Story of Apple's Grandfather P2

Rosie Snowy Millers a 16 year old girl thanks to the Holy Spirit shook off the trail from the Devil who had lost every claim to her because the Holy Spirit repaid her for every good deed she did in being as godly as possible she cried so often despite loss of her hands she was always clean and because of the brightness of the Holy Spirit in those tears that came out they were hot and they steamed the ground about her. It was like she was barricaded by a real respectful fire. It had been a day since she had left home after having her maimed hands tied to her back. She happened to stop outside the garden orchard of a king who had planted a fine pear tree which was now old enough and yielding ripened fruit. A gardener stood watch over it every night and he consistently checked the number of pears on the tree. Rosie's stomach grumbled with hunger as soon as she saw the pears.
In the moonlight she saw trees full of wonderful fruit, but she couldn't get into the orchard because there was water all around it. She was very hungry, for she had traveled all day without a bite to eat. "Oh," she thought, "if only I could get in and eat some of that fruit; I shall die if I don't." Whereupon she knelt down and prayed to God.
Without a word or the slightest whisper a being dressed in a white gown appeared in front of her illuminating as much as her. "Come follow me, you'll be fed and safe as well!"
It was the prettiest most delicate voice of all voices for it was the most gentle and heavenly soothing voice of all. For it was indeed an angel lady who spoke no higher than a whisper, She raised her hand to sluice that allowed water into the moat and the water stopped running. Rosie approached the pear tree and the pear plucked itself from the tree and came to her mouth and she ate it. The angel followed her back through the moat and the water began running again.
The Gardener had an idea the figure dressed in the white gown was an angel lady and he was afraid to call out because she was there and therefore he assumed the other figure was a spirit and so he stayed silent and did not cry for help.
When she had eaten the pear, her hunger was stilled, so she went and hid in the thicket. Next morning the king who owned the orchard came and counted the pears. He saw that one was missing and asked the gardener what had become of it, since it was neither on the tree nor under it. The gardener replied "Last night a spirit without hands came into the orchard and took off one pear with its mouth."
"How did this spirit cross the moat?" the king asked. "And where did it go after eating the pear?" The gardener responds, "Someone in white came down from the sky and closed the sluice and stopped the water so the spirit could cross the moat. I was afraid because it must have been an angel. That's why I didn't call out or ask any questions."
Then, after eating the pear, the spirit crossed back over." The king said "If what you say is true, I shall watch with you tonight."
At nightfall the king went to the orchard, taking a priest with him to speak to the spirit. The three of them sat down under the tree and watched. At midnight the girl came creeping out of the thicket, went up to the tree, and once again took a pear off with her mouth. And beside her stood the angel in white again. The priest stepped forward and said, "Hast thou come from God, or art thou of the world? Art thou a spirit or a human being?"
She replied: "I am not a spirit, but only a poor girl, forsaken by all except God." The king said. "Though you may be forsaken by the whole world, I will not forsake you."
He took her with him to his royal palace and because she was so beautiful and good he loved her with all his heart. And a few years later he took her as his wife, and gave her silver hands as the wedding gift he made for her under his carefully watching eyes. And three years later because of that they did not end up exchanging rings anyways.'"
"So that pair of silver hands in the glass display at home in your room is from your Grandma, Father?" Apple has to clarify everything it wouldn't be her if she didn't do that. A trait her Mom did not have ever.
"Yes, my child. Those are the exact same ones, my sweetie." Robert informed her.