Apple's Challenge

Cynthia was in Briar's room. There was a huge story map diagram on the floor.
"Nottingham is the Northern city of the Thieves Forest and Millission is straight on the East edge of the Thieves forest realm." Cynthia announced. "That south village Icciatorme home of true robber gang. That leaves us with the Woodville a home of home woodcutters mixed with hunters. Apple's in-laws through her Father dwell in Nottingham palace. Yes, if Daring had married Apple only then would he have been related to the Charmings of Nottingham Forest a name only known to the Royals like Apple the common folk just kept calling it the Thieves' Forest."
"You know Briar was what in that giant story of Legends Book in Heritage Hall building accurate to your story at all?"

"I don't remember a branch of a vine attacking the one who rescued my Mom." said Briar. "That happened when I went to find Apple who got stuck in there. And that was definitely not in the original story. I just can't believe Faybelle already cursed my own personal sewing needle." sighed Briar.
"We must have a clue somewhere to break this curse. There must be something to break this curse. Faybelle wouldn't have conjured it without having a cure."
"Exactly their curses aren't suppose to last beyond their stretch of life it's the way fairytale magic works. My Godmothers might know what to do about it." stammered Briar.
"You said Godmothers?!"
"Yeah, I have 12 Godmothers 6 wise woman of nobility blessed by earlier fairies through their grand heroic deeds and 6 more Godmothers who are indeed my Fairy Godmothers."
"How did your Grandmother know she was pregnant with Bela Beauty, your Mother."
"A frog jumped in her palace bath and told her, Cynthia." responded Briar. "That's why I am nice to Prince Hopper Croakington III when all the other Princesses aren't."

"Tell me your Mother's past. Briar I wanna learn." spoke Cynthia. Briar nodded. "Not long back may 2 or three decades ago. My Grandparents the King and Queen of Thornadale realm were spending their tenth wedding anniversary together walking the gardens outside in a neighboring forest where it was full of the magic of six good fairies and their apprentices being Wise Woman when they rescued someone they'd earn their own wings and would finally become fairies themselves. One of the sixth Good fairies had two apprentices. They were sisters. The other five fairies didn't want anything to with them those two sister Wise Woman but the 6th was the youngest and most optimistic of them all and she called out the other Fairies for being cowards just because of the Difference between beauty and elegance she saw opposite potential in both young ladies. The 6 fairies had lived in separate realms. The 6th fairy's home is called Mattakin she has tamed wild dragons made peace with her dwarven neighbors otherwise known as her little men companions, Miss Tailor."
She brought the Wise girls home to her town. The oldest child despaired of beauty and hope was just as kind as her sister who had beauty and a magic talent. She dressed in black not normal a choice for a good fairy but she brightened it with silver in her hair locks and the silver ribbon she attached around the waist. That was Miss Darkia Thorn, Cynthia." stater Briar as she continued. The girls learnt from the 6th fairy both how to keep proper house, handle young babes and mix healing potions as well."
She could see no darkness in either of them like her five friends and their apprentices had. She pushed the doubts back way back into the background of her daily magical life. But Miss Thorn had heard what the other fairies had said more importantly her older sister had affirmed and confirmed that terrible rumor for her not out of spite, but just concern.
"Forget them, Darkia, they are not us, we don't live with them. We are well kept, and decently lovingly taught. Fairies think they know everything." stammered Rossiss. "You know what Festiva would say. "'Don't let any awful words sink in, Darkia not even for a moment, darling. Stand through the pain, don't react, don't give into their stupid trash talk of tornadoing rumors and you'll prove them how wrong you'll be."

"That's incredible, Briar," Cynthia responded.
"I know. It all started off well and good. You know what nobody knows my Mom's real first name everybody calls her Sleeping Beauty but her name is Bela combining the name of my Father Sleep and Beauty into a word that's French that actually means Evening Time, Cyni."
"Girls! You got come quick, Lizzie, Raven and Kitty disappeared!" Cedar said. "We need to find Apple and quick."
"Let's get Ash no one knows the mysterious beings of the world better than her!" exclaimed Briar. "We're with you! Princess Power will save the day!"
"Yeah! Totally, I am in too!" agreed Cynthia.