Apple's Challenge P3

"That?" The Shepherd said who happened to be Raven's and Cynthia's Godfather as Kitty led him outside to see the upside down roots of the shimmering tree reaching and glowing into the upper world.

"That? Sweet young Cheshire Kitty that is the Shining Tree of Soilerland the Underrealm Kingdom upon which we all stand in Ever After High every portal underground is one they built including the tree that will turn itself upside down if the world beneath is in danger."
"Does that mean they created the Wonderland Well and the Wonderland library that is inside of it?" asked Kitty.
"Yes, they did. Every stone and wooden shelf in both was placed by their hands, Miss Cheshire. There is an heir in this world who must be found to rescue her family." He responds. "But you will not know what she looks like unless you consult the tree, my dear."
"I know just who to ask the tree Princess Ashlynn Ella. She's the only one who can talk to plants here."
"Very good your resourceful insight serves you so well. The kids of Ever After High should be happy to be your friends."
"Well, I messed up once, I'm afraid I might mess up again." She admitted and confessed to the Shepherd.
"Everybody has a time of messing up, Apple had hers quite recently, Raven had hers, and her own grandmother had hers when she turned her lover Darlorn into a pond she unintentionally caused his own forgetting her, dear. Even Briar's messed up and now she's realized her own misbelief had always been a fake optical illusion. Your stories won't always be the same as your parents nothing happens the same twice the first Red Riding Hood that lived died and with her death a rabid wolf got killed. Be careful how you look at things before you see things worse than they are. Your friend there out in the field with that sheep. She must learn to earn the refusal to quit in her heart a strength both Raven and Apple and Briar and Ashlynn have already gone through, Kitty."

"Which direct is that Shining Tree, Shepherd?"
"It's in the center East direction, child. You better get going. You know who you are looking for right?"
"Nope, not exactly I didn't know we had an underrealm Monarchy." said Kitty.

"Miss Gwendolyn," The Shepherd answered. "You'll find her with an elder woman in the words name Evelynna and her husband Glynn."
"Thank you." stated Kitty fairly grateful. "Rave! Come here boy!" exclaimed Kitty. The Raven flew down and lighted on her right shoulder.
She walked back to Staceleenia with him on the shoulder. She couldn't believe what she saw Stacey in an apron she picked up out of the open barn. And formulated sheep milk and she was bottlefeeding the young lamb.

"Your Grandmother had a frog tell her she was pregnant with your Mother?" asked Cerise.
"Yes, what's wrong with it? It's not like animals don't talk her, Ash, Apple and I can all understand them anyways, eugh!" Briar snapped.
"I'm sorry but Cerise is right that's kind of funny." giggled Romoana.
"I don't find it funny, but you being able to understand Hopper makes a lot more sense." Cedar pipes in.
"I wonder why we can't talk to Hopper in frog form." Apple comments.
"My family has been blessed with this gift for at least two generations, friends." stated Briar Beauty immediately.
"She told me her had 6 wise women and 6 fairies to Godmother her Mother when she grew up one of those fairy apprentices were Miss Thorn." Cynthia told everyone there.
"Thornia is just a nickname, she really has many names but her real name is Seraphina, Princess of the Thorn Realm King for she was a Fairy Protector of Thorns and Briars she hated it when Nature's own protection was hacked through. She was the most respectful fairy living in the middle of several arrogant ignorant flower Kingdoms. She had feelings for the Rose Kingdom Prince my great Uncle. "My Great Grandfather didn't like that, unfortunately." sighed Briar.
"Why are stories so filled with such envious men all the time honestly?" asked Ash asking a very decent question. "I mean come there is so much more to men than good looks and anger management. Hunter here never gets too mad and we just found out he's Sparrow's brother!"