The Trials & The Proof P7

November 17, Friday 4000
Partners started focusing on their assignments.
"The scribe of my Mother was a relative to you, Cerise Hood?" gasped Raven.
"Yeah, my great-great grand father." stated Cerise. "Haely is my grandmother and actually Red Riding Hood started with her older twin sister Redda. So it's not really our Destiny at all, more like some would say we for some reason are cursed to have bad luck with wolves for whatever reason, Raven Queen. I can introduce you, both my great great-grandmother and grandmother are still alive today though Redda died in her story with my Mom's Great Grandmother. The cloak was scraped and held onto as a memorial for them it's the last remainder of my Great Grand Aunt. And my Great-Great-Great Grandmother."
"I'd love to meet them, you and Hopper are the only ones here that lived out into three branches of a family generation. Hopper's a third generation royal blood. That's the why we call him Hopper Croakington The Third. (I have no idea why this is missing on the wiki but they say Third in the actual show not the Second.)"Raven informs her rebel friend. "Maybe our Destiny has already begun without any of us knowing it, Cerise."
"Perhaps, I guess it is that way with the Headmasters of Ever After High."

"Ashlynn, I wanted to apologize for when I found out you were dating Hunter I wasn't being a very understanding friend or an honorable Royal. Unfortunately being absentminded is the only thing I can do every once in awhile and makes me come off as a gleeful hyprocite, but unfortunately it is what my Mom also is. So I wanna make it up to you and your boyfriend, here's a gift for you and Hunter.
"A Dinner and Show for Two at Glassix Theatre Rink. Apple White, you're a great friend! And you're improving your people skills." Ashlynn said hugging her. "Hunter will love this."
"They also give away special free pair of glass shoes to every lucky lady, Ash."
"Oh, Apple you know me too well." Ash said. "Would you look at that Holly is gushing over your ex!"
"I am not bother. He may as well be her Prince Charming and not mine. Come to think of my Mother nor Briar's Mother never met their Prince Charm physically until they work up. She's wanted to be the typical Damsel in Distress and he is a sort of hero. Come to think of me and Daring just never seem to fit the puzzle piece just right anymore."
"That reminds me how is Blondie your cousin?" inquired Ash.
"Oh, right." stammered Apple White. "It's a long story that my Father told me. My Mom wouldn't speak of it. She wanted nothing to do with that story."
"Your Mom doesn't sound snownice."
"She's not except if it comes to a game or a competition than she believes in Fairness but everywhere else she shows the opposite when she is not being chased by a crowd of people, she isn't nice to me. My Aunt is nicer to me Aunt Goldilocks is nicer to me than my own Mother."

The Tailor received a surprising letter from the very High Queen Apple White's Mom herself.
"To think of threatening me, you have balls, but I know someone who has been far more successful than you. I know how my Step-Mother tricked my Naive daughter to release her from the Mirror. And I would glad help you put me in the right position to frame her once yet again
Love Queen Snow White. "She turned me into a darn snake for crying out loud last time!"
"I know, I've been keeping up with the show in the shadows myself thanks to our beloved niece. What of your daughter?"
"Apple White do whatever you want! She has become such a serious disappointment including losing her popularity to Raven Queen when she started using her magic gifts. I don't understand why those powers of hers won't backfire! Dark magic should backfire!"
"It doesn't unfortunately dark magic from dark magic is immune to dark magic of the same origin unfortunately Raven's half immortal she has elvish blood in her. Even Faybelle Thorn's Dark Fairy Magic would never be able to touch her. Only if the source of all magic was weakened would her magic spark uncontrollably."
"Then you need a knowledgeable wonderland characters one who's ready for chaos may I suggest one of the Cheshire Cats, Valiant." Snow White informs him immediately. Apple shivered as she had when the Evil Queen chose her to be her Dragon Games Captain a few years ago.
"Something's not right in this kingdom anymore, what happened to honor and respect of people's individualities?!" Apple spoke aloud. "And even second chances. If we never get to learn to walk a different way we cannot see ourselves in others' on their paths they'd rather not be on, and I don't want to be hypocritical to myself anymore or my friends." She took the crown off her head and stepped on it cracking it into two pieces
"I'm deciding not to be the next Queen of the realm. I am abdicating my right as Princess to the throne."
Everyone stood to turn to look at her in class surprised at her sudden announcement.
"APPLE!" Every female well
almost every female in the room shouted. "What's gotten into you?!"

Apple left the classroom after asking the Professor if she could be excused. Professor Nimble agreed.

Raven held one piece of the crown of Apple's broken tiara Briar picked up the other piece.
"Have you ever thought once Raven Queen Apple maybe jealous of you and your relationship with your Mother?!"
"Apple doesn't get jealous Stacey." Briar snapped. "We know Apple better than anyone here, and I'm her best friend I knew her since we were kids! And her Mom is not all that snownice! She loves play fake it till you make it deeds when off the crowded path and you're alone."
"Briar's right." Raven stated. "It sounds like she hurt her daughter's feelings for the last time and we are going to go straight to her, both of us."
"I'm coming with you." said Ash.
"Me too," said Cynthia. "Apple's a friend of mine too. And Snow need's this scary talk before Ever After goes crazy with her bad influence!"
"I agree,and I'll join you girls." Maddie answered. "Raven's my best friend after all and what she says is the right thing to do is the right thing to do."
"But you can't!" groaned Stacey.
"Please it's not like you can stop them their minds are made up deal with it you won't talk them out of it." said Darling Charming.