Proclaimed False Credit P1/P3

"You will do as I say, King Vali," Ellron said. He brought both the Queen and her terrible husband to his cabin. "And I will not hurt a hair on your head yet, old lad. Come let us dine, my Queen." Livinne took his hand and let him lead her into a black ornate great banquet hall where the most lavish dishes awaited and it still felt as those they were hidden miles beneath the very ground.
"Now what?!" asked the Queen. "He knows I mean him ill will."
"I shall make him look like a hero when it will really be me saving your skin, young woman."
"What do I owe you in return?" She asked.  "I must give you payment of some sort, you've done so much for me."
"I require nothing, my Ladyship."
But she would not back down, and protests urging him again. "It is tradition in my realm and cordially moral to always present your truest heroes with a gift."

To convince him her word was true she kissed him on both cheeks easily enough,
"Many feared me, you were the first to seek me out." Ellron said. "And you do not shake in terror at all the darkness around you."
"Your darkness is but a shadow of my problems and trials, Lord Ellron, my heart leaps in joy when you hold me close. I have never known real true love, only being a dutiful queen. But you came after me and risked your life to save me. And you are willing to toss the credit upon another who clearly doesn't deserve it. Marry me, please, right here right now." She took his hands in hers. The Raven flew down from his perch as his Master answered. "Gladly my Queenly lady of Mirrando  realm."
The raven croaks. "By the powers vested in me under these evening skies do you Queen Livinne take Dark Elven Master Ellron to be your husband and next king."
"I do with all my heart take thee as my next husband and King."
"And do you Master, take this precious Queen to be your adorable wedded wife?!" asked The Raven to his Master.
"I do." Master Ellron answered firmly and confidently.
"Present yourself the rings to each." The Raven croaked again.
Wedding rings made out of their magic, a quill pattern indented in silver letters in black onyx metal circle written this was you called Me Ravenette my real name and my heart swarmed with butterflies."
"And you call me Evening Guardian and I will never be far from your side, Livinne."

Then he swooped her up in his arms and kissed her. Then now being officially married the Queen went to bed with him in his bedroom where he gladly entertained her and they both slept the day hours away until noon. He fetched the flask, and took it to the Queen do not open that until three weeks 24 hour on the noon come come your former husband's court trial. My dear, and soon, I will send you anonymous gifts you will question your forker husband if they were made by him to present to him and of course he'll declare they were."
"How many gifts?!"
"Three specific gifts, designed to fit you accordingly so well. This is will happen every other day for three days after the tailor's court trial tomorrow. The final test will be your twin daughters' presentation, sweetheart. Recognizing which daughter he bore you. Bear with him one more year."
"For the prize to be you, I am willing to wait that long to have you as my proud, faithful, loyal and trustworthy devoted King at my side."
She had only been 3 weeks into her pregnancy with Cynthia when she woke up to find she had entered into a rare world a second egg had fertilized at that week's end and her body was going through Superfetation-a double pregnancy. Thanks to her magical powers though no one knew she happened to be carrying two young Princesses inside her both her daughters of two different husbands she asked Ellron. "You've given me a second daughter? What shall I name her?"
"Ravenette, for she is a symbol of our true evening love we'll share." Ellron responds. "My Raven will follow her wherever she may roam so she will never get lost away from her home."
"I love it." She answered.  The woods outside the cabin were home to many unsettling folk not just monsters. Ellron had announced to the most gossipy of birds the Queen would run away so her ransom would not be given and that it was told she'd be alone."

He went back to his wife's former husband and let him from his cage. He pinned him against the wall broke the magic bonds and said to him. "Your beloved treasure walks into a snare where many horrid creatures will not spare her when the gold reward is so high, if you do as I say, take my steed and rescue her, I shall lessen the punishment your Father in-law will decree you to have on your courtyard trial. You'll have a place here to live in my home for the world will no more welcome you than you once welcomed it and you will serve me speechless like your daughter so you may see her grow up into a fine young lady under my care."

