The Tale of Schemers And A Girl: A False King, A Magic King and A Magic Queen P2

The tailor was able to slit the rope she used from her hair turned into it by her magic as there was no fixed barrier around it.

He ran into the giants' party room where she stood willing in a cage but looking distraught and sorrowfully pleading with his eyes. She exclaimed. "O my love, my darling tell them to let me out and go! I can not thrive without wind or sun upon my face, my hair is even beginning to break because of my stress."
"What's the matter, King Vali, cat got your tongue finally?!" laughs the giant he pretended to gave bested and thwack a stick hit him in the back the giant with a beard did this.
"You fell for the oldest trick in the book, you may be smart and clever but someone here is smarter than you."
"Impossible!" The tailor thought shaking his head. He couldn't hear a single word come from his mouth though period.
"The wolf has lost his scent, when the fox leapt into stream he outwits his fellow predator of the woods." The Queen replied.
"It's time to wring out all your juice inside your bodies." The Queen was aware that half the population of giants did always keep their word.
"Well, before fry him on a pike let me get all the witness I seek for his filthy lying mouth to agree with. But to encourage to him to speak the truth he needs to see me in pain lash me." She encouraged the giants for he likes to see others in torment.
"We'll let him sleep he ain't going nowhere nor sleeping nowhere since that twig's snappiness was strong enough to cost him a broken arm and leg and immense pain. We'll punish the Queen at First of Dawn for her husbands misdeeds she'll pay the price." The giants laughed they did not care who paid the price as long as someone would suffer the consequences other than them.
And there the tailor sat in the giant's cave the wife, he took as part of a bargain behind a metal cage after struggling to break the lock on it.
"Husband! Wake up!" She snapped. "What a lazy oaf you are!" The Queen groaned. "Your senses barred are they by the one who took your handsome riveting and invigorating voice, my Loyal King. Here in a cage your little Princess Blackbird beauty now laments her desperate hours of silence of night.
I'm with your child. What harm comes to me will come onto her as well, Love! I have no soldier no knight in shining armor for they dare not walk at your side upon the battlefield. The minute you became King they fled all to the hills beyond our horizons. You do not scream and struggle towards my way despite your bitter painful ailments. Will no one see my plight?
My kingdom burns.
Voice of Heavens far above wilst thou take pity upon me a lowly creature
Good, caring, nurturing and wise
Thrown into an evil net of the careless?
The ground will swallow me I beg thee!
Or cut my leash from these egoistical thieves who hold me captive.
I offer you the Failure of a plightful King who deserves no pity that means a thing.
Both A Liar and Fooler of All He has Met
His own lion hunts him down today.
Today you may met your match Tailor."
The wolf is in the den he entered now.
The crow leads the way.
Dawn will show him my cavern's hideout before I died from whiplash of the giants' hands at first light. The tailor struggled even with his pain and his muted voice gone determined to break the latch that separated his prize treasure from him. Try as hard as he mind no tool he had would break the cage. Coming Morning light the giants laughed and laughed they had all night as he tried to break the cage.
"You will not open it nor will your tools, King Vali, the cage answers only to a truthfully loving heart that of which neither of you are connected in that way." The Dwarf elf appeared in black cloak and robe. His long black hair shining in the light of the full moon. Tell me young ravenette do you really love this man who came all this way to rescue you?" Ellron asks.
"I do not." Livinne answered immediately. "I have never loved him not even on our wedding day your heart is far too subzero cold for me to think I could ever grow to love you. You beat my servants the ones who happen to so displease you and frightened off my army. I say no more! Our relationship is through! I'm so done with you!"
The giant that the Tailor met first snaps taking her out of the cage. "That's no way to talk to your legal husband is it now." He squeezed her. She gasped for air as he pressed in upon her lungs.
"Are you going to let him squeeze the breath out of your wedded wife?!" Ellron inquired Tailor. His goal was to earn the wicked King's trust and have him sign a deal.
The Tailor pointed to his left leg and mouthed. "I can not walk. Help me and I'll give you anything!"
"Anything! I like the sound of that you have a deal, but I need proof to see it." He replied and picking up the needle the tailor used to sew he turned into a raven feathered quill pen. I trust you can read well enough." Ellron simply spoke. He handed him a stone tablet. "After a man who boasts so well that all believe him must have been able to read even invisible writing!"
The tailor signed and having read the document thoroughly but because he wasn't magically he couldn't read the invisible catch of the Dark Elf's web. The contract glowed purple. Thd Queen's body was covered in fumes of purple flames.
"UNHAND HER YOU SAVAGE BRUTES, or I'll burn the hairs of your head to a crisp with her magic myself!" Ellron bellowed. "She is my twin sister." He lies cleverly. "You don't want to be in the crossfires from a Dark Elvish family!"
The giants fearful as her body began to heat up and he was transferring some of his magic to the Queen herself and it began to burn and scorch and rage on.
"Wow! That's definitely power, Ellron, the powers I always wanted ones that will help me take care of myself, my  darling lovebird." She kissed him on the lips infuriating the tailor, but he could not insult her without his voice. The Dark levitated the cage, and threw it onto the tailor.
"When your lovely innocent wife was in that cage only truth could open the door. It stays the same for you, however I have your voice and it will tell truth to no one until your courtyard trial day. When you signed my scroll you handed the rule of the crown over to your beauty of a darling wife who tricked with you with her own playing pretend luring you all the way out here where she could easily break you down. Never scheme so obviously for then it is easier for someone to read your bad habits. And it was too easy for me to track them back to you back to this cave where all the lies kept on spilling from your mouth."
He bound him utilizing the Queen's magical energy.
"You really had me fooled, you're Evil!" His thoughts were snapping. "That was a dirty trick." He gave her the coldest stare of her life.
"Me Evil?!" Livinne laughed. "I played you your game a battle of wits and I won fair and square. Nobody said you have to explain every rule in them."

