Bargaining With Villains: To Learn a Fatal Mistake P2

Raven walked with her step-brother the oldest man she knew in her life. They had gone out into the Dark Forest sure no one would follow them there. She knocked on the home of the three bears and presented the family with astoundingly sweet honey. They gave her the upstairs room and went out giving her the key to lock the door. She soundproofed the windows nothing could see in nor hear the words that would be spoken.
"We need to send Apple into an Enchanted sleep but make Snow think she's fallen dead, Robert, brother, your Majesty. It is the only way she might change her ways for any of us."
"I agree, sister Miss Queen, this is just like how my brother Fitz treated Richard and Robin I can't see anything like that happen." Robert replies easily agreeing with Raven with no problem. "Especially don't want my daughter more emotionally hurt I'd do anything to safe especially if it is as simple as preserving her in enchanted slumber."

Raven had mixed a potion in a goblet just like her Mom and poured into a vial earlier in  Poisonology and Cures  class. "It has nightshade berry juice, and Goji berry juice inside this vial. The nightshade juice will send her into a deep protective comma she will only seem dead, but won't be. Take this and pour it twice once in her cup tomorrow at breakfast and coat her apple with it. And when she's fallen unconscious take her to Briar she'll know what to do." Raven said. Opening both doors feeling relieved.
"The bottle looks like it is from you."
"That's the point." Raven responded. "I don't want Snow to suspect her husband at all she'll see the purple and think I'm responsible I enchanted the vial to give her that impression that's why it's so purple this will solve Apple's dilemma."
And so the destiny of Apple White was planned. Raven called her friends including Blondie to the home after Apple's Father left and locked the door yet again. Apple completely unsuspecting of her Father and Raven's scheme entirely.

Triggering warning: There is no inappropriate sexual scenes, but what is present is quite graphic, gruesome and there is blood. Hopefully I had Raven describe it a way that is more easy to take and probably will not scare so many people. But if you have a little kid reading this be sure to remind them it is only a story by Brothers' Grimm.

Raven took out her Grandfather's story to Briar, Apple and Blondie, Cynthia was just there for the fun of it. And she was waiting to see the shock on the other girls' faces herself for that was who she was deep down tried and true a woman who delighted in the surprise of others themselves. "Awhile ago there a girl who lived with her young sister and her magical mother on the outskirts of a city. The one girl was beautiful and the other her appearance never seemed to improve. The beautiful girl had ownership of an apron which glistened and gleams in her sisters presents. Sisters the two grew up as child together in the same home, but they were stepsisters. Gleama's sister wanted that gorgeous apron her older sister wore everyday about the house doing chores. She could stand her envy no longer and told her Mom.
"I can't stand my sister wearing that apron in front of me oh, how I wish to wear it. I must and will have it, Mom."
"Hush, my child," said the old woman to her daughter, Evelyn. "Have it you will. Your stepsister deserved to die long ago. Tonight when she's asleep, I'll go and separate her head from her body. Just take care to lie on the inside of the bed and push her to the one side." However, they were not aware Gleam had heard them and so she would not be lost thanks to any stupidity of hers as she stood in the corner of which she had absolutely not one pinch of time ever closed her ears. She heard every word of her step family members' plan to come. Those who stay silent are the most dangerous folk of all and the sneakiest of the sneakiest too. When they didn't let her out of the house all day, and when it came time to go to bed, the witch's daughter got in first so as to be on the inside, and as soon as Gleam knew when her stepsister was asleep she resorted to the old adage "Desperate times call for desperate measures" and gently pushed her stepsister to the outer edge and took her place by the wall. In the dead of night the old woman came creeping in. In her right hand a knife sharp as an axe blade, and with a swift motion unaware she sliced off the throat of her own child. She went away satisfied. Gleama as soon as her stepmother was gone went to the house of her sweetheart Dalorn and insisted he open the door. "Darling Dalorn, my sweet, my stepmother tried to kill me last night but killed her own child instead, we must run away together please, dear, we must leave this town."