Story of Apple's Grandfather

"Hey, Apple before I go, I'd like to talk to you in private." said King Robert as soon as she came out of the house behind the others shaken up from Raven's Grandfather's story. King Dalorn had an incredibly rough passed and now she understood the Evil Queen of her story was afraid of Death and suffering for everyone because Livinne had almost never been born.
"Sure thing, Father what is it?" asked Apple.
"Good luck," said Raven.
"Thanks, roomie." She whispered. "I can handle anything after your story nothing scares me anymore."
She let her Father wrap his arms around her shoulder. They walked along the dark wooded paths.
"You know about your paternal Grandfather right?"
"Prince Sorrowful?" gasped Apple White. "I mean King Sorrowful, is there a reason why he was given such a bitter name?"
"There was. The story of him coming into existence is one with a terrible start and a slightly morbid ending, my daughter.

"Our family did not begin as Royals, it started with a miller and his devoted wife and a teenage daughter who was very dedicated to her duties. Her skin pure as snow she washed it everyday in crystal clear water keeping it pure after she swept the back steps of their home to the garden which led to an apple tree stood growing many ripe apples. That is where your name Apple actually comes from, my darling." Robert informs his child.
"Oh, Wow!" exclaimed Apple and patiently waits for a moment. Robert knows she is ready to hear the rest. "Inside the little mill home was a family of three. A couple and 13 year old daughter of insane Snow White beauty much of which has passed onto you including your hair." (Apple had never met her Great Grandmother she had passed before she was born but they both looked strikingly alike if Apple hadn't been a second known generation if you saw them standing side by side you'd mistake them for identical twins.) Her name was Rosie Snowy Millers. Her faded blonde hair stretched down to her waist. She wore vibrant apple red or holly berry dresses with a white apron protecting the front cooking and dusting about the house. Both her parents had brown eyes. Her Father was well built in body shape and form. He had brown hair and his wife had brown hair. Both had fair white skin. The wife was slender in physical body shape as was her daughter but despite not having a strong body Rosie's spirit was strong as fire.
They sat at a table in their third room of the house that served as the entrance room.
"Good morning, Mother Millis." Their daughter greeted warmly. "Tea's on the table piping hot. I gathered the leaves myself. Rosemary for you. Dandelion tea for Daddy Dandie."
"What a sweet honourable child. God bless you child." Millis responds. "We were so much more than lucky to have you as our child."
Rosie blushes right away sighing. "Thank you. Strong strength I wish upon you in your work today, Father." She prayed aloud while laying her hands on his shoulders.
"You're such a gracious good decent girl while through all this poverty." He complimented her.
"The Holy Spirit keeps me content, my Earthly Father." She answered. "With Him I need or want for nothing my life is surrendered completely into his hands."
"She takes after those ancient midwives of Egypt during the 12 plagues." Millis said aloud. "Everyone of those stories happened."
"I know. All heart worlds will connect together one day." Dandie added. Rosie made her own Rose tea and poured into her teacup and walked into the backroom right next to the stairs in the middle that led to her room there was this sing file hallway horizontally across the middle of the house opposite the staircase on the stone cold floor were chests with lids lifted open and clasps shining in the rising sun.
"People fall on hard times every once in a while. I trust you God. I'm your girl for always forever and for realsies. My parents are the treasure of my heart. And I know that which I treasure Thou keeps safe in your hands forevermore."
(Since the movie of Prince of Egypt did so well which I actually just referenced I feel very comfortable adding things to her character that weren't originally fully in detail in The Girls Without Hands.
She knelt at the top of the steps after finishing her meal faced the back door of home she prayed for her family within. "'Lord Jesus Christ, You are our, my consolation and peace. You are our refuge and strength. During this time of deep grief for my family, may I cling to You, trusting in Your promise to never leave nor forsake me. Be with me and my parents too during these days of heavy pain and sorrow. Shed your light onto into our darkness and despair and may every evil trick turn meant to deceive and hinder us turn to good for Your ultimate glory and praise. Give us rest for our weary bodies and souls including and most especially my hard working Earthly Father sometimes he works too hard at things. And grant us all hope in the days ahead. Through Your name I pray. Amen."
Tears rolled down her cheeks. She felt like fire was leaping straight from her body and in her eyesight her home had an illuminated glow it had for no one else. She walked up to the Apple tree picked one these apples ripened to a two tone color being half red and half goldish. She bit into one it was delicious as ever. She threw the biodegradable core over the stone wall. She walked back up the steps scraping her shoes against the entrance map under the porch roof. She stood the yard and instead of kneeling she stretched her arm as if to hug the blue sky up above. "Heavenly Father, you are the giver of all good gifts! Including the gift of Vocation. May we ever be mindful of the various vocations into which you have placed us. I know you have an extraordinary purpose you wish me to fulfill with the aide of the Holy Spirit inside me by my own hands and I am forever grateful for the opportunities you have given me and the ones still to come. Help me to be ever faithful in the callings you've called me too as well as my parents to be faithful to the callings you called them too which includes serving our neighbors in love as we are serving You. May we be grateful for the work You have placed before us each day; and grant us rest and refreshment from our labor. In Jesus' name. Amen!" She chanted aloud. "Through the night and day, I trust you, Jesus, and count all my blessings you give me when I wake up, and before I sleep and here I thank you and praise for giving me a breathing body a sacred temple which the Holy Spirit shares constantly with me. Amen!!"
Taking off her outside shoes. She walks back into the house. Her father picked up a basket for wood both for their fire and the mill in case repairs were needed.