Proclaimed False Credit P2/P3

It was end of the third week of the first pregnancy for Queen Livinne walked into the forest it was quite spooky here, many wild animals lived untamed. March 12, Wednesday 3,981 Livinne found out she was pregnant with a daughter of the Tailor King Valiant. It takes a year for any baby to grow in the womb of their Mother right before they are born. March 27, Thursday 3927 three weeks into Cynthia's pregnancy proudly marrying her Dark Elf Hero Master of Darkness that morning she found she was pregnant with Princess Ravenette called Raven for short. She had officially written there birth certificates with all information dealt with them and the Father she preferred them to stay with.
(We will be breaking between past and present here on out) October 21, Tuesday 4000
Cynthia Tailor and Briar Beauty went to Giles Grimm.
"I see you. Then in your case girls, you better talk to Ashlynn Ella's spellmentary young friend Crystal Winter daughter of the Snow Queen."
"Everybody Gerda ever met along the was way more a villain than Crystal's Mother. The Snow Queen's magic is so pure it protects her from falling to that old hobogoblin's mirror spell that created the Kindness Blindness Curse, do you wanna know why the Roses worked for that spell as a cure because Roses held such strong memory importance for Gerda, she only had to see a picture of them and she instantly remembered Kai in the witch's Nature Garden who kidnapped her." Briar explains. "It is also why Cupid uses Mood Roses to immediately help undo Mix Matched couples that don't and won't work when someone accidentally uses her arrows."
"Yes, that is accurate loving memories of the past are the best at restoration." Giles agreed with Briar about her statement.
"Speaking of villains? I have not seen Faybelle Thorn and you know as Head Hexcheerleader she is one of the very first villains ever to greet new students."
"Yeah, come to think of it she hasn't been bugging me a day all last week. Let's check her dorm, her Ginger and Farrah room together." Briar insists.
"The Hans and Gretel witch's daughter, our favorite chef here at school."

"You betcha." Briar said. "Thanks, Headmaster Grimm, for the help."
"Believe me I want this painful debate to end as much as the two of you do, young ladies. But the younger generation is better at breaking traditions than us older folks.
"Here we are dorm listing's, Ginger Candy Witch." Briar spoke. "GB Flightful Fantasy hallway dorm room number 1050."
Cynthia knocked on the Junior Witch's dorm room.
Ginger answered the door.
"Oh, shush, Gingerbread boy!" exclaims Ginger. "I know Raven made you in a desperate hour but you can spare me your crow's language gibberish, I like it when you are quiet agreeable companion. We have guest a-knocking anyways." She answered the door.
"Wow! Raven did that with her magic made sentient Gingerbread cookies, but Mom said the Magic would only do dark things."
"Hey, I love my sentient Gingerbread crew Raven made me." Ginger said. "They're helpful with cooking contests, Cyni."
"Hey, we uh wanted to talk to you about your Mom's story." said Briar Beauty spoke. "Also is Faybelle here?"
"No, I haven't seen here come back into the dorm awhile ago." Ginger said. "Witch is odd considering we are literally best friends we do everything together, Cyni. Cupcakes? I promise I am not my Mother's daughter."
They both take one and eat it as they sit down.
Farrah the Fairy Godmother's daughter of Cinderella's Fairy Godmother and in this world her spells lasted to noon or midnight depending on time they were actually cast.
"Farrah, you don't by any chance know where Faybelle is, do you?"
"No, I don't but I can try to find her with my enchanting wand, the location information will disappear when the clock strikes midnight tonight if it works to locate her. All I need is one wish from someone really attached to her. That falls to you Briar."
"Then I wish to know where my nemsis Faybelle Thorn might be, Farrah, please!" Briar wished away.
"Your Wish is my command, Briar Beauty."  answers Farrah. Her wand began to glow with power.

