Apple's Challenge P2

Meanwhile Cerise came up to Apple, Ash, Apple, Cynthia, Briar and Cedar with Ramoana at her side.
"I still can't believe you two get along." said Apple still unaware Ramoana and Cerise were true, true sisters and wouldn't physically dare to hurt each other at all.
"Not all opponents hold a very strong grudge said Cerise to Apple.
"Cerise tells me, Raven went with Lizzie, Bunny and Farrah and Staceleenia and Kitty to play an extreme game of Wonderland croquet, we should be able to smell their trail out quickly."
"Good let's go, Briar you have those revealer rays you borrowed from Cedar." Apple responded with a happy nod.
"Yep, here they are." Briar handed them back to Cedar. "I actually meant to give them back sooner, but stuff kept happening, Wonderland adventure then adventure with the dragons and etc.
"It's okay, Briar." said Cedar chuckling lightheartedly taking back her revealers.
"Briar you left your needle on the table."
"Uh, let's leave it there, Apple." insisted Ash. "It won't poke anyone staying there. C'mon, let's go!"
"But-" Apple stammered and Cynthia pulled Apple aside. "Listen to Ash, I'll explain later after we've brought back the other girls."
Apple nodded and said right. "Let's find Raven."

Meanwhile underground, Raven asked the King. "Why run? You know where your daughter and her daughter is yes?"
"I do, but they aren't easy to get too or awake till night in your world, but my daughter Princess Glenda had twin daughters one of them excellent at sneaking around. She told me when she suspected revenge from her stepmother to send the oldest to your world to her foster parents a human couple who took her in when my false and greedy second wife stuck her in your Upperlands, Raven Queen she was sent with Glenda's maid in waiting to be the professional cook. This is it the Shining Tree very rarely will we open the trunk to the Upperrealms once every thirteen years to let the stale air out and let new air in here to circulate through this realm."
The king tapped the knot five times on the tree trunk it shrunk itself in, and a curtain of pure bark popped inward and moved out of the way as if were levitated by telekinesis powers. On the other side was a huge golden stand with a golden ornately carved box made out of heavy real gold rocks, and inside the box the red cushions had depressions of objects that rightfully belonged there.

"How these and do not touch any of those five items they are all protective family heirloom charms, Miss Raven Queen." warned the old king of Soilerland. He took out the feather weighing just like gold. He placed it in the feather depression left in the box. Next he had taken out the gold ladybug, and placed that in its rightfully depression in the golden box, then he took out a miniature helmet globe with a gold starfish and golden oyster and placed them in the right depression. Then there was a miniature golden door and that was placed in its rightful depression in the box and the last spot was for a complete set of three golden keys.  When those were placed, the tree began to shake violently, but it did not open yet, however its roots entered the upperworld and began to shine so intensely that it attracted many,many people.

"Hey, isn't that Thumbelina's daughter?" asked Bunny spotting her from her room. Tina climbed up the bars of the jailed door, and placed the slide key into the lock.
"Thanks," said Lizzie. "Bunny, hop up, I'll carry you."
"You're welcome." Tina answered. She was in her tiny form right now.

Meanwhile Kitty felt a strong catty sense thdy needed to stop with the game.
"Let's ask the Shepherd if he needs any help, Stacey."
"Why?" asked Staceleenia.
"All Shepherds are nice and they repay help well, I know this person in particular, he help guides a friend of mine."
"You mean Raven Queen, what do you see in her? Isn't she just like her Mom?" inquired Stacey.
"I see a very brave hearted person who would ask anyone or anything to help people like you get out of trouble." Kitty answered. "And she is nothing like her Mother except she was always very careful to guard her heart now. This is her Godfather's home. See the blue flowers in the window box."
"Raven's Maternal Grandmother took shelter here once upon a time here."
"I'll come in a minute." Stacey said.

Kitty went through the door and closed it behind her.
Stacey pulled down her sleeve.
"I know, I know."
"It doesn't seem like you know anything at all girl, sneaking around, making friends with the very people I told you not too. Get a grip with it, you have been hit with enchanting magic by the Good Fairy's daughter what you see isn't real. Nobody likes you. Nobody wants to be friends with you not even your cousin or her parents."
"Come on, Stace find the good in your heart." said Farrah. "Listen to those whispers there inside of you."
She waved her wand again.
Rays of light shone all around Stacey.
"You're my best friend, Stacey, why can't you be straight with me and tell me what's really going on?" asked Gracie immediately looking up into her eyes. "I don't want you being forced onto the wrong path by me or anyone else who thinks you're inferior to them. Tell me shat's going on at NA in our realm, please tell me."
"I can't they said if I told you and you went to tell your Father they'd kill us both my school bullies, Gracie, and thus the truth would die with us eternally. Let's not be friends."
"I'm not doing that," Gracie responded. "Sure, I'll take the fall but I will never stop being your best friend or sister out of school. Those bullies will not get me to back down one bit. Trust me cousin."

Stacey crumbled the spy watch the tailor gave her and dropped it on the ground outside the Shepherd's house breaking her link with him.
And in the distance she saw the Shining Tree's roots glowing in the darkness and Raven's Raven Rave flying about it.
"Oh, that must be Raven's call for help." said Stacey. "Farrah, you can come out now."
"Phew, I hate sneaking around."
"The others must have gone that way past the brook and into the mountains." said Stacey. "Will you go and make sure nobody else goes beyond the book and whoever has come looking for us here to this house."
Farrah nodded.
And she got there just in the nick of time.
"Stop don't cross that the brook, the mountain isn't what it seems." Farrah shouted.
"Farrah, I knew I saw your magic trail." exclaimed Ash hugging her Fairy Godmother.
"Raven must have gone under there with Lizzie and Bunny."
"Yea, but there is a safer way in." said Farrah. "Stacey just saw it."
"Farrah's right, the mountain isn't what it seems. It smells like gold dust." said Cerise and Ramoana sniffed.
"Is Kitty okay?" inquired Apple White.
"Yep, Kitty's just fine. She had the sense something was wrong and stopped the game. It's her extreme kitty sense tingling."