The Trials & The Proof P2

Queen Livinee's fancy palace ballgown in picture up above as well as her look too.
Haely took the dumbwaiter in the palace to the first floor. Haely wore the maiden dress below

The tailor called the maids in waiting of the Queen to his study by way of a page boy

The tailor called the maids in waiting of the Queen to his study by way of a page boy. The first being Sharronda. She wore a pink village dress, and carried a shepherd's purse.

"Where is that mere village child, answer me!" King Valiant demanded with a swift demanding gestures and stiff body language

"I don't know your Ladyship begged us not to watch them." Sharronda responded.
"Foolish girl, you do not obey her you obey me, you will be punished unless you find me that girl."
"I cannot the Queen forbade it to me to go looking."
"Foolish wench." He mouthed. Come here." She obeyed even though she knew she wasn't going to like the end result. This man was dangerous enough. Nobody in the palace liked to push his buttons, yet no one but the Queen could say a thing against him she was the only one brave enough to.
The Tailor swift grabbed the maid with her arms pinned her face against the wall. She groaned at the forced pressured upon it.
"Every time I hear imperfectness from anyone of you maids' tiny annoying voices this will be your treatment, you'll become just as imperfect as me."
He pulled out his own leather whip he pulled together thanks to his tailoring skills it had sawtooth edges on side. The pain went it hit the back of the maid was brutal and instant she screamed for mercy, but it did not happen.
The whole palace could hear this and the tailor didn't stop this until he reached 40 strikes the back of her dress was barely sticking on her it was already in patches. The cuts made open wounds that felt incredibly scratching, you'd want to scratch them as people do with bites mosquitoes leave behind, but it was the worst thing you could do. Threads of leather wandered into the open wounds. He bade her sit at the bottom of the bed post of his bed. Every step felt she already had splinters all over her body just because of his treatment of her. He tied her hands so tightly together with rope knot only he could undo it cut off their blood circulation. He left his chamber locked the doors for both service and his own entry. He was determined to make the girl suffer because of the Queen whom he could no longer show anger too because his voice was still non existent. He felt like an animal cornered and tricked into a cage and he knew one thing he wasn't ever going to forgive her for betraying him like that not at all, absolutely no way.
The Present Day.
"RAVEN, I'm the one who let your Mother out of the mirror that day, she made me so mad that I got anger and hit the mirror with something and it shattered to bits. I'm so sorry. I'm such amess of a Princess."
"Don't blame yourself, my Mom used your worry to play towards her own advantage, I believe you, she forced you to create that action, my Mom has always been very persuasive, roomie. Same as Snow White I guess, some of my Mother's traits did rub off on her Princess step-daughter."
"Huh? Which means some of the traits slipped into me as well." sighed Apple gasping. "Wow, that was a really nasty creepy thought."
"I get those moments every time." Raven responds.
Meanwhile across the way in a private study room, Cynthia Tailor and Briar Beauty sat down at the table together.
"So who is your real Father, Miss Tailor."
"I'm forbidden to say, Briar, sorry, my Grandfather has forbidden me to speak of it since he says, when I do, my downfall will ensue. But I do know he was a horrible man, lying, cheatful, deceitful and a lazy incompetent man, he beat many people up as the King he became, Briar."
"What kind of beatings?"
"Anything really, whip lashings, pushing people into the wall and even beating servant boy ears till they bled. If he comes to Ever After High he could ruin everything for everyone. His goal has become to punish the Evil Queen she made him so angry he swore never to forgive her ever again period."
"That means, everyone of us is subject to that mistreatment of him if you even say his name?"
"Yes." Cynthia responded. But she did not know Goldi had a secretly lost older brother, well, that just happened to be Vali short for Valis his real first name, but it became quite clear to his parents the son of theirs would never learn to do better and behave better. So they shipped him off to a tailorree where he was forced to work his hands off on hard leather sewing. And his boss and supervisor whenever they were displeased would box his ears till they stung and sometimes bled. For like Goldi started out he had gotten into much mischief. Parents who are lazy and don't show kids how to make good start appearing are lousy parents worse than our common narcissistic stereotype as least they make kids actually feel something rather than empty or without purpose. And that bad streak from being around and surrounded by men never left the Tailor's heart and so his heart became ice black as cold hardened coal.  And he was plotting revenge on those who kept revenge from him including the Headmasters of Ever After High.
"My clever little girl, thinks she can get through school without once uttering my name, unlikely, most unlikely, Princess Cynthia, I will train you to be the worst Princess anyone ever saw, and with it will come your own Mother's downfall and demise.
"I do what I do because it was all I was taught, my parents tossed me out with no inheritance and no food. Sent to work where I was kept alive with very little at that Tailorree. And got beat up every day."

