The Trials & The Proof P4

November 17, Friday 4000-the Fourth Age Present time.
Ever After High
Everlasting Mountains Realm were full of giants, ogres, witches, fairies, dwarves and gnomes  They had a slow tumbling waterfall that fed the Thieves Forest another realm this place was as far North as you can possibly image there was no wall to keep you from sliding on the cliffs at the top of its tallest peaks the giant beanstalks grew so strongly and led into the Giant Realm of the Golddigger Giants.
4,000 meters deep below the surface lived Fairy Gerula and she was not alone. Faybelle struggled against the pure iron chain hold she had been tricked into long planned on visiting Ever After High herself but she wanted the major villains out of the way. They'd only get in her way as would Snow White this was the only reason she agreed to help the tailor destroy the school.
"Tell me you're going to be cooperative unlike last time where you betrayed the Evil Queen?!"
"You've not threatened me yet, so no." Faybelle answered.
"I need the Booking Glass, child."
"Never got tell you, isn't your Father the one who makes every mirror in this so called world, can't you make everyone of them work your evil line's detrimental magic."
"Because my Papa is not a very nice goblin." Gerula said. "You get to sit in my presence in my head quarters with your limbs burning from that iron from my giant pals at Beanstalk High and your precious pixie dust is the only thing that can save your darling friends from complete disaster You were so distracted by another invitation to that famous forest fest you fell for my cursed fake invitation card that transported you here, now you're between a rock and a hard place dearie. Now tell me everything you know about Snow's Booking Glass, she made two didn't she?"
Faybelle struggled but every time she did her arms and legs were burnt.
"While are you helping that ugly King?"
"He said to take down Snow White as High Queen would be the most treasonous villainous evilest thing I can perform and I agreed, Miss Thornling, and I get him too eventually in the end."
Faybelle couldn't stand to see her fellow pupils so worried about her right now and she was seething with anger that Lady Staceleenia was trying to steal her place and her friends she had.
"I betcha your Mother Mrs. Dark Thorn would sacrifice her freedom to save your life from this intense pain."
"I've been through worse pain." said Faybelle.
"Oh, yes! You had someone wilt your wings so you could barely fly maybe I should use that to give her pain to drive her here, isn't that right? One way or another you'll give me what I want whether you want to or not, one of you must sacrifice for the other, Faybelle? Will be you or your Mother?"
Faybelle did not answer. Gerula groaned with irritation. "Guess your Mother's sacrifice will do for me then, fairy!" She turned up the steam so Faybelle'z wings shriveled and the silverhaired girl shrieked. In pungent black smoke the Dark Fairy appeared with a frown most stern and sinister than even the Evil Queen.
"YOU TESTED THAT ON HER WHEN SHE WAS A CHILD NO MORE!" Miss Dark Thorn exclaimed thundering. "You are such a goblin of a fairy, Gerula!"
"Why thank you for noticing!" Gerula chuckled slyly.
"Release my child!"
"Nope!" Gerula answered. "She got herself into the mess, she can get herself out!" The Dark Fairy reached out to grab Gerula by the arm but a shield forced her back. Shock went up her arm.
"Did you forget when I cursed your dimwitted family that it meant you could never ever hurt me, without me, no evil emotion would exist my Father made me out of a darkness plotting and plodding in the cold thin air of the North, this is who I am and this is how I stay and nobody and no one will change that, and you will all kneel to my powers, We made a deal your true love for your daughter's darkness service make her tell me how to work Snow White's booking glass, or she'll continue to be and her fairy magic will wane as quickly as the moonlight's glow, innocent fairy?!" Gerula demanded of Faybelle's Mother.
"Tell her Faybelle, tell her now." submitted the Dark Fairy to Gerula's wishes. These two were entangled in her magic web. This fairy had cursed them as infants to have a genetically evil way of life. Their evilness was not something they were taught or choose to learn it came naturally increasingly becoming more dangerous as they aged to full fledged fairies themselves. Dark Thorn couldn't disobey this was her Mistress and her curse's maker. She had no choice, but to give in to those awful demands. Gerula was the ultimate evil behind robotic defensive robe armor. Gerula also looked so pretty and trusting to everyone but to Dark Thorn and her daughter Faybelle Thorn they knew exactly how ugly she was they could smell it from up close and quite far away.
"Eugh, fine, the looking glass can be manipulated with our pixie dust, but you need one of us free to manipulate it for you, it will become cursed and only our pixie dust can reverse the curse as well. The second twin to the one Apple and Raven used to retrap the Evil Queen remains with Snow White in her stronghold of palace you must have her convinced to give it to one of the students by using a student or one of her many dwarfs and their descendants to take the message to her. She will lend it out to someone she trusts."
"Well, I think it is quite obviously who I'll be sending in the mirror as punishment for your insolence Madame Darkkaa Thorn and insubordination! Thank you, Faybelle Thorn, now you're my slave permanently for life, hun."
Faybelle and her Mother groaned. The doors closed and iron chains snatched at the Dark Fairy, she shrieked.
"I have been wanting to make you pay for running out on me and now is my chance!" Gerula chuckled darkly cackling as if she were a witch more than a fairy herself. "Your daughter is my property now and with her at my side I have immediate claim to your castle and realm of Dark Fairies. You should have grinned and endured that burning pain back at home. Did you really think I'd keep my word? I never keep my word. Stacey when she arrives at Niara Dentang the guards will probably slice off her head, hahaha!"
Gerula pinched Faybelle's cheeks to which the young fairy frowned.
"Briar will stop you!" Faybelle snapped.
"The girl who falls asleep every time she used her needle to sew, I think not, Miss Thornling. A master plan to curse her handle held needle wonder who planted that in the daughter of Sleeping Beauty's stuff."
(This was never explained and it never happened in any other version. We know Briar sleeps a lot in general, but never like that, we only see it once here.)
"I have to give a hand to you, Faybelle, that idea was absolutely ingenious way to get back at your nemesis, your brain is far more devious than your own Mother's and I will use those brilliant ideas on your sweetly gullible friends including those dumb Headmasters. Hahahaha!" Gerula responded. "I'm already a 1000 steps of everybody."