The Old Man's Hut

"Her name is Gwenna, Apple and Briar and the birds just told me they know where her Godparents live and she is with them now

"Her name is Gwenna, Apple and Briar and the birds just told me they know where her Godparents live and she is with them now. Come on." said Ashlynn. "This way, girls!"

Apple saw the Raven feather from Raven's raven on the ground or rather the canopy of the tree for this tree followed the rules of the world under Wonderland according to the Wonderlandians and I must remind you the tree had turned itself upside down."
"Rave was just here." Apple announced.
"I know he pointed the way the Shepherd recounted to go." Kitty said. "The safe passage must be in the tree, I guess! But only the Princess up here can solve it."
"The Birds said she wears a mostly blue primary colored dress a green yellow top and black belt her stockings are green and white and her slippers are black with red hearts on an ivy limd green rope tip that swirls around her ankles and she has deep brown eyes and pink hair in a tall backwards bun with two wisps out in front flowing beyond her cheeks and shoulders. Apple shivered she felt creepy eyes on her. The tailor wanted to know if she was truly capable of messing Apple she still hadn't told the others she saw him in the Thieves Forest the entrance to the Wolf Forest Realm and Hollow Hoods the town where Cerise's only Grandmother she knew still lived but Apple did not know this nor did she know she and Cerise were distant family given Maid Marian was one of Apple's birth Aunts besides Apple's Father and Goldilocks Maid Marian through her Father was her Father's sister they were the only good role models in Apple's home life ever. Cerise had admitted to Raven that Red Hiding Hood and Robin Hood were actually related distantly to each other and so Apple was actually related to Cerise as well and she didn't know it.
She didn't look back where she knew eyes were probably waiting to mesmerize her. She touched the inside of the pocket in her dress skirt the leather needle was still there. She removed her hand without taking it but kept it on the pocket. She had a feeling he would try anything to get it back from her. It was the heirloom that helped him fool everyone including the giants who were also always called ogres in this universe. The only other real infamous thief who existed and worked in the business of committing id fraud was Puss-In-Boots. Briar Beauty's Daredevil side had started an itch Apple wanted to scratch into more than she did before. She had been afraid of the world most of all afraid of water, wells and more specifically the edge of wells. She had fallen into one at 6 years old and age and experience she could remember every cold shivering detail of that childhood trauma. Snow White had never given her peace about that ever period. She said Apple was never trained to be clumsy and the Princess still remained clumsy especially in the woodlands outside Ever After High School Campus Grounds.
"How are we supposed to find a house when we don't know what type of house we are looking forward." 
"We should meet the Princess first,"
said Ash. "The real question is how to find shelter tonight. None too wise and Royal born would stay out here in this darkness too many predators. I recognize this hut the Old Man with the rooster the puppy and the cow I think they are pets of his that stay at home in his house with him. Does anyone know how to cook."
"Don't look at me." Briar said. "My Mom slept a 100 years and I'm still imperfect at baking anyways."
"I can cook." Apple said.
"So can I." added Staceleenia.