Present time in Apple White's and Raven Queen's dorm
"So what side will your sister be on Raven?" questions Apple nervous. She knew deep on the inside she was the opposite of her Mother and Snow did not like it one bit.
"I doubt she'll choose a side she has always been able to split herself halfway between, see both sides of the stories." Raven exclaimed.
"Are those a Metal Rose bouquet from Dexter?" asks Apple.
"Yes, he just walked them up to me." said Raven Queen.
"They're a fine sight for sore eyes, a perfect gift for a dark Queen. I'm sorry your magic doesn't let you touch living things except people." Apple spoke her to sympathetically. "It must be hard not to have the same gift list as the regular couples."
"I'm sorry about your Destiny, Apple, your Mother is as much of a perfectionist as is mine." sighed Raven Queen.
"It's nothing, it doesn't bother me."
"Apple, you're not smiling and you always smile no matter what since I've met you as a first year. I know you are upset."
"Ever since realizing Daring wasn't my true love, I've begun noticing I haven't been acting like a princess should and missing many important more important qualities than looking your best, and being delicate and innocent. Raven you're confident, bolder than me, extremely loyal to your friends, whereas with me all I have ever done is what my Mother and the Headmaster wanted me to do."
"Apple that is far from true," stammered Raven. "You don't believe in lies, you told Headmaster Milton Grimm it was wrong to lie and trick me at the very wrap up of Thronecoming, you have strong humility and tenacity and those are some of the best qualities a princess can hone."
"Come here, Fairest One of All, time for a good old Dark Queen squeezy hug!" Raven pulled Apple into a hug. Apple started crying in her lap over her shoulder as Raven held her in comfort.
Meanwhile Cynthia and Briar had met up with each other in the castle.
"So I heard you did abroad studying?" inquired Briar Beauty.
"Yeah," says Cynthia. "I'm told if I need help studying I need to see you, Briar."
"You got that right and especially for parties. Everyone thinks I only do parties."
"I don't think that, would you like become a part of Mystery Resolved Squad, I wanna find out who made the Storybook of Legends so carelessly and what actual started the fight between Royals versus Rebels and since you like research you're the perfect partner in crime, darling."
"Oooo, yes!" exclaimed Briar immediately. "Of course, I'll do it. All that book magic was weird I mean it was almost too easy for someone to steal someone's destiny."
"Indeed." agrees Cynthia. "My first story, deals with Ashlynn, her Mom's step family and Hunter Huntsmen and Sparrow Hood. All of these are connected."
"Oh, really?"
"Robin Hood had twin sons, Briar. Sparrow's one of them and he's a Prince he married a Princess. Something bugging you?"
"Yes, yes, Cynithia, I saw what Raven's suppose to do and I am the only one who knows it." Briar admits. "It is 4000th year fourth age three ages have entirely passed our stories by, on throne coming day I entered Raven's story and I know what it is about, I regret what I said at the beginning of all of this, I was so wrong! I have it easy, when you sleep you don't feel any pain. Raven if she becomes the Evil Queen she will always be in pain."
"Pain inside has been our legacy for years unfortunately, Briar. My Mother didn't become nasty until she was forced to marry a vile husband." Cynthia replied. "My true Father was incredibly abusive to the servants who displeased him it sickened to her so her powers became imbalanced by emotions."

There was a long silent pause right now.
She was scrolling up a document on her mirror pad.
It read like this
Season 1: Cynthia Tailor and Raven Queen age 15 years old.
Season 2: The sisters were 16 years old
Season 3: The sisters were 17 years old
Season 4: The sisters were 18 years old

"Raven and I were actually born November 25th in the year 3,982 almost 18 years ago." said Cynthia. "I'm the older child, but the Destiny fell to Raven because she had been born with magic, Briar, I sacrificed my claim to make my Mother go easy on Raven and agreed to leave the castle and live as a peasant girl in disguise with my step-Father."

"Wait, you were supposed to be the next Evil Queen, yet your Mother's magic didn't choose you, why?!" gasps Briar.
"It's what I have been trying to find out and so far nothing has come up to explain this. I have no magic powers, but Raven is so magical, it doesn't make sense. I should have some magic."