Hunter's Story and Staceleenia's story

First of before we go back to our Ever After tale since both Winx Club dolls, Ever After High Dolls and Monster High dolls are made by Mattel this is a fun way to reference and add interesting facts to the Winx fandom and reach out to fans about their favorite characters names and if they have ever been recorded in the U.S.A. I thought I'd share a couple fun fact about Musa's name that popped up on the website myfirstname.rocks. Her name first started appearing in 1891. So Musa's name was given to five newly born in 1981. And there is a record of six babies named that in Georgia alone but they don't label the year for the 6th baby and that's reasonable. In the year 2017 the name Musa was still not a popular name. Only 268 babies bore that name in from the range of years within 1880–2018. 2018 had 317 babies with the same first name. In the SSA ( someone figure out what that means I don't know honestly from 1880–2018 about 3, 179 times the name Musa was recorded. The UN World Population said that the previous record says that was enough babies named Musa to cover The Falkland Islands (Malvinas) which currently has had since only 2019 only an estimated population of 2, 906 times. Hopefully you enjoyed these fun facts. There is a slight typo in the page for Musa I don't know why they think it's a boy's name I believe that was typed on accident it certainly doesn't sound boyish at all. The name is still an unpopular name despite being quite old. The name Musa in the U.S. is actually 132 years old. Mindblowing.

"Seems a bit of a liability to play croquet in a pasture Lizzie?" said Raven.
"Eh, the livestock is not in the field currently it's soon to be sun down anyway the shepherd didn't want to leave them out for the wolves."
"Everyone always roasted the common wolves but there aren't any around here anymore so how could they be killing sheep? I know what a real hunting wolf actually looks like and they're beautiful and so timid and yet so placid and docile, Lizzie."
"I guess I don't know what I'm talking about in that case my bad. So where did Apple run off too in such a hurry."
She went to speak to her uncle Prince Robin Hood and his Wife her Aunt Princess Marian with Ashlynn to find out more about whether Hunter might be one of Robin Hood's sons." admitted Raven.
Lizzie hit her ball through the wicket and their was a splash.
"You're turn, Miss Queen" said Lizzie. "I've thought about what Cynthia told Ash and I think she is right, darling."

Raven hit the ball and it and it also went through the wicket. A bunch of black feathers were stirred up. Rave the Raven flew right to her.
"Rave what's the matter with you why are you so far away from the school?" She asked.
Bunny removed the wicket and the girls walked down the cliff side to the rushing rapids on Wonder stream.
"Remember swing hard or you'll lose the ball in the river and game over." warns Lizzie.

"It would be better if it wasn't spawning time for jumpy cutthroat rainbow trout!" exclaims Raven.

