Cedar's under unfortunately nobody can break that but Cedar Wood."

"Oooo, that frown is the most sour I have seen you do in front of the sweetest ladies." Goldilocks laughs.
"Hey, I didn't say you watch my stuff and memories. The Evil Queen will pay for humiliating me in front of the kingdom I used to rule once upon a time." removing the mirrorpad from Goldilocks' gaze on the table.
"Really? Valis, please can't you stop caring about revenge, bro." Goldilocks insisted. "I got everything you a need, me, this home, and my daughter which I am very proud to share with you. I think it's high time she meet her uncle just about."

"You never mentioned Blondie and you were related as cousins." Ash told Apple.
"I know, it just never seemed as important as other stuff."
"It really could have helped her confidence on her Royal family tree report a couple years back. Cupid said she was struggling to come up with how to work on it she nearly pretended to be very sick and skip class."
"You know Hopper you said you're Hopper Hoppington the Third why is that exactly?" asked Cedar.
"I'll explain that was wondering Did your Dad carve you out of wood because his wooden parts turned human couldn't have you born the proper way."
"Why yes he did. My Mom wanted a girl. I still can't believe he found a wife." Cedar sighed. "But because he was wood when they tried before he told her he used to wood she got so upset the next days and wouldn't stop crying. He carved a doll, that doll was me, brown hair, brown wood  and pink and purple clothes put all together on and then he made a wish for the blue fairy to come and bring me to live and give me the courage to always speak the true whenever asked. That's how I got my curse a blessing my Father never had, never a curse at home it is. But here it is a definite curse. Having strict obedience to tell the truth is a nuisance."

Author's Note-you're welcome now you know Cedar's origin story and why she is still wooden and has this awful curse.
"I know Headmaster Milton Grimm was wrong about characters disappearing, I just found the fairy who made me appear and feel more real to others. Well, she's inside my revealer rays. Someone trapped her in there to make her look as if she did disappear and she's now a lost memory to everyone else but our own family. The blue fairy in this story not only wears a blue dress she has blue hair. The fairy girl in the  revealer rays is the Blue blue-haired fairy's daughter. I would recognize that charming face anywhere."
"No wonder the Headmaster didn't believe you when you were shouting the Book of Legends was a fake." Hopper responded.
"Milton has a serious grudge against my family in particular not just Raven Queen's given our families are so very different from everybody else's."