The Trials & The Proof

Queen Livinne's crown up above.
The Queen called her most trusted ladies in waiting to her. Anela, Duscha, Sharronda, Wilfredda, and Christa were all politely entering into her study as soon as she summoned them by way of the garden girl Maiden Haely a simple village girl with no palace duty experience and no scars either because the cook assigned to the garden to keep her away from Vali's dark gross cruel side indeed. Haely wore a red hood and cloak made from silken fabric and cherry die from cherry trees. It was last one of a two piece set from her Mother Red whose 13 year old daughter Haely's sister, Redda, had disappeared into the Thieves' woods Dark Forbidden Woods to visit Grandma in the town on the other side past the mill and neither heard from her again. Haely, would name the children she had of her own after their long deceased Aunt until two generations had passed by.
So Haely is Ramoana and Cerise's great great grandmother. She had their gorgeous black hair that was super duper straight thin and quite fragile as a strand of Princess hair. The farmer Father who's Farmboy served the Queen met her at the garden and told her he and a town's huntsman had found an ill wolf on the floor of her Grandmother's home just past the mill into the village and he brought the shredded regurgitated red cloth pieces of the cloak. Told her not to fear the wolf was dead and the huntsman took it as meet to prepare for his own family. He bade her present a gift to King Vali and the Regent who happened to be the Old King.
She said she would she picked it up from under the fence. The Raven flew ahead and in a loud voice boasts unhappily. "What's this rumors I heard the one who sits enthrone in not responsible for the Queen's safety, my Master where could he be? Why won't he show himself? He does not take kindly to those who boast in his stead. Woe is me a maiden of garden bearing regal royal gift as tribute to our Queen? What Glamorous gift is she hiding under that wicker basket in a cloak so cherry red. The silver fire's out but can you guess the riddle why and because of whom has ordained it so."
"Bring the garden maiden in." insisted the older King.
The soldiers brought her in.
"I have come bearing tributes from an admirer anonymous he remains, your Majesties, he begs I send for the Queen." Haely repeated the instructions slipped under bed.
"It appears my son in-law did not initiate a gift giving code of law, send for the Queen."
The guards king escorted the Queen to the throne room.
"Darling Daughter a suitor has sent this girt bearing tributes to you by way of our garden maiden who tends to our garden.
"The only suitor I have is my own ill-willed and ill-witted husband, and you don't know pray tell what or whom this gift is from? You're useless lazy bump on a log."
The tailor shakes his head telling the Queen he did not know.
"Incompetent too, I see." Livinne remarked. "Lift the cover, Haely."
Haely did and underneath was a stylish crown of ornate gold and onyx and moonstones.

"That's a crown that fits me, send out a reward to every villager, find me the maker of this crown

"That's a crown that fits me, send out a reward to every villager, find me the maker of this crown. I do not know where it came from, or whom gas sent it so carefully." The Queen admitted immediately.
"The tailor motioned to the old king to write the Queen's declaration and spread it far and wide into the town. The Queen took Haely to her quarters with the crown in the basket which she had the delicate and careful girl placed it upon her head and they smashed the older one to bits with a hammer it was plain old metal wiring nothing as special as the one she put on.
"How's your Grandma?"
"She has been deceased for a Month." Haely responded.
"Your sister?" Livinne inquired next to which the little girl again responds. "Also dead too. She died at my grandma's side."
"Death by natural death or murder?"
"Murdered by Ice Age Giant Wolves that are tormented kept as entertainment pets and mistreated beaten up for fun for giants. They dogfight and some break free and then they're starving in the real world because their stomach can twice as much food as a real wolf. Others are specifically trained to chase people away."
"Like good old Jack who snuck up that legendary Beanstalk, they have had to capture Ice Age Wolves because humans pushed passed all other barriers except our animal inside's natural instinct that is still exist in everyone of us. I will try to solve this, so your family can stop living in fear. Beware the King of the kingdom he will not treat you nicely because you have offended him, child. Avoid leaving by my front door use my dumbwaiter you're still young enough to squeeze through, 10 year old child. That brings us to the end of March 29, Saturday 3981.