The Naughty Nutkin Junior Chunkin

"Cuck-cuck-cuck-cur-r-r-cuck-k-k!"
"Ouch!" exclaimed Ash as a stick rolled off her back. "Chunkin Nutkin Jr. Just wait till I give your Father Nutkin the Squirrel an earful!"
No one had ever seen Ash yell at a squirrel before normally it was Hunter yelling at Pesky. Ash met the squirrel in the eyes directly confident glare.
"Oh, I know that look," said Briar Beauty. "Two can play that game squirrely. And you just met the most Hextreme Daredevil Princess of the Royal Bunch. I have the Beast as an actual Uncle."
"You do?!" gasped Apple.
"Un huh!" agreed Briar added winking. "Yep, Rosabella Beauty is my cousin, Apple."
"Boy this guy has no manners!"
"I will show him manners!" Briar said. "Throw all the sticks you got Mister, everybody take a step back please so you won't be in the stick zone!"
Apple laughs. "Stick Stone right now normally it would be a fire or lava zone."
"Totally." said Kitty chuckling too. "Briar can get wonderlandiful mad sometimes beyond the definition Wonderland even has to define it!"
Briar lassoed a rope around the Branch of the tree and was catching sticks while she did it too.
"Man, you wouldn't think she would sleep as much as she does when doing this!"
exclaimed Staceleenia.
"Agreed." Apple answered her. "She gets less and less like her Mom everyday."
"Remember what I said we won't tell all the exact same stories as those that came before but our stories our destinies began long before that book was written, Apple White." said Cynthia.
"I believe you are actually right." agreed Apple.  "I didn't realize Briar could climb and walk on tree roots as well as she can climb the Beanstalk outside Ever After High."
"She's got boundless energy that one!" Cynthia surmised.
"Gotcha, naughty!" Briar came down swing by her lassoed rope with a quiver of sticks on her back hanging through her satchel and an annoyed squirrel in her arms as she landed so perfectly enchantingly princess-like. She tickled the squirrel's belly to the squirrel's chagrin.
"What by any chance are you going to do with that satchel quiver full of sticks now, Briar?" asked Ash curiously.
"Well, they aren't quite sturdy enough for a campfire but Hunter's quite the carpenter and he's always low on arrows I'll give them to him on Friendship Day and he'll have a blast wilting them and I can get lulled to the sleep of wood being refined for a while, Ashlyn." answered Briar.
"Very charitable." Apple White answered. "Your Grandmother Princess Sunshine would be proud, Briar Beauty."
"Oh, Apple, you're also the most charitable of all have you heard this girl those coins to the poor from her palace balcony."
Apple blushed. Mingling with the poor was hardly common in many of the Royal Kingdoms but Apple wanted to make absolutely sure her kingdom knew she wouldn't favor the rich over the poor. You could literally say in Ever After High land Apple was closest thing you could get to the Disney Aladdin for here there was no such thing as a good genie. The other name for all genies were the Djinn and they were just as bad as regular bandits.
"Are you sure that's completely wise?" asked Staceleenia. "To throw your money around like that? How do you know you can trust every single person beneath that balcony?"
Apple's eyes went wide and gasped. "No one has ever told me to be suspicious except you yet I accidentally already do it to Raven and Ash consistently. Did you get the image of the girl we're looking for, Ash?"
"Yep, despite the squirrel shenanigans I did, Apple White. Where will the squirrel go now?"
"I'm gonna take him to Rosebella and have her manners train him if she can't do it then he can scared by the roar of my Uncle Lionello her Father the beast. Lions don't eat squirrels but anything that needs a good reminder manners are important he is willing to give a good old Roar at to scare them and all that, young ladies."
"Who is Rosebella's Mom then?" asked Apple.
"Rose Red." answered Briar.
"And your Mom?"
"Her name is Rosette." Briar answered. "They weren't sisters. Roseabella said my Grandmother said one of my Father's in-laws had a sister named Rose Red she went missing and apparently she wandered into Lionello someday."
RoyalBunny7