18.

So i made a mistake about Kihu name. Turns out the real one is Kahu or as they pronounce it Kohu, so just to be clear Kahu is Kihu. I just misspell the the words, I'm not changing the character

Charlize furrow her eyebrows."Who told you about the rebellion?" She look at him in firm gaze.

She couldn't help but feel alarm the fact Kahu would involve to this. He shouldn't be here at all, he is the least people she expect to know the uprising.

'Does that mean the information got leaked?'

Only very few people know about the rebellion, but there is a small problem about the man who sell the information about this outside the palace.

Was there a spy? Did she poorly plan this that someone such as Kahu notice in advance? Will there be more people?

This is a matter life and death, hence why she should know.

Seeing her anxious face, Kahu quickly denied her question.

"It was more of guess i vaguely thought while I had been chasing you."

At first he didn't know anything. He just caught the information as he investigate and chasing Charlize when he return to his 14 years old self, Kahu didn't know it would be turn out like this.

The future that was supposed to happen began twisted, and that all change because of Charlize. She was never a tutor before, although she did dedicated herself to the royal family, never once Kahu see Charlize being close to one of the member family.

In the past life, there were a rebellion like this but Dylan didn't become an emperor but now that Charlize suddenly became his tutor, If the uprising centered around Charlize, then ofcourse Dylan would be the next emperor.

'what a complicated puzzle...'

So to be sure, Kahu visit Dylan when the girls were in Duke Kenin and ask him in certain.

Dylan didn't answer him, instead he offered him a choice.

"If so, will you join us?"

Kahu knew better than reject the offer quickly. Obviously he had no choice, once he knew the secret, he would only died if he didn't join.

Then not after a second, Kahu ask Dylan if Eleane joining as well. When the blond boy saw the crown prince nodded, he became more certain he'll help him as much as he can.

There's other reasons too on why he gladly join.

The secret between the throne and the Imperial palace, which was piled up by blood evil deeds, maybe related on Charlize disappearance.

Not only that, he had a terrible nightmare one night.

That day he was murdered, he vaguely heard a screaming. Yelling his name in desperation, but there's no one besides him alone. He couldn't do anything except watch the Emperor walk away with two different swords.

Two swords.....

Two swords?

As far as he know, The emperor only has one magical sword. But that time, he saw him holding two swords. Where did he get the other one?