Dark Magic That Doesn't Backfire

There is one thing wrong on Everafterhigh.com website for Raven Queen that isn't true in the show her magic doesn't always backfire hence with the case of Ginger's kitchen it didn't do what it was intended but it did end up doing something good, not something bad, so therefore her spells can cause good things and her spells do not always cause bad things to happen and another example where her powers do something good is at track practice when she uses that speed spell with Cerise for good on purpose. And way earlier she wouldn't have been able to revert the curse on Wonderland at the finale ending her Mother's spell she had cast upon it if her magic only let her do bad things. People, please, make everything make sense don't contradict yourself. It is such sloppy writing. The show has proven the factoid false someone needs to tell them to remove that sentence and say Raven's magic is impacted by her emotions if it is a negative emotion that is when some sort of semi bad thing happens, she's never ever had a very potent bad emotion where she has physically hurt someone with her magic, or if she is focused and concentrated lovingly and willingly the result is good coming out dark magic but being a positive result. -Lumna10 Author's Note.
"Oh, Apple, this is a new skill and its very weird."
"We'll figure it out together, roomie, I promise you that." said Apple White. "And I never break my promises."
"I got you a gift, Apple, the best moments of us from Thronecoming framed." Raven said revealing the invisible pictures with what Apple said to Headmaster Milton Grimm.

" Raven said revealing the invisible pictures with what Apple said to Headmaster Milton Grimm

"That moment you had the most of all true Princesses shining through you, Apple

"That moment you had the most of all true Princesses shining through you, Apple." says Raven.
"I am so much stronger and braver since getting to know you as my roommate and spending time with you, Raven Queen. I don't think I want to be enemies anymore, roomie."
"Wow! I never thought I thought I'd hear you say that." chuckles Raven.
"I just have begun to realize something, I'm not ready for the real story of my Destiny, high-school never helps it along, all it does is teaches us how to better than how we started out, Raven. And I need to learn to be a better Princess before I ever accept my Destiny, and Raven you can help me learn you never make anyone super duper mad, but I always seem too do just that."
"The right thing to do is simply apologize to people you've offended beforehand Apple White, it's not the easiest thing to do, but it is a step and the first step too. And a gift helps the apology take its flight." suggest Raven. "And you're already halfway done with Ashlynn and apologizing to her, you already gave her a friendly gift back at that True Hearts' Day Dance. Now, we just need you to finally apologize, roomie."
"Oo, I know how to mend that night out for Ash and at Glassics Fair, its got both sports and high fashion competitions and you have to exclusive invitations from a favored Royal born. Goldi works there on mirror designs for dresses and technology. Did you know she once had a brother who happened to be as foolish as her."
"No, and now that you bring that up how is Blondie your cousin?" inquires Raven.
"I never explained before?" gasps Apple White shocked.
"Unusual for you absolutely normal. Cuz normally you can be such a chatterbox, Apple." Raven tries to stifle a laugh. "I apologize for the laughter, it just slipped out on me."
"I don't mind the laughter Raven, it's funny to me too." Apple chuckles. "Guess, I am way more forgetful than my own Mother."
"Sometimes yes and no." Raven informs Apple. "So how do you know Goldi and Blondie."
"My Father's sister married her Dad's oldest son so she is my Aunt in-law." Apple informed. "Goldi's family is older lived longer than Snow and the family she married into but Goldi delayed for years getting married, Raven Queen. Snow and Goldi met soon at schools. And they discovered they both liked things to be just right. Snow could only sleep on the 7th dwarves bed it was the one that felt perfectly just right to her, roomie."
"And Goldi's that way with everything." said Raven putting two and two together at last.
"Yes, exactly that, my beautiful friend." agreed Apple. "It is sure is nice to share this piece of my life with someone else at last, so thanks so much for that Raven. People barely ask me what I really want to do or offer, I'm Apple White the High Princess and the next High Queen of Ever After High, but it is boring when you can't read people's minds or use their different opinions. This means so very much a lot to me. I'm supposed to know everything about everyone from top to bottom, but I don't. My kingdom isn't too big on history despite what Milton keeps claiming that it is."
"Oh, Apple, I had not idea you felt this way." stammered Raven. "Is there something you'd like to know about me that I haven't told you, perhaps, huh?"
"Who is your Father, Princess Raven?" asks Apple White immediately. "Your magic doesn't backfire the way dark magic normally does, is your Father magical as well?!"
"I have no idea, Apple White, but maybe if I can find him I can hone my powers way better than before."