Proclaimed False Credit P3/P3

Raven's Mother by Dawn came to a sign. Livinne read it aloud. "Toll Troll Bridge, dare to cross and pay your toll, foreigner. You expose yourself at your own risk." She pick up a rock that fit right against the palm of her hand, threw it at the bridge to check its sturdiness and the stone proved the bridge's wood was solid and steady enough for to cross. March 28, Friday 3981.
"Who is throwing stones at my bridge?" a voice thunders.
"I was checking its sturdiness, my name is Queen Livinne, please let me pass, I mean no harm some bad people are chasing me."
"A Queen that is a rare passenger what you doing here all alone?"
"I got kidnapped by giants in my realm of Mirrando now I've to find my way back home, and this is the way, I know it." said Raven's Mother. "I'm with children, the Princess Twins of Mirrorando."
"You may pass," said the troll and for the first time ever he came to meet her. His body form was a shapely square twice her height and arms four times as chunkier compared to her own weak limbs, being under the wing of the tailor she didn't get away very much. She barely got involved with the politics of her realm.
"Consider this not a toll but a charity gift of a Queen." said Livinne grateful for the troll's understanding and easygoingness.
"For a young lady as fragile as you take the left path the terrain is not as scruffy or rough." The troll advised her.
"Are there dangerous people down that path it looks incredibly spooky."
"It's a Dark woody area every piece of it is going to look spooky to you. Few travel that road and I don't know why it is more pleasant than the other way especially if you want to avoid upsetting the swamp fairy on the right. She cursed anyone who makes her very mad."
"Thank you, Mr. Troll." said Livinne. "I'll follow your advice then, bud."
She went down the left path as the troll advised her. The Robber group we meet in Snow Queen stories were there, but so were creatures that could disguise themselves as tree stumps along the pathway and trip people up easily enough.
"Oh, ow!" Raven's Mother grumbled. "Guess that's what I get for bothering to trust a troll's directions tripping blindly over a tree stump in the road!"
"Who are you calling Stumps, young missy?" The stumps transformed into frog shaped woman and men about half the size of her.
"You!" growled a fierce huge human woman. "You're coming with me! As pay back for the little girl I took in as captive who convinced my daughter to flee the forest, I need a new slave girl after all this time."
Livinnie couldn't fight this woman she was too strong.
There was a huge roar from the skies it was a black dragon and on it was the Tailor holding the reins. Raven's Mom forced the knife out of her attackers hands but still the woman would not let go of her arm.
"Don't make me twist your arm out of your socket."
"I'd worry about the raven behind you I heard he has addiction to explosively induced substances like explosive putty." Livinne retorted the raven behind her offender was getting a bigger and bigger breast. She could see Ellron up in the trees and smiled he was working his magic easily enough as it was and KABOOM! Raven Queen's Mom stepped on the old woman's toes and screams. "Let go of me, you foolish wench, you'll pay for this!"
"Grab on!" The tailor held out his hand and Livinne took it and she climbed on behind him on the black dragon and held tight she had never been up so high.
"Well, for one who has never flown so high before, she is very quite calm around my dragons."
"Dark Fairy. I know you were genetically cursed to be evil all your life, and I promise you this queen will have the solution to lift this horrible living from both you and your future daughter Faybelle. Queen Livinne has two daughters. I think I know who cursed you by now, sweetheart."
"I hope you are right, you said this Queen has magic evilly based magic."

"Whoa!" The people gasped they had not noticed Ellron in fact the farmboy who had first told Raven Queen's Mom about the Dark Elf was the other watching from the opposite side of the clearing.
"He saved me, Father, maybe he's not bad after all, perhaps, I was wrong. I could have been kidnapped because of him." Queen Livinne said.

Present time at Ever After High
"So Farrah any news?"
"Unfortunately the answer is off the grid even for me, unless I don't understand it." stammers Farrah.
"That's the glade where  we hid out during that huge Evil Queen drama. What is Faybelle doing with the dust from the apple."
"Hang on there is something on the ground." Briar stated. She took at picture of the static image Farrah'z wand magic was holding on her mirror pad. "Zoom in on Fairy circle, turn on enhanced definition, and visibility. Turn picture upside down. Unscramble letters in the ground. They spell D-a-r-k-R-o-s-e, The Dark Rose, what does that mean?"
"It's the Rose of Night it is an entirely black blossom and can only occur in two places in all of Ever After high, The Evilville of Fairyworld the Swamp Fairy is Queen in that realm and she is super sadistic, and cruel. And then the other place is in The Thieves' Forest realm in the Summerwitch's rose garden, my Mom's second oldest sister kids who go there don't likely return." Ginger admitted. "Only one such person that I know of that has gotten away from that witch's clutches her name was Gerda. Both are furiously infuriatingly bad people even robbers and thieves don't compare."
"I forget the Snow Queen crossovers into many other realms with various different sorts of characters too." Farrah admits. "The Rose of Night is a blossom that grows every thirteen days every other year and it is a popular cursing ingredient because its night energy is so extremely strong and potent the fumes are unbearable when near."