______________________________________
Keeping The Truth A Secret From Others
______________________________________
"Hey, Cupid!" calls out Cerise. "This is her room too."
The Fairy of Love walks in.
"You okay, Cupid?" asks Cynthia.
"I know I believe in the truthfulness of the Heart, but it is so hard being in love with someone who doesn't like you."
"Cutie Pie, I know exactly what that is likely, Cupid." said Cynthia. "What do you say to me helping you find a boy just right for you, I have a few ideas after all?"
"Anything to not ruin what's going between Dexter and Raven, I'm not suppose to intervene when a true heart wants what it wants."
"Apple hasn't found her true love yet, Cupid, you could start there, and let me give love advice to Dexter." Cynthia replied winking.
"I forgot about that terrible misfortunate Apple had, oh thanks for the pick me up prep pep talk, see you tonight roomie."

(We only ever see two roommates per room but we see many more can sleep in one room thanks to Justine Dancer's clip so that is why I made it a door with four girls who's first name happen to start with the letter C. )
"It hurts, Ashlynn." said Apple. "Keeping the truth, yet I know if I tell Raven that I'm the reason her Mother got out of the Mirror in the first place, eugh, she'll hate me more, and I've grown to love her as if she were my sister. I never ever said to Daring I loved him. I never felt love for him, I knew he wasn't meant to be part of my story."
"Hunter and I found a stunning truth from Cynthia she said Hunter's demeanour doesn't match the huntsmen of your Mom's story that he's not his son." Ashlynn sighed. "I had been so worried about my Destiny since I already signed the book. I was hoping Raven erasing the pages might have changed something, but so far nothing much has changed, huh?"
"Really?!" exclaimed Apple White. "Everyone knows she's been doing abroad studying before she signed up. Maybe she might actually be right, Ashlynn."

Cerise walked out to Raven Queen on the balcony. The other girls were busy in their rooms door closed they did not hear this private conversation.
"Are you gonna tell your sister, that Ramoana and I are sisters and daughters of Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf." Cerise inquires.
"Would you rather have me tell her or have your Father tell it to her?" asks Raven Queen.
"You obviously." Cerise responded chuckling. Cerise Hood and Melody Piper were the only ones to have official parents as teachers and Professors here at the High School. "You can tell her I rather she knows it than be surprised at it, Raven Queen."