Apple's Rushing & Is Hunter a Prince?!

"They say a Princess must be slow and steady to win the day, delicate and innocent, always looking harmless. Well I am no longer the Princess you remember. Ever since Thronecoming my attitude has wound down. Now knowing the origins of backstory of my nemsis family and my own bloodline. I choose to stand tall while taking a fall on my own. I know he's here. I cannot make more people suffer like I did in Dragon Games when the Evil Queen Livinne made me release her straight from her mirror realm prison. Destiny is mysterious. The story that came before will not be completely exactly replicated. Times change ideas and ideas change people. Never once has my Mom really asked me what I actually wanted. I don't want popularity anymore. And I never wanted to be popular; it just happened." Apple's voice read over pages of her diary she had written in the past. "I know not what will happen in my Destiny for it's my own and Raven's futures that lies in front of us but we'll never see it till we live it."
"Carriage is ready." Charlotte said from behind Apple who was sitting on a log outside Robin's main tent reviewing what you just heard her speak. She had barely heard Charlotte and was writing one more thing, one last sentence that would shock every student in Ever After High and most of all her Mother but it wouldn't shock Raven because she had already told it to Raven. "I don't want to be enemies with Raven anymore period-love you Ever After Dear Diary."
Charlotte gasped. "What's with the sudden rush Apple?"
"The Tailor, Cynthia's Father, I just saw and heard him; he came right up to me. We need to warn them now asap; we gotta get back to Ever After High now!" Apple stated firmly as she revealed the needle she stole from him. It was thicker than Briar's needle as it was designed for sewing leather. And it was much cleaner and shone like silver mercury fire.
"Right let's go!" agreed Charlotte.

They got Ash who had two of four vial flasks she had filled thanks to Marian who had in fact been trained by her palace Sage healer in the art of healing science so she knew how to draw blood samples now. The three of them got into the carriage.

Meanwhile Raven, Kitty, Lizzie and Stacey were all playing Extreme croquet outside.
"All right first things first, this a Magic Version of Extreme Croquet and nobody may use their magic except Farrah. Farrah, you're the wicket keeper for Team Kitty and Stacey. The ball must pass through the wicket to score. Weird things will happen as it is an enchanted Wonderland game anyways. There are no more rules. I'm not the team with Raven and Bunny you'll be our wicket keeper."
"You volunteered to be on my team, Kitty? Isn't that unlike you Cheshire Cats a little?" asked Stacey. Kitty shrugged her shoulders immediately.
"Are you sure your parents would be proud of what you're doing Staceleenia?!" pries Kitty deeper than she had ever done so before. "I'm just trying to understand how you got here."
"My parents are no longer alive why should I care what they want, and it's your turn, Kitty stop stalling!" said Stacey.
"Who said I was stalling?!" asked Kitty. "You know my Mother told me you should never assume what someone who passed on might think little of what you're doing my Dad's gone, Lizzie's Dad's been gone out of our lives for years. But we never assumed that they never wanted us to live unhonorable lives. It wouldn't bring out the Family of Hearts laughter or my trademark of a big old Cheshire Cat grin."
Kitty hit her ball through the wicket across a shooting star pattern.
"Oh, look don't you wish you could find out what your parents really want you to live like. Wish on that shooting star and find out!" exclaimed Kitty pulling her to it.
"Hey! Kitty, stop dragging me. You're worse than Princess Grace my step-sister." But before she knew it she was surrounded by brilliant light sparkles. There she was in front of her parents who were holding her as a baby.
"She is so gorgeous Kats." Her Mother had her orange brown hair. And she was looking at the brilliant man who was speaking who was brother to the King Grace's Father they both had very solid brown hair.
"I know she's so beautiful Aineel" agreed Stacey's Mother. "What should we name her?!"
"Whelp, what names rhyme with Gracey?"
"Stacey!" They both said at the same time. But then Aineele said. "Why don't we mix it with our names and call her Staceleenia, darling?"
"I love it." agreed Kats. "But I hate that my name has a k let's take that one letter out completely. Welcome to the world Countess Staceleenia. I hope you know the S is for our Self Respect in you we know is there, T is for the Teacher hidden deep inside.
A is for Acquaintances many you will know I hope.
C is Captive is your web of Charm.
E is for exquisite are your tastes who could argue that ever!
L is for Love that lasts forever after we've always loved you.
E is for Enchantment for Enchanting you've always been, sweetheart.
E is for an Electric sparkling trait.
N is for the Neatness of your orderly ways.
I is for the Ideas you bring to life.
A is for Accord the harmony you can and will spread if you put your heart and mind to it. Always know you've been loved. Constant as the stars above we loved you so much so to weave love right into your own name, and your name is ours combined spelt in reverse. The only difference between my name and yours is a k versus a c my nickname Kats short for Katherine Stockley. Stockley is your Father's surname and he was the reason you were both born a girl and are part of a royal family bloodline, Stacey. Your uncle, the King is coming to escort us to your christening ceremony."