"Oh, come on they're not as nice as they look scale wise. Their bite is horrendously terrifying! And their jumps flippin' scary." and soon as she said that a trout appeared in front of Raven's eyes.
"Let's let it eat the stupid big that for some reason was attracted to you Raven."
"I don't know why I don't still smell like sugar do I?" asked Raven.
"No you absolutely don't smell like sugar at all." said Lizzie. "And it's definitely wasn't a sweat bee either."
"I do wear deodorant you know, Nighttime scent, Lizzie." said Raven. Her ball had bounced over the rocks into a very thin lane under the wicket. Lizzie hit her croquet ball hard it flew off the rocks and stream whacked by a trout's tail fluke that set it sailing through the wick without touching the ground.
"Why is it so cold here?!" asked Raven.
"I expect this has something to do with Farrah's magic. But I don't remember this tunnel being here!" Raven walked forward and then a ramp fell open underneath her feet into the underground.
"Bunny you're here too?!" asked Lizzie.
"You guys fell in yourselves?!"
Raven grabbed her head in her hands.
"How dare you foil my plans little youngling of Princess!"
"Why are you talking inside of my head?"
"I'm always being tracked up above ground but never underground the mere sight of me would shatter your confidence Raven Queen."
"I highly doubt it, my Mother's the only one who has been able to shatter my confidence to the point of having someone else volunteer to work with her last time." said Raven. "I want to see your face!"
"Raven are you all right?!"
"Get me behind me girls, right now!" Raven demanded.
A fairy with dark red cherry hair and a black gown and very electric green eyes showed up
"Fairy Gerula the fairy who was born without wings." Raven stammered. "You're the reason Staceleenia's eyes were glowing."
"Side effect of magic when I turn one who agrees to be turnt into a snake. She asked for a favor and agreed to the terms but I never promised I'd prevent the cure from happening." Gerula stated. "So here we are her cousin a human and Countess Stacey a victim of her own web."
"How do we undo it? This magical side effect."
"That's up to Stacey, little Princesses, she has the power to break herself if she can move away from clinging to the philosophy mind over matter." Gerula responded. "But I don't think you'll be around to see the smile on her face return Raven. Do you hear that? Alarm bells ringing this is the realm of Soilerland and the Queen is conquerer much more hectic than the Queen of Hearts or your Mother Miss Queen!!!"
Fairy Geerula disappeared from their sight.
"Halt in the Name of the Queen Questly." shouted the soldiers.
"What a peculiar city of huge golden houses and a golden palace."
"What business do you three have in here?"
"Please sir, we fell in by way of hidden magic ramp." said Raven kindly. "We don't know our way back up to our realm."
"You may not return to the Overland just yet. Take them before the Queen her great and glorious Majesty now, Soldiers. You better march fast ladies. People get lost easily."
"You heard him!" said the Soldiers pointing their spears at their backs.
"Okay! We get it, no need to poke!" said Lizzie.
"You better watch your mouth." growled one of the soldiers. They were escorted to the palace into the throne room where the King on the throne sat very dazed himself.
"Queen Questly intruders from above!"
"How dare you bring me terrible news I sealed those entrances. Where pray do you three come from and how happened you to land on my dominion. Speak or suffer."
"It was a magic ramp in a rock tunnel and it fell open and we fell down it." responded Lizzie. "We didn't know there was a realm down here."
"There's something very magical about you three." stated Queen Questly. "Scan them, Captain!"
"Oh, no! You're not scanning me!" exclaimed Raven. "Raven's shield!"
"A black witch!" Questly smirked. "You'd come in handy, my dear. If you do as I ask your friends with suffer no harm."
"I don't believe you I heard that times tenfold before and it's always proven fake." said Raven.
"Bunny don't do that," warned Lizzie.
"I can't help I shapeshift when I'm very anxious." She shapeshifted into a bunny on an instant.
"A shapeshifter!" Questly said. "My Mother will be pleased to see you! Take those two of them off to Queen Questa. I must speak with this girl now. My darling what is your name?"
"I'm Raven Queen daughter of the Evil Queen." declared Raven.
"Evil Queen, please child, there is no evil but what lies in this kingdom except me and my Mother."
"I knew that would offend you," stammered Raven. "All the same I speak the truth. You will not break me. I see the dazed look in the King's eyes as if he's been missing something so very dear to him. You've him entranced hypnotized but you're neither wife or daughter to him.
"How dare you talk sass to me child?"
"Father of Earth Father of Magic send your scurry of rodents and roaches to follow the trail of where my magic had left me!
Soon you'll regret this night more than all others, Queen Questly.
I am not of your kingdom I will not abide to your kingdom's rules.
Rave the Raven's about to croak
Woe to all who plays with one
Who already knows thy words forever false
Slaving spiders freed you'd now be at the chant of my chant
Return to normal Nature of your hearts' desire!"
Raven's dark purple magic swirled up before the Captain could tie her hands.
Raven saw something from the corner of her eyes it was Tina Thumbell daughter of Thumbelina and Thumbling's stepdaughter.
"You ready Rascals go do some damage!"
She climbed onto the chair of the king and removed the spelled chain with ease as the room filled with other chaos. The King ran to Raven.
"My goodness, you really are the daughter of the Evil Queen are you Lady Raven?!"
"I am." She answered. "What happened here?!"
"My daughter she's in the dungeon. Her name's Glenda. She's the real queen of this kingdom, Raven." spoke Glancell, that was his name. "Only a witch who knew she was not under kingdom jurisdiction could break through my hypnosis. There is only one way to return to the world up above the Shining Tree." He responded to her.

Meanwhile up above Kitty and Stacey were still playing the game.
"So how did you feel about getting a wish?! What did you see? Do tell me? You know you were assigned to learn more about us. We've invited you on this game, now you share something!" begged Kitty.
"Well, what I saw in that shooting star vision was my first birthday I was only a year old and my cousin Princess Grace carried me to the altar. I don't know why my mind became so sour as an adult as soon as we got to be teenagers I became awful. I never wanted to it's like something took over me without consent of my own okay."
"Is there anything as we walked by striking a familiar cords with you?"
"Yes, for one that sheep barn our kingdom's park allowed shepherds to watch their flock feed there."

Then suddenly a baby lamb bleated sweetly from the forest bushes. Stacey heard it. She parted the bushes and cuddled the baby lamb in her arms. "This little wee lamb babe must be sick. He's so malnourished he doesn't weigh a thing in my arms, Kitty."

The DNA Matcher Analyzer had done its work. Family and true birth parents of Sparrow Hood and Hunter Huntsman are indeed sons of Princess Maid Marian and Prince Robin Hood. Both in two parts 30.5% DNA comes from Robin. 29% Mom's matching genetics in Sparrow. 41%
match in Hunter with Maid Marian."

"You were stolen most likely Hunter." stated Ashlynn. "So I have been rescuing you."
Sparrow's jaw dropped open. He was stumped despite not remembering his brothers; he still had always wanted to have a brother.
He hugged Hunter in a surprising new brotherly way and greeted him warmly. "Welcome back into the family brother."
"Well, I  owe you one now, Ash," said Duchess Swan. "I will try to figure out who stole you from that forest place, Hunter."
"I appreciate it." spoke Hunter. "Thanks Duchess for your cooperation. Let's go find, Apple, Charlotte and Prudence, they'll be dying to know the truth."

"Indeed, love, let's go my boyfriend." agreed Cinderella's beloved daughter Ashlynn Ella taking Hunter's arm that he offered to her.

To be continued. . . enjoy!