Apple Takes Her Time

"I wanna find what my Great Grandma mother found. I wanna find that world where prey animals aren't chased by predators, where sorrows turn to leaping joys and the air is always singing as one whole chorus and where there is always constant peace. Grandfather, I will start again what you began. It is time to unite our kingdoms. Mirrando, the Thieves' Forest and Everafter Land must unify finally." Apple said confidently.
"You're joking?!" asked Raven Queen. "Your Father tried that ages ago with my kingdom and it fell through."
"I am not, joking and ages ago is exaggerating we both know that didn't happen ages ago. But we're such good schoolmates we'd make good co Queens."
"One Problem, I might be your destiny nemesis match, but I am not the first born in line for the throne, Cynthia is. She's my older sister. And frankly I don't want the pressure of being a Queen." sighed Raven. "But I could be an ambassador for you, Apple."
"Wonderful, I can settle with that anyways, roomie. I gotta meet up with Ashlynn for our assignments, Raven."
"Good luck Apple!" Raven wished her. She came to Ashlynn and Briar's Dorm She knocked. Ashlynn answered the door.
"Howdy Apple, I was wondering, if since we're trying to learn more about our destinies maybe you'd like to come with me after what Cynthia said I'd like to talk to Robin Hood myself. And maybe Marian as well if she's there. I'd like to ask if they are missing any children of theirs?"
"Yeah, sure I'll tag along. Who's taking us?"
"My step sister she said she had friends in the Thieves' Forest. They really aren't as mean as everybody makes out honestly. They're fine young woman with occasional overreactive tempers."
"Maybe I can help teach them not to over react. Can I wash before we go with her? And is Hunter coming too?"
"No. I wanna find out about this first and then I'll tell him, Apple, and yes, you may wash before we go."

Soon Apple returned to her room went to the bathroom and washed. Raven heard her whispering strange words, but thought nothing of it. Whatever Apple was praying for was none of her business. But an intense wave of heat wafted out of them. It felt like boiling water.
"Apple are you in here? Everything all right?" asked Raven for their whole dorm was starting to smell like a sauna.
"Fine! Absolutely fine Raven." Apple said. "I was just asking for the Holy Spirit to come to me, turns out my Great Grandmother believed him. And she believed there was more than just our world of story tales."
"The conjoined world of prosperity and peace. I know, my Grandfather never stops preaching it because it was how he recognized his wife. He prayed over me and Cynthia in the womb when she finally told him she had heirs and he prayed over her. That's what moved her to try and make piece but Snow's line has never grown up with this kind of strong protection. The Holy Spirit keeps my magic from backfiring. It does exactly what its intended to do because of Him. I trust Him more than I trust the world. Like my Grandmother trusted the shepherd that gave her lodgings and fed her. Unawares to her The Holy Spirit led him to her as that flower in the grass."
"I see it now, you've the glow of a thousand burning stars, Raven."
"That Shepherd is our Godfather if either of our parents were to die before we came of independent ruling age Livinne would hand us into his care, Apple."

Ashlynn knocks on the door.
"Phewy! This whole place is acting like a sauna!" stammered Ashlynn. "You two aren't starting magic duels are you?"
"Ah, no, one I've got zilch magic to fight with, Ash and you know Raven would never pick an unfair fight." Apple responds so confidently. "Good evening Charlotte."
"Good evening to you as well Apple. Shall we get going? I know you need to be back for that date with your boy Ash." Charlotte bumped her.
"Hehehe." Ash giggles. "Right, let's go before Stacey starts bothering us yet again."