Flashback
Queen Livinne of Mirrorando realm walked through her realm's Dark Forest, trying to look as innocent and distracted and harmless as she possibly could. She continued walking despite omnious rustling noises behind her in the bushes, a tenacious Queen she determined to make her way back to her palace so she would not become another stupid damsel in distress that evening. But unfortunately the forest residents had other plans that evening for her. However they did not count on the fact that nature both trees and birds knew this was a set up attack to hide the Dark Magic of the Dark Elf the Queen had fallen madly in love with as he had helped her strongly. No one knew she had kids. This was a threat she could use against her threats to defend her life. No one liked to harm children who were unborn and innocent very innocent indeed. However you know I mentioned the Dark had connections to the hobogoblin that same hobogoblin dwelt on the farthest side of the Snow Queen's realm deep in a dark cavern behind a wall of mirrored shards. A dark and loyal apprentice a witch more more witchy than the Snow Queen could ever be. The same witch who tried to keep Gerda from abandoning her quest was still looking for a young woman to stay in her garden where seasons never changed and memory outside the green walls disappeared from your mind entirely. And these realms led into each other. You see the Forest was part of the Realm of Thieves' Forest half of it split between magical shape shifting creatures and half of it between normal human beings known as Thieves like Robin Hood and his gang were a few of them, but Robin did not live in the woods anymore. He had moved into the palace with Princess Maid Mariam, ruled by three Kings Walter, Fitzzow and Robert. (All Robin Hood characters are going to have different first names as this is not what is in the general public but is according to original storybook legends. Robin Hood has orange hair and Mariam is a dark brunette just like Cynthia hence the hair colors of Sparrow's and Hunter's hair colors being different. (I believe it that Sparrow might be Hunter's brother but Hunter loves archery as much as Robin Hood and Sparrow may have picked up his out of tune electric guitar playing from  one of his Daddy's best friends in the Merry Band itself.)
(The Huntsman in Snow White and Red Riding Hood never use archery as a way to accomplish their tasks which is what gave me hints to Hunter not being of those worlds at all, period whatsoever.)
"Look! There she is!" Queen Livinne heard around her. The ground where she stepped sat a hole of mud buried cleverly under mossy rocks. The Dark Nature Witch came as the Queen struggled pull herself free from the sticky mud puddle squeezing at her legs.
"She has doubled back to shake you off the tread of her footsteps." The old woman came waddling upon a crooked staff to Livinne weeping in the mud exclaiming. "Oh! How will I ever get home? Am I to starve stuck to the ground forever what of my children?"
A rope was tossed.
"Take it child come with me or be disgraced by violent robbers, your Queenliness."
Then Livinne soon hearing the voice of the older woman grabbed the rope it was not wise to argue with an older woman witch in disguise or not she could make the situation more dire if her offer was refused. She tugged the rope and said, "Pull me out, Old Woman!" She encouraged her. The robbers and the monsters did not dare to follow the two ladies back to the Summer Witch's cottage. Once inside Queen Livinne's memory began to blur, but the Raven who followed her around was unaffected by the Nature's ill will the garden leaks out to all who passed into it. A Raven's feather the bird courageously plucked from his body and tossed it upon the Queen's window and at once every memory she had lost came flashing back.
"Oh, Fiddlesticks! When will people stop making me STARK RAVEN MAD!" She screams at the top of her lungs. Her scream was so loud and so sonically charged the ground quaked in that magic garden for the very first time. The home did not always belong to the witch nor did the flowers who grew there, the house had once been part of a larger castle of a very wicked man stung to death by bees who betrayed his sister's dearest true love. Livinne shrieked even more when out from under a rose burning in the purple hazes a piece of forehead of a dead man's skull came out of the ground and rolled to her feet!"
"AAAA!" The same ear piercing scream came out of Raven Queen's thought in present time waking Apple up on instant.
"Raven?!" She exclaimed. "RAVEN WAKE UP! You're burning up!"
The whole bed was smoking in purple flames.
"Oh gosh! The dream the vision, it was so scary, Apple." stammered Raven Queen. "Did I just burn my own pillow?"
"Hey, lucky us it is just silk," spoke Apple. "You were tossing and turning it must have been a nightmare, what is it about?"
"Me as my Mom or maybe the past speaking to me. It is not about my life."
"You're developing visions of the past?" gasps Apple. "normally one can only predict the future."
"I know, I shouldn't be able to see my Mom's backstory, but I can, every night more is being revealed and sometimes I have to nap instead of go to class sometimes I wish I never got the full potential this never used to happen before Apple White."