The Start Stories of The Tale of Sleeping Beauty

As The girls walked through the woods, Cynthia asked, "How long has your family had this Sleeping Problem Curse?"
"3 generations, the story started with my Grandmother, only she wasn't curse by a witch or a fairy or wise elder woman willingly mmm
rather they were forced to do it by a Authority figure." Briar answered. "Not of my king but of another kingdom. The Rose Prince is actually my uncle, he was the older brother of my Mom. He gifted our kingdom that Rose we found in my castle the Rose of Spring."

"So Seraphina  is your Aunt in-law?" Apple asked.
"Ah, huh, my Grandmother wasn't a Princess to begin with actually. Our kingdom's works of history were strong outside the normal quirks of high school educational status quo flow. We were all friends with anyone brave enough to enter our city walls." Briar answered. "It started in a field of Dandelions, where two sisters sat watched over by their devoted Mother my Great Grandmother, a peasant widow.

"Come on, yes you can, little sister Windia, you can totally read it, I believe in you,"
"But Wanda, I just don't think I'm ready—"
Wands put her finger directly on her younger sister's lips and said, No ifs, ands, or buts, I believe you and you can read. Just set your mind to it."

"'O Dandelion, yellow as gold,
What do you do all day?
I just wait here in the tall green grass
Till the children come to play.

O dandelion, yellow as gold,
What do you do all night?
I wait and wait till the cool dews fall
And my hair grows long and white.

And what do you do when your hair is white
And the children come to play?
They take me up in their dimpled hands
And blow my hair away.'"

"Perfecta! That's my little sister! You'll crush it! And he'll swoon for you!"
"Wands sometimes you're too much sunshine and beauty for this town!" exclaims Windia as she lets out a hearty laugh as her big sister warms her up with a big hug and messes with her hair.

"Now, let's go take that row down the irrigation channel we planned." Windia invited her big sister. "You said I was big enough for my own rowboat now."

"Of course you are." laughs Wanda happily pressing her sunny hair behind her ears and admiring her little sister's ebony black bouncing curls. A golden shine emanated from Wanda as she jogged beside her sister. Their skin tones gleamed pristine white in the dancing sunlight. They got to the irrigation canal not as dirty was the water in there as the one within our own world beyond the pages of this fantasy life, they rode to the well in the meadow of dandelions.
And sat on the bank and watched the clouds float by after tying down their boats. They got back in their boats and playfully splashed each other with the oars. A mysterious little wee man was watching the pretty sisters especially the older one nicknamed by the townsfolk "Prince Sunshine," though not born of Royalty the joy abounding in her precious heart was completely unmatched."

"Did you say the "The Princess Sunshine"?!" questioned Apple.
"Yes, what is that you, Apple?"
"All those charities events and fundraisers I planned in those last years, she was my inspiration, I'm surprised no one has ever noticed. She's my role model, Briar. She always has been." Apple admitted. "I loved her kindness and coming from such a humble background and getting so far on her own."
"How do you know about Princess Sunshine, Apple?"
"My Father read the story to me at night whenever I couldn't sleep because of my own, Mom, Ash." admitted Apple.
"Hang on girls, we're this the upside down tree." Kitty said.
"Wow, I've never seen tree roots so sparkly and gold before not to mention all clumped tightly together in one place." Staceleenia said.
"The breathtaking wonders of Nature,"'sighed Farrah.
"Ash, you're up time to do your thing and chat with a tree, treehugger of the group."
"Ha, ha, ha very hilarious Briar." chuckled Ashlyn as she walked up to the incredible magnificent natural historical wonder of this word 2nd only to the Well of Wonder, Skylights.
"Oh, I hope we're not too late." Apple nervously states.
Cynthia plants her hand on Apple's shoulders, and reassures her with a calm glance and comforting words, "Everything will come into place when it should where it should, Apple White."
"I appreciate the fact you're trying to cheer me up, Thia, but my fear is always going to be here and nothing anyone could say would ever shake it away."
"True." agreed Princess Cynthia. Stacey's eyes were raised when she heard Cynthia agree with Apple's statement.
"What?' If fear will always be here then why have I surrendered to it?" Staceleenia thought to herself.

RoyalBunny7