"That's my sister, the bright lemonade hair cleverly gives her away so well."

Goldilocks sat in her just right cottage with even mirrors, and photo frames of her own daughter, Blondie, but to say the least she hated that Blondie chose to report everything at her school on the mirror cast now.

There was a heavy knock on the door. She thought this was odd, she hadn'f been expecting anybody her husband was at work at the archery range with Snow's husband, she didn't work, she arranged deliveries and filled out orders online for stores around Book End city. She went to answer the door.
"Hello, little Sister." Valis spoke in a gruff grumpy annoyed voice.
"Big brother, Valis?!" gasps Goldilocks. "Our parents told me you die that you wandered into a vicious animals caves' and were torn to pieces."
"Of course, they'd say that to scare you, in the Thieves woods' the only vicious animals around are the ones under enchantments by witches, of which several are now linked to your family line specifically, Goldilocks. I need a place to stay. You are my last resort."
"NO!" She snapped. "Not ever! I don't want you near my daughter, Valis! She is already bad enough, she doesn't need you around influencing her dark side anymore, you've become a monster makes me wonder why a witch has never cursed you, you're a Mean Man!"
"HOW DARE YOU SISTER! I can't believe I wasted my time, making you your favorite meal of the day, just for you to turn me down." He bellowed. Guilt panged instantly in Goldilocks' heart and asked.
"You mean porridge that is just the right temperature?!" as she turned around to meet his gaze. They were the same brown eyes of Cynthia's. He set the bowl on her table. Goldi set down and ate it immediately up.
"Wow, that was delicious brother, I guess you do know something worthwhile after all." She sighed. What she didn't know the porridge bowl was enchanted, for the tailor had stumbled into a land where a grand witch, who was a wingless fairy, wanted to be the only one known as the evilest one of them all, she had a huge collection of evil people she kept as animals in a jar and offered the tailor the snake saying she was the most wicked mortal out of all her collection a cousin of an obscure princess whom of which she had asked the witch to turn into a lamb. The Princess was named Grace and her Prince she met was led by Grace to a dwarf friend of the Princess who convinced the Prince to turn into a Lion to protect Grace where she lived in the woods. What the cousin wanted did not come true as the witch claimed her soul and turned form into a venomous snake of the trees and stored her in a jar.

The witch is redhead in that black gown on the far right. The cousin is on the far left with those tiny delicate braids.
"May I stay, little sister?"
"You may." Goldilocks finally answered immediately.
"Thank you."
"You're very welcome." Valis responds back. He made himself at home, and Goldilocks did not feel awkward at all that her home was not not just right anymore. He locked himself in a room and used the potion to turn the evil girl back into a young lady but only for the daylight hours.
"You must find a way to get Raven Queen my step-daughter to leave the land of Ever After High if she finds me, she'll warn the school and her Mother and I will break up Ryan and Grace for you again."
"I understand Master, you shall have your revenge on all and bring chaos to everyone else here at Ever After High."
"The most valuable target will be High Queen Snow White, and the last of all my vengeance victims she will be. And it will convince everyone the Evil Queen is responsible for it and I'll do it as I'll take your place as a snake in that jar so you may have your happily ever after, as a Princess child."
"I'm ready to begin your dirty work, dearest Master. Show me where to begin your devious schemes."
This woman's name Staceleenia.
She went to Headmaster Milton's office and filled out a form.
He was pleased with her application, and assigned to Faybelle's room which remained empty.
"You are not part of this dorm room." exclaimed Ginger.
"Newsflash kids, Faybelle has been absent guess her spells just weren't good enough being a dark fairy daughter of the Dark Fairy."
"Hey, you're barking up the wrong tree when you insult the Darkest Fairy of them all!" Ginger defended her friend's Mother.
"Girls! Calm it down!" exclaimed Farrah. "We'll sort this out later, now we have to focus."
"Which means we need to get to class. Up, up above, now roomies!" shouted Staceleenia. It had been a week from our last present time chapter.
"Good golly, she is annoying." Farrah mutters to Ginger.
"You'd be right, the minute she arrived I can't stop having nightmares of the worst things possible." Ginger agreed. "Something is off about this new girl."

The very next day in the morning

"Professor Jack Nimble, may I switch seats? The Princesses don't really like me all that much especially Raven."
"What?!" The Princesses all said as no one not even Raven said that.
"Raven will you please sit next to Princess Darling Charming and Apple White."
"What was that about?!" asked Raven.
Darling shrugged and responds. "Don't know, but I'll find out, Princess Raven."