Bargaining With Villains: To Learn a Fatal Mistake

Raven, and Cynthia went back to Madam Yaga's office. Snow White's husband Apple's Father Robert was sitting on the window-seat holding his upset blonde haired daughter tightly in his arms and caressing her back with his left hand. He looked at Raven with solemn eyes as if he understood. He noticed the book in her hands, and said. "I remember that, your Grandfather read it to me before I met your Mother when I tried to set up that truce. I tried to get Snow to read it but she kept refusing to. Saying she didn't like to read anything that had no pictures nor anything that wasn't funny. It was the last thoughtful gift Livinne attempted to give to your Mom hoping her step-daughter would stop being at odds with her. Livinne lost it at that she couldn't believe Snow was so stubborn, and because she and I were on good terms she didn't feel she could harm my kingdom, she lashed out her anger on the other worlds and you know which world she succeeded in doing so."
"Wonderland." Raven answered.
"She figured it was the most out of the way place out of all the fairytale realms and wouldn't cause so much backlash on her kingdom. I don't want you to be enemies Apple and Raven, you're sisters, Snow is also your sister Raven by marriage whether she likes it or not. I want the two of you to end up merging our kingdoms and finally completing that necessary truce for the better of all the Ever Afters." Apple's Father had medium brown hair.
"Yep, we know she's our step-sister too." stated Cynthia. "I'm Raven's younger twin sister."
"Cynthia Tailor, I know all about you and your Father. Your Mother never hid anything from me, I was the first true listener she had actually met besides your birth Father Raven."
"Wait, you know who my Father is?" asked Raven. "I don't even know he is!"
"Drama and suspense this is so juicy." cooed Briar.
"Who is he?" asked Raven.
"He's an elf." Robert confirmed.
Here, take the mirror ask it show your Father's image to you, dear, go on."
"Daddy, since when did you install that on my mirrorpad behind my back?" asked Apple.
"To protect you and your friends, darling Princess." Robert reassured her and kissed her on the cheeks. She blushed immediately.
"Speak freely and with confidence don't be afraid to chant creatively, Miss Queen."
"Magic mirror in my hand
Flat as a square in
Shimmery as glass in no figurative form.
Here my words
Understand my voice
Don't mistake my curiosity
Answer my secret I wish to know
Show mr my true Father's face at last!
Glisten, dissolve and reflect it
Shone pure as a silver goblet and ringing harp!
Do as I command thee to perform!" Raven chanted following the instructions her step-Father had given her and in Apple's Looking Glass app it showed the image of Raven's Elvish Father. The facial features of both girls came from this man while their hair did not at all appear to be from his DNA. He did have pointed ears unlike his daughter. While Raven was surprised Cynthia was not she had lived with him in her most desperate hours before he led her to her grandfather who lived in the retirement center in book end now too old to rule anymore himself.
Raven placed the pad back in Apple's hands and stepped back shivering.
"Now, what I saw Legacy day from that book means it would last forever for me an endless tormenting punishment since I cannot be really killed." Raven sighed. "Those chains."
Briar's eyes lit up and she moaned. "I can't believe the book gave you a vision it didn't for the rest of us." Briar sighed. "And visions are supposed inherited in my family line or at least I believed so."
Apple gaped and exclaimed. "Raven why didn't you tell me this secret sooner if I had known this I would never have gone through with choosing this Destiny, I should have known actually working up the courage to ask why you wouldn't follow through? I was being selfish, very selfish."
"And so was I didn't bother to tell you about the vision I had from the book on Legacy of my fate if I accepted but I had no clue my Father was an elf nobody told me." Raven apologized. "I guess the real reason I really didn't tell you about it is because I thought it would scare you, Apple and I wasn't trying to make your life worse than it already was."
"I forgive you, we can both be a little stupid and absentminded and naive all at once and sometimes those qualities are both good and bad at the same time."
"On the Bright Side, at least you didn't make up false stories about it unlike I did." Briar moaned resting her head on her shoulder. "I need to apologize to all the rebels about what I said about you on that day, Raven Queen, meaning after Legacy Day. I was being an egotistical idiot and a mean girl of a Princess crowing on like that, besties." Briar hugged them both and told them. "Best of luck my pals. Come on, Blondie, this is an Ashamed sequence you can broadcast, young school news-reporter, because you have my permission to do so